Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:07 am
I'm Ames. I'm 13, I'm a female, and I've been on Gaia for 2 years. I paly the viola in Orchestra. I love video games, loud music, and supernatural stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:36 am
I was just invited a minute ago, and here i am

Hi everyone ^__^

Sanddru

Final Fantasy 12

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:40 am
Uh...Hello there.

My username is Ethos Pathos Logos...but you can call me any one of those three words...it's your choice.

Hmmmm...I'm a Video-game girl(A big fan of Nintendo, and Sony(PS1 and PS2) and I hate X-box.

As far as music goes I'll listen to anything. I do favor Rock, Soft Rock, and New Age.

I'm also an animal lover. I have 4 cats that live in my home, and there are 2 cats that have adopted our porch. So I'm a cat lover...but I love dogs too! I think that is enough about me.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:42 am
Um...I was just randomly invited. whee
I feel so honored. eek

I'm 15 (don't hold it against me), blond (that too), and female. I live in Puerto Rico (if you know where that is, you get a cookie!) and I love all things silly...I also love books, 60's movies and music and the color red. That is all.

Mistress S. Black

Soka Kurosaki

Shy Friend

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Hi, I'm Soka. ^_^ I like anime, webcomics, manga, and reading. Oh yeah- video games too. I'm not the most talkative of people, but I won't ignore you if you start talking at me. Unless I'm offline or something. Or you've broken the rules, and I'm reporting you...

*cough* I'm very much a lurker, and my main haunts are the GCD, AT, Minishops, the Minishops services subforum, Q&A, and Word Games.

sweatdrop That's all I can really think of...well, nice meeting ya'll~!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:01 pm
hi! I just got a random pm asking me to join so i did!  

clueless-in-the-forest

I_AM_THE_TV

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:35 pm
Hi there, this looks like a fun guild, so I thought I'd join. I got the random pm too. There's not too much to tell about me, except I love anime and manga. I dunno, if ya wanna know more about me, it's all on my profile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:37 pm
Welcome, one and all!  

Lydia_Lum

Hakai Ryuu

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:31 am
I'm Hakai Ryuu.
I am one of the lesser literates/prommies.
I am a very serious discusser.
I am not a nazi.
I am 14 years and live in the California Bay Area.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:09 am
Hi everyone. I'm Goldie. I have been on gaia for a while. I'm 16 and I like to have fun.  

Pot~of~Gold

Clever Username

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:50 pm
"Hay There!" I'm Clevie and I've been on Gaia since October '03, so almost 3 years. I'm 16, straight, and of the female persuasion. I love TV shows such as: The Office, Gilmore Girls, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars, Will & Grace, Ghost Hunters, the original Star Trek, Mythbusters and nerdy science and history documentarys/shows. I love most Anime and Manga. I favorite shonen-ai, and shojo mangas; CLAMP and Maki Murakami rule my world. I also love movies, but I doubt I could give you a list of my favorites, let alone the number one. The list would just be too long. xD

That's me in a nutshell.

No, wait, this is me in a nutshell: "Help! I'm in a nutshell! I can't get out! Ahh!"

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:58 pm
Welcome everybody smile Nice to have you here I hope you will like our little guild smile  

Wiedziemka

hikaru30000

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:37 pm
i'm Ruyho I love playing video games and waching anime too.oh and i read manga. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:36 pm
ryuho30000
i'm Ruyho I love playing video games and waching anime too.oh and i read manga. biggrin
Welcome, Ryuho!  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Rikku_121

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:16 am
Um like.... Hiya!
I like COOKIES!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games