Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:38 am
I had this super obnoxious dream where, even though I graduated I was back in senior year of high school. Irl for my senior year I didn't take ANY math courses because I absolutely suck at math and can't understand it for s**t, but in this dream/nightmare I for some reason took one. And it was required to pass it for graduation. Specifically, this was algebra 2. And algebra is the HARDEST math for me.

So the entire year in the dream/nightmare we didn't do ANY math problems whatsoever. Not even 1. Then two weeks before school ended we got a final study guide, and it explained everything we needed to know for our final exam. However, if seniors get A averages in their classes they can be exempt from final exams, yet this time for whatever reason the principal wouldn't let me be exempt from the final despite having a 99% grade in math. Having been exempt from every other final, I slipped the study guide into my backpack and forgot about it for two weeks. Then I went into class on the second to last day of school, and the teacher started handing out the math finals.

I panicked. "WHAT MATH FINAL?!" I cried. "THERE'S NO MATH FINAL!!" But despite this, she handed out thick 120 page packets, exactly 4 inches in height with everything we needed to do, and the exam would be split into 2 days it was so long.

I knew none of the formulas. I knew none of the problems. I hadn't done algebra in over a year because we didn't do anything in class, and I only took my last algebra class my junior year. So thinking to myself I realized, the final counts at 20% of my grade. If I fail the final I'll still wind up with 79%-80% depending on extra credit which means I'd still pass the class with flying colors (you need at least 80% to pass in the dream/nightmare, but irl my school just requires a C- average to pass which is 70% and above), and so, looking down at the thick final exam packet I gasped, seeing the industrial staples holding one half together then the second half underneath, and figured I should at least attempt the problems I can remember how to solve. That way I'd get some credit, therefore boosting my failing grade to at least the 80% I needed to graduate.

I failed the exam miserably, but got a perfect 80% in the class and a grand 1% on the exam. I graduated. But damnit I pray to never have a nightmare like that again because I HATE MATH!!! Why did I have to dream about math??!?!!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:31 pm
As I've felt threatened before in public, I found this cool chain which wraps around your wrist like a bracelet. But when unravelled it's a long, heavy chain easy to use for slightly ranged combat and meant for use as a weapon. So I hope I never have to use it, I've never had to defend myself against anybody, but even so it'll be good to know I have both my 9+ years of self defense training, American Ninja Warrior training, and a weapon. Always protect yourselves. And nobody will ever know it's a weapon because I wear chains, ripped jeans and buckles and stuff and the chain will literally blend in with everything I wear.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:02 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
As I've felt threatened before in public, I found this cool chain which wraps around your wrist like a bracelet. But when unravelled it's a long, heavy chain easy to use for slightly ranged combat and meant for use as a weapon. So I hope I never have to use it, I've never had to defend myself against anybody, but even so it'll be good to know I have both my 9+ years of self defense training, American Ninja Warrior training, and a weapon. Always protect yourselves. And nobody will ever know it's a weapon because I wear chains, ripped jeans and buckles and stuff and the chain will literally blend in with everything I wear.

Just so long as you know where it is appropriate to have it. Government buildings don’t really like weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:37 pm
delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Just so long as you know where it is appropriate to have it. Government buildings don’t really like weapons.

Good point! Thank you for that, and I will absolutely keep that in mind especially because for some reason I didn't think about that lol. sweatdrop I mainly thought like airports and stuff. Or basically any place with a metal detector would probably not be safe to bring it into. But that's ok since those places usually have lots of heavy protection.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:38 am
I hate having to be a d**k to people. But I made a small mistake voting for a dress-up theme which I thought existed but it didn't, and because of that somebody told me I was ruining their day and not being funny. First off I wasn't trying to make a joke, second don't accuse me of doing something I didn't even intend or know anything about. So I called the person out and told them, "I genuinely hope your day gets better, you deserve to be happy. But don't make people feel unhappy just because you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:58 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I hate having to be a d**k to people. But I made a small mistake voting for a dress-up theme which I thought existed but it didn't, and because of that somebody told me I was ruining their day and not being funny. First off I wasn't trying to make a joke, second don't accuse me of doing something I didn't even intend or know anything about. So I called the person out and told them, "I genuinely hope your day gets better, you deserve to be happy. But don't make people feel unhappy just because you are."

K so an update. The a*****e, I'll reveal, was in Gaia Spirit Week and he had control over the After Party account. Now he's switched to taking the anger out on EVERYBODY by turning the After Party avatar into a skeleton and changing the week's theme to "I Quit". He is ignoring everybody's PMs from Spirit Week, he hasn't joined the discord server so we can't get a hold of him, and somebody entirely new now has to take the account and change the password so the a*****e can't get into it. He literally ruined the 10+-year tradition of the all-year-round after party for everyone just because something made him mad. I'm making a mistake in doing this, but I'm PMing him. Everybody from Spirit Week says it's not my fault, especially since many minor things people have done as of late have pissed him off. But now he's taking the anger out on everybody. b***h, this happened when I was in a guild years ago and it didn't go well. I learned from that how to handle something like this, and therefore I'm taking action and helping to rebalance the After Party and help it continue. ******** this dude. I'm not sure what his problem is, but he's just gone too far.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:57 am
My voice is cracking so much that I can't meow high enough to sound like my kitten anymore. One guy said when that happened, his cat started meowing lower for him. I hope my kitten does that for me. She loves me to death and I know she'd be that kind. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:24 am
(So I've started the mass roleplay for my character, Hafgrim, and it's ******** epic!!!!! Time to make Haffy king!!!)

Yggdrasil’s frozen roots rose and entwined like a fortress around an icy throne within its center. Sitting upon it, Heimdallr gazed downward, smiling contentedly as, left lay Jotunheim with Jotunnar marching about, the land trembling with their every steps. Beside it, another world–Niflheim–with endless planes of snow and ice-forged mountains. Beside this, Hel sat upon her throne with deceased beings playing music beside her, others sharing poetry with one another, and scholars sharing knowledge with each other–Helheim. All nine realms could be seen vividly, and Heimdallr smiled at this.

However, upon gazing to Midgard, Heimdallr frowned. “You’re a fool for coming here,” he said. “Or to even leave Midgard in the first place.”

“I’m no fool. Just a man with determination.” Fritjof Borg walked out from behind the throne, spear drawn and its tip placed against Heimdallr’s heart as he snarled. “Even the Gods are destined to die someday. And when you do, whoever touches this throne gains control over all nine realms–becomes king over all.”

Heimdallr grasped the spear tip tightly in one hand, forcing the weapon backward as his other hand reached for the sword against his side. “Only the damned lust for such power.”

Fritjof’s eyes narrowed. Pulling his spear away he clashed against Heimdallr’s blade and through its metal, cutting the weapon clean in half. With no defense, he charged forth toward the god and rammed the spear clean through his heart, then thrust him off the throne. With a content grin, Fritjof walked forth toward the throne, removed his spear from Heimdallr’s corpse, and sat upon it.

The nine realms lay open before the tyrant. Fritjof’s eyes filled themselves with the sight of trillions of lives, endless miles of different lands, and he nodded. Closing his eyes he channeled the Bifrost and opened its path to all.

“Follow me,” he called. “Your new king arises, and together we shall conquer realities, and all who serve me will earn eternal glory beneath my name, living forever as my immortal heroes. Come now, and meet your maker.”

------------------------------------

Hafgrim shivered, paralyzed before the gardens behind his house while he gazed to the sky, the large rainbow stretching beyond the very horizon. “Fenris,” he said, merely a whisper.

Fenris howled toward the Bifrost. “Heimdallr is dead,” he announced. “I feel his presence gone. Somebody new sits upon the throne, and I think you know him well…”

“Fritjof’s army is rising…” Hafgrim turned toward his wolf and sighed. “He’s going to destroy all the realms and every life within them…”  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 pm
I found the tattoo shop and artists I want to go to. I emailed them for the price of a consultation, I'm going to go, and then I'll start saving my money for the tattoo at long last. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 am
I'm seeing so much stuff about cats on the internet today and it's making me so happy!!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:26 pm
We've furthered the roleplay. 3 soldiers joined Fritjof and his army and will become the commanders, and they're Agnar, Bjorg, and Erna. All three introduce themselves, Agnar and Erna first, and they address Fritjof as, "Milord". However when Bjorg introduces himself he doesn't say, "Milord" and Fritjof reprimands him for this. Yet, Bjorg apologizes, again without addressing Fritjof with any formalities.

Spoiler alert: Agnar and Erna will be faithful to Fritjof and raise the army alongside him. Bjorg is going to raise his side as a bunch of traitors who will work with the main heroes of the roleplay, attack and overthrow Fritjof's army, and he'll become a protector and companion of Hafgrim.

Love my boy, Bjorg. He's a sweetie elf. Baby boy. Perfect.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:02 pm
My friend, Quinn, sent me an entire soliloquy from Hamlet and I instantly knew which one it was (the famous To Be Or Not To Be one) but they forgot the last few lines about Hamlet cursing out Ophelia. So I quoted that last part and Quinn screamed, "HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!"

Child. My friend. Pal. I've dedicated my life to Shakespeare and Tolkien and I own an entire leatherbound collection of Shakespeare's every work ever made and I've studied his works and read many and I have helped people survive high school by helping them understand Shakespeare because apparently it's hard to comprehend but I find it so simple and SHAKESPEARE IS A GIFT AND SOMEDAY I HOPE TO SEE HIS GRAVE AND LEAVE OFFERINGS BECAUSE HE'S THE REASON I'M A POET!!!!!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image

"Are you a boy or girl?" "Are you a d**k or a p***y?"
"Is that beard real?" "No, it's just a figment of your ******** closed-minded imagination."
"HAHAHA WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH YOU?!" "b***h, I have none except for you."
"Hah, she thinks she's a man!" "And your parents thought they succeeded when they gave birth to you."
"What? You can't be a man!" "And you can't be a good person so we're even."

Genuinely I've gotten insulted so many times that I'm past the point of being offended, I'm just to the point of giving negative shits and I don't even take offense anymore. People are born rude, and they're going to stay that way, sadly. It isn't my job to un-rude them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:26 pm
So Bjorg and his forces were sent out to stalk and collect information on Hafgrim and his allies. He's going to use this information against Fritjof and give him false info, then use the things he picked up to aid Hafgrim ultimately giving him and his allies the upper hand while hindering Fritjof's army.

I've decided, too, that once Hafgrim takes the throne of Yggdrasil, he and his friends who help will take on the title, in Icelandic, "Children of Heimdallr" in Heimdallr's honor.

Update: It'd be "Heimdalbörn"  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:43 pm
!!!!!!! Thank you anon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That definitely made me laugh, so cheers!! biggrin *shares some grape soda with you* You are amazing, I love you, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BIKE, TOO!!! Thank you for reading my story, thank you for the stuff, sdldsdvvjkjdf you are amazing!!!!!!!!! blaugh  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games