Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 am
Darksol88
DignityPower
bahh, even if I do order a real one, it wouldn't work out since they don't deliver internationally *facepalm*. I'll have to just buy myself a new r4 (I broke mine because I kept trying to make it work and it didnt xDD)
User Image
Yeeeeah, if you're gonna go THAT route, there's better ones out there. I'd say of them here, but I'd rather not have Gaia axe the guild over what'd they see as piracy talk. PMs should be fine, though.

Anyway, if you don't mind my asking, what country do you live in? o_O I know there's gotta be some site that'd deliver internationally.

hmm... never thought about it as piracy, considering that most games only let you see a preview ^-^''

I live in Venezuela (south america) 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 am
DignityPower

hmm... never thought about it as piracy, considering that most games only let you see a preview ^-^''

User Image
It is in the strictest sense, though there's a plethora of arguments otherwise. In fact, there is on both sides.

And that explains some of it. If you can, try getting it through Amazon when you can. I just checked, and apparently, they do ship to Venezuela. So you might be able to get it that way..  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:30 am
Darksol88
DignityPower

User Image
It is in the strictest sense, though there's a plethora of arguments otherwise. In fact, there is on both sides.

And that explains some of it. If you can, try getting it through Amazon when you can. I just checked, and apparently, they do ship to Venezuela. So you might be able to get it that way..

Yeah, that's what I was about to suggest. I know there are very few places Amazon doesn't deliver. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my own copy soon, hate only getting paid bi-weekly.

And you're from Venezuela? I never would have guessed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:25 pm
Recently moved back ^^'' smile

Hmm... I keep forgetting to call my dad, thanks for the advice 4laugh
User Image

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^ I didn't make them but I did take over an hour to put 220+ images into the generator smile Also have it in my siggy; refresh for a new image.

My personal favorite were 'diversity' and 'madness' wink
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm
Now that gaia has an app... I feel REALLY bad about losing my ipod crying
User Image

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:12 pm
Watch, you'll find when you least expect it. And, OH MAH GAWD MY COPIES OF B/W ARE SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE TOMORROW! I am ecstatic~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 pm
SubonicXP
Watch, you'll find when you least expect it. And, OH MAH GAWD MY COPIES OF B/W ARE SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE TOMORROW! I am ecstatic~

Actually, I didn't want to go into details but it was robbed emo
:O! Lucky~ I'll have to talk to my dad tomorrow about it, it's my birthday tomorrow biggrin
User Image

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:31 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Actually, I didn't want to go into details but it was robbed emo
:O! Lucky~ I'll have to talk to my dad tomorrow about it, it's my birthday tomorrow biggrin
User Image
Oh, well then, happy early birthday at least!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:37 pm
SubonicXP
Oh, well then, happy early birthday at least!

thank you~ 4laugh
User Image

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:22 pm
All right, I'm officially creeped out. This old guy is texting me and I never gave him my phone number. Anyone know how to block a number?
This is distracting me as well :s *feels sick*
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm
DignityPower
All right, I'm officially creeped out. This old guy is texting me and I never gave him my phone number. Anyone know how to block a number?
This is distracting me as well :s *feels sick*
User Image
I'm not sure honestly, I think some phones have a function to do so while I believe with others you have to have your provider block it. Sorry I can't help ya.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:33 pm
SubonicXP
I'm not sure honestly, I think some phones have a function to do so while I believe with others you have to have your provider block it. Sorry I can't help ya.

hmm... all right, this phone is sort of cheap (just cause I really needed one) and I don't really know how to work it except for calls and texts XD I don't want to ask my mom about it because then she'll get all hyped up about it but if it keeps happening... :/
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

hmm... all right, this phone is sort of cheap (just cause I really needed one) and I don't really know how to work it except for calls and texts XD I don't want to ask my mom about it because then she'll get all hyped up about it but if it keeps happening... :/
User Image

Only thing I can think to tell you is to contact your phone company. They should be able to help you block the number. Some phones do come with a feature to block numbers, but most do not without blocking all numbers that aren't in your phone's contact list.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:27 pm
mk, thanks for the advice :3

ps. i'll be sort of slow on the roleplay since im not on my computer and this takes ages to load a page. n.n  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games