Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:42 pm
Kiom'e said quietly, "open your eyes, still thinking entirely about your form, and remember to relax." she hoped whatever he might turn into wouldn't reck her home, as she stepped back watching Zephyr, to see if his form changes, intently.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:43 pm
There was a click and the door swung open after Geoffry had knocked. Lufu was still sitting by the window looking out, though he turned around as Geoffry entered. There was a strange feel to the air in the room, and a very beautiful sound that was on the very edge of hearing; one might almost think it was more of suggestion of a sound than actual music...
Lufu stood up and walked over, looking curious. The sound died away.
"What have you got there?" he asked, eying the card he held. Lufu was both surprised and pleased; he had never gotten mail before, and he had momentarily forgotten that Zack had said something about a Ball...  

Sceadu Phoenix

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:04 pm
Zephyr opened his eyes. They were blood red glowing in the light. His skin tore engulfing itself in flaming scales. The clothes were torn to shreds. Two thick horns a black as stone made their way growing from the top of his head. He fought to endure the pain but it was too much. Then all of a sudden the pain was no more. He arose as a bright red dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:26 pm
Kiom'e smiled lightly seeing he can turn into something within will, she clapped her hands quietly. "Well done, well done." she said happy to see that she could pass on her father's wisdom.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:27 am
Zephyr growled in accomplishment even though it sounded more like a pur. He returned to his normal form. "I have an idea mabye i could try it differently. Like not having to do all that relaxing and stuff in a batle i would not have time to do that." Zephyr focused all his energy on his dragon griffin form. He started to change form and in a matter of moments he was his griffin form. "Yes" he tried to say. It was still a growl but it could still be made out into that word.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:25 pm
Kiom'e smiled slightly seeing him change form so freely, "yes I know you won't be able to relax in battle, but When You're trying to master the art of shapeshifting, you should relax, so then you can do it alot more faster once in battle."  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:13 pm
Geoffry held out the invitation and nodded his head once to leave Lufu in peace. He had many more invitations to get out. First he had to retrieve a few from Zack.

Zack had fallen asleep on the couch thinking about Strike and Xixi, he was wondering if they were doing well. He hadnt been the best to support their relationship, but he had considered Strike to be his friend...his brother type; little brother to be exact. His thoughts scrambled around in his head as he tried to calm his nerves and resisted the urdge to go out and steal again. He was trying to change deep inside...the pendant would that...without Zack really thinking straight. It just needed its opertune moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:53 am
(Santa, Santa I want a steel plated ninja headband please!! lol)

Zephyr accepted this advise and collapsed in the chair. "I am tired but I don't have the enrgy to make it home." Zephyr cradled his head in his hands. "You know how I can build up the power to transport, considering the posability that i do not have that power. And I presume that I still have the power over fire." Zephyr raised his hand and saw blue sparks flittering around his finertips. "I guess I don't have fire now. Awww man something to train." The blue sparks shot up and swirled in a cloud of light filling the room. It came back to his fingers. Then fire came from the fingertips. "Was that blue stuff lightning? Lightning is a type of energy very similar to fire. That must be why I just controlled it. The more I learn about myself the better I become. Thanks a lot Kiom'e. You helped me realize that I have a wonderful power and I should use iy. That is why fate led me here. To meet all these peole and for me to discover my purpose." Zephyr looked at Kiom'e with eyes that a small child would have if it was looking at a pile of candy. "Thank ya" Zephyr smiled. He wondered how Kiom'e would react to that speak so he decided to top it off with some humorous slang. He only hoped it had worked.

(Whoa that was a big entry but hey a lot in my head. I got the writing bug today i guess. =) )  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm
Kiom'e looked down at Zephyr, and sat next to him, "Well, you need to rest, and you also need to train to maintain your harmonixing power, and learn how to use the littlest amount of energy possible," at that Kiom'e looked down at the ground and mumbled a couple things to herself and Evil appeared at her feet, and she said something in ancient latin, Evil gave Zephyr a quick glance and dissapeared in a poof of purple smoke, only to return moments later with a small box, not even as big as Evil's claw, and puts it in Zephyr's lap. Kiom'e started to pet Evil's mane once he came back over to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:48 am
Lufu examined the invitation with a mixture of excitement, curiosity, and then amusement as he remembered hearing Zack talking about this before. All the same he was delighted to have received an invite to attend. The air around him became warm once more and the music beyond the scope of hearing started again, resonating through the room like a memory of spring.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:41 am
Zack had given Geoffry the rest of the invitations to hand out. He remained in the living room sleeping and eating in there. He was much to tired to do anything. The pendant was draining so much from him. His wings were losing their pure black color.

Zack layed across the couch with his wing covering him like a blanket, giving him warmth, which he felt he needed more then ever now.

Geoffry had his own ways of getting around and tracking down people he needed to meet with. First he found his way to Zephyr's home. He had left the invitation in the mail box, hoping that he would recieve the invitation. Geoffry had slipped Kiom'es invitation along with Zephyr's.

After a while he had found Xixi in her resteraunt cleaning up after the days rush. He gave her invitation along with Strikes. He was hoping they would attend this ball, it was important to Zack that he see's his good friend again.

It was almost sun down when Geoffry had handed out most of the invitaion. He had a few extra's left, so he sat down for a short rest waiting for someone to pass by. Zack wouldnt mind, as long as he gave out all the invitation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:42 pm
Hibiki left his room after making sure he put the stolen diamonds in a safe place. He could feel Lufu's presence, so he followed it until he seen him ((I dont know what part of the house hes in)). Hibiki noticed the envelope in Lufu's hand and said "Whats that?"  

Allah The Eternal

Volthaire

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:59 pm
Rinata walked down the sidewalk. Her hair tied into a low-lying braid. Her feet shuffled on the ground as she walked. Her eyes grazing her untied etnies.Her baggy pants scraped along the floor and her plain white shirt just missed the top of her bellybutton. She had her hands in her pocket and her wings folded in so no one could see them. Her eyes traveled upwards to see something in a tree. It was some kids treehouse, and there was a kid in it. He was laughing, and singing, with what looked like his sister, but she couldn't tell. Her face smirked as she walked past them. Her smile faded.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:15 pm
As Lufu looked up at Hibiki, smiling warmly at the familiar voice, the suggestion of sound faded away once more. He followed Hibiki's questioning gaze to the letter in his hand.
"It's an invitation from Zack to his Masquerade Ball on the first of November," he replied, scanning the message again. "As far as I know you get one too. Geoffry is handing them out to the guests, so he might have left to deliver others."  

Sceadu Phoenix

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:49 pm
((dude, whats with the penguin outfit? lol))

Hibiki smiled slightly. "Ill try to find him. Ive never been to one before, it sounds cool."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games