Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:12 am
Veni was actually studying the show, rather than watching it for entertainment. With his wonderful eyes, he perceived them as moving slower than they actually were. His hand raised, but he did nothing to obviously gain their attention, though he slightly used that otherworldly gift to gain certain people's attention, and it didn't falter even after danger was mentioned...he could easily be cut in half in certain places and still be fine, just as long as fire wasn't involved he shouldn't have a problem he reasoned. He was curious as to what they planned to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:27 am
"That type of dancing is different and fun. So you like looking at Christmas lights?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 am
Abigail yawned, then gave a happy little sigh, cuddling into Sephiroth a bit more. Sephiroth suddenly became aware of a floral scent wafting to his nose that came from her hair, one that has a calming and drowsying effect.

Abigail: "Goodnight, cute stuff"

- - - - -

Veni was called up, and was asked to hold still in a specific spot. One or two of the performers seemed to study him closely for a moment, as if noticing something about him.

Soon, the show began. They started out with some standard stuff, juggling of blades around Veni, but then they started making things a little more interesting. After rubbing their hands on his stomach, chest, and back, they started throwing the blades through him, the weapons passing without causing harm, although causing a bit of an odd sensation. Things started to get very interesting and complex then, as performers jumped through various shadows on the ground, and on the sides of buildings, and even through Veni himself, all while tossing the blades to each other and through the shadows for the others to catch. They at one point even had Veni throw knives into certain shadows that were pointed out, and these were caught skillfully while doing various acrobatics.

- - - - -

Malos: "Heh, something like that. Christmas decorations are pretty awesome for that. So, what about you? What kind of things do you like, other than sweets?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 pm
The phrase 'monster's are not cute' came to mind, but as he stared at her with his slightly glowing blue green slitted eyes that were becoming difficult to keep open, he decided to say, "you smell good."

-------

When they apparently had to cast a spell of sorts, Veni came to the conclusion that they didn't do their tricks like he did. He didn't have to touch an area like that first. Veni started to wonder if they usually did this with their volunteers or if they kept at it until their victim flinched. He was sure that normally the person would have backed up a little when that first blade came at them. It was aimed at his stomach so he didn't care.

When he got the knives, he threw them skillfully, throwing them 'normally' at first, but then he threw them a little faster and faster to test their catching skills and would watch them to see how difficult it was for them to catch it. Oh how he wanted to mess around a little like try to manipulate where things went when he threw it to where directed, or throw it in different shadows, or see if he could manipulate where they popped out when they hopped in, but that would throw them off.

---------

"Playing games, but not of the magic box variety...the outdoor types. Ring around the rosey is a fine one...around the maypole, and others like that. Exploring, but usually not underground."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:08 am
Abigail smiled, and gave Sephiroth a kiss before snuggling into his chest and falling asleep.

- - - - -

Surprisingly, the performers did rather well with Veni’s speedy throwing, and they almost seemed to be encouraging him to do something unexpected. They kept seemingly giving him odd glances and stares through their masks, and something about their movements and body language was urging him on. Eventually, Veni caved and tossed some of the blades into shadows that weren’t seemingly pre-determined, and changed their destination… Surprisingly, the performers barely stumbled and caught on immediately tossing a blade handle end first to Veni while yelling catch. In case they were wrong about the vampire’s reflexes, they had someone standing by to pop out of the “shadow portals” to catch the blade. Of course, they were right on the nose and soon they got Veni far more involved into the act, to the point of throwing blades through other performers and catching them from various unexpected areas.

Performer: “Everyone! A hand for our wonderful guest performer!”

The applause was overwhelming.

- - - - -

Malos: “Heh… there was this one ‘game’ I used to play, back before Githar adopted me and I was stealing to survive. It would last throughout the day, and I’d usually play it with Eztli before things got all complicated when he got possessed. Basically we’d determine who would carry an item of worth, or something that we could pretend was valuable, and try to steal it from each other back and forth.. There would be two ways to win, determined at the start of the game. Either who got the most steals, or whoever ended up with the item by the end of the day.”

As they continued to talk, Malos subtly learned more about Willow’s likes and dislikes. After a while when he thought he’d learned enough, he cleverly distracted her with something and bought one of the computers for her that he was sure she‘d like, surprising her with it as they left the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:27 pm
Veni bowed and went along with the "guest performer" ploy instead of volunteer because he realized it was more believable to the audience at that point to say that after such a performance that looked practiced. As he bowed he sank into the ground and then popped up from Rosemary's and Jacob's combined shadows.

"That was rather good, acrobatic show off, but I didn't know you could throw objects through other shadows without you holding it."

"I was the 'daring young man on the flying trapeze' for a brief period." Veni had stepped aside a little and and taken a pen out of his pocket which he dropped, but it didn't go through and pop up in Rosemary's or Jacob's shadow like he had hoped. He picked it and stuck it through while holding it and its tip popped out of the shadow of Jacob's hand and he pulled it in and pushed it back into various spots. He eventually pulled it out, raised it a little, and tried dropping it again and frowned a little when it landed on the ground.

-----------

Willow wasn't quite sure she knew who Eztli was, but she has heard the name at least. "That sounds like a fun game. It may be fun to try some day."

When Malos surprised her she looked surprised and hugged him, but probably not as happy as he would hope because she was thinking about something that troubled her. She still said, "Yes, Willow will date you, but there is something that confuses me...with all their improvements over what my home has, why isn't there a good system here for those without homes?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 pm
Jacob: "You were in the circus? Really? You'll have to tell me more about it sometime!"

Seeing Veni play with his shadow, one of the performers walked up to him and removed his mask... the man had a sea-creature like face, with dark blue, squid like eyes, several large tendrils above his mouth, and a number of smaller ones below it, making him resemble images of C'thulhu.

Performer: "Hello, my name's Xurthik. You really helped us put on quite a show there. You know, we figured you had some ability with shadows... If you want, we could teach you the starting basics of our shadow magic. We're always on the look out for people who are teachable to help spread the knowledge..."

- - - - -

Malos hugged Willow backed, while blinking in surprise.

Malos: "Uhm... wow! I've honestly never dated anyone before...

"Well, Limbo may seem nice and all I guess, but it's still far from perfect. We have homeless programs and such to help people, but they can't force folks into them. Also, we still have politicians that spread lies and misinformation like others in a number of realms...

Where I grew up, Shar City, there's a big section that's really corrupted called Black Merchant Center. It's been that way for a long time, and police and High Council members have been trying to figure out how to clean it up. Corruption can still happen through crime organizations, though over the centuries we've been getting better at catching them. As far as I know, there's at least four decent High Council members in office right now out of the ten, which includes Galantros' dad.

"... uhm, I'm not boring you with this info, am I? There's some other stuff we can do still tonight... There's some rides over there!""  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 am
"You wanted that right? Usually it considered deeper proposal when given nice gift, but Willow knows you tall ones like to spend a little more time than this before you truly serious."

Willow had a spaced look when Malos asked her if he was boring her. "Willow not bored, I wonder if many bad people would exist if money didn't. Rides? Like the horseless carriage?"

Turns out all the rides were a bunch of slow rides: Farris wheel, merry go round, tunnel of love which somehow broke down on them and they were asked to wait and Malos had a cute green haired pixie cuddled against him.

----------

"It only lasted about an instant compared to the rest of my life," which meant it could have been a couple of years. Like you being my master. Our relationship has only been an instant compared to the time we've lived, but I hope it lasts longer than that. "I can still tell the story later."

Veni watched Xurthik approach them and stood. "It would be nice to improve...I never thought about throwing objects through them...among other things I just thought of." He didn't mention that his ability was more of a skill rather than magic since he wasn't really casting a spell. "Do you charge for the lessons? When could I start?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:19 pm
Malos: "Yeah, especially if you did too."

He hugged her around the waist and kissed her on the cheek.

Malos: "I'm not entirely sure... Limbo's had it's small share of wars and bad times, and it wasn't exactly because of money. I think if not over possessions or currency, there's probably going to be other things to fight over..."

It was dark in the tunnel of love, save for small beautiful crystals, Willow's glow and Malos' eyes. Nobody else seemed to be on the ride, and since they were stuck in a dark, watery, calm place with romantic soft music playing, they took advantage of the time to cuddle and make out.

Not only did Willow get to experience kisses from Malos' non-existant mouth area, but she also discovered that reapers could kiss with their fingers. Unexpectedly, the ride started working again, and there was a flash of a camera, which neither expected... They would later receive a moment of a shocked Willow with her hand up Malos' shirt, while he was equally surprised with his face nuzzled in her neck.

- - - - - -

Jacob smiled at that thought, and brushed his hand against Veni's.

Xurthik: "Our lessons are free, because we want to teach those who can learn. Spreading our methods is our goal, really. We can start lessons with you a couple days after the festival. Here, take our card..."

Xurthik handed over a small shiny piece of metallic looking plastic with alien writing on it. Once it was in Veni's hands, it seemed to warm slightly and changed into Latin, saying "Shadow Masters, Artists of the Dark", with various contact and location information on it.

Xurthik: "We'd be very interested in having you take lessons. I'd love to discuss a few things actually, but unfortunately we need to be on our way to our next act out in Kithos city."

Xurthik gave a wave goodbye, before joining the others of his group. They done made a show of saying their farewells while sinking into a giant shadow, that immediately shrank and vanished after they were all through.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 pm
Willow held held up the picture and puffed out her cheeks and released the air in them.

"Not too terrible picture," said the pixie as she rubbed her hand against Malos' chest like in the photo and kissed him.

"Why don't we go back to my place and you can help set up computer?" She looked at the picture again. "You didn't give me red spot did you?" She said and pointed at her neck.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:21 pm
Veni blinked at the card. That was interesting...all of his business cards were written in English and it made him think about getting a new set of business cards. He noted that Xurthik's name was listed as a contact on the card. He handed it to Rosemary to see if it would change to her original language and then to Jacob, just to find out what it was...oh it was English...no wonder he never cried out in other languages like they did.

Rosemary had thought no wonder he almost always thinks in English. Her thoughts at least varied in language from time to time.

After the troop of performers left, Veni laced his fingers with Jacob's and Rosemary's. It would be nice to improve one of his more fun skills he thought as he caressed the two with it...and maybe improve it for offense and defensive purposes.

They wandered around for a while, went on a few rides with Veni in the shape of a cat since they were generally only two seaters (he received a good rub down and thus enjoyed his situation immensely) and didn't find a vampire store so they were forced to look one up in as close to a phone book as Limbo offers.

When they arrived at their destination, they found many different and interesting merchandise including the blood regeneration potion, some nutrients to aid the potion to keep the person from feeling the strain up to a point, and a refillable blood doll among other things which Veni stared at with a sort of what the heck expression on his face. Rosemary found it odd that Limbo hadn't developed a sort of blood tablet in which the vampire would only have to add water to get something to sustain themself for a little while. It would be a lot easier to have in a pinch than the little juice pouch like things.

She had tried that project before, but dropped it for some reason...maybe she should pick it up again...could make her a profit. Speaking of profits she wondered what would be the best way to introduce those one weapons, insure that she and anyone she wants gets to use them, and be in on a piece of the pie along with anyone else who was with them. It was only fair to try to share a possible highly profitable venture with them as well since they were there...and since Sephiroth had actually played a large part in liberating many soldiers from their weapons.

A package of various blood flavors caught her eye and she picked one up, looked at Jacob, and read it out loud to him. Would that even work on him she wondered... "Add a little extra flavor to your food. Have the blood donor take this an hour before planned feeding and enjoy a new flavor with the same person. Effective for 4 hours..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 pm
Malos: "Let me take a closer look... hmmmm."

The reaper seemed to study Willow's neck for a moment, searching for any sign of a hicky. He the suddenly gave her a kiss on the spot she indicated, and drew back with a grin.

Malos: "Nope, looks fine to me! Sure, I can help you set up the computer."

Wrapping an arm around her, he reached into one of his pockets for a portal charm. Finding the desired object, he open a mini-sized (but perfect for them) gateway back to Willow's home.

- - - - -

Jacob: "Well! Heh, that one's a bit interesting..."

Jacob glanced at what he had in his own hands. Vampire Blood Pump. It basically looked like a detachable blood bag attached to a pair of fangs and a small vial of red liquid. According to it's instructions, it was basically used to extract and store blood for vampire partners by a non-vampyric party. After setting the amount of blood that would be taken in the very small computer on the fangs by telling it what species of creature you were, it would drain the exact amount of blood, and then apply a bit of healing solution afterwards once the fangs auto-detached.

Of course, what Jacob was looking at was the basic model. There were a number of more exotic types, with more features... some that were more involved with inciting pleasure.

Some other interesting products included a sun screen product that varied in strength depending on the potency of the sun of where you came from, and offered up to six hours of complete protection before it would deterioate and need reapplication.

Another were various trinkets and charms that automatically filtered and refined holy energy so it wouldn't cause unnecessary harm to demons and undead that held no evil intent, or truly dark desires in their hearts.

Of course, both these items weren't exactlly cheap.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:18 pm
Willow giggled and scrunched her shoulder up slightly. "OHH! That tickles."

When they got back she opened the door and let him in. There were little workable windows with curtains on them, a little couch, little chairs, and tables along with little shelves and cabinets. Upstairs was her room with a bed, dresser, wardrobe with hangers but no real clothes, and other things you would see in a semi-elaborate doll house. Most of the things were actually made for a doll house and bought at some store.

Upon arriving home, Willow told Malos that she was going to put something else on and went upstairs. She removed her wrap stuffs and put a sash on around her waist which she tied a knot on at the side. Like the wrapstuffs it barely covered anything. When she came back down, she sat on one of the chairs and bent forward a little to watch him set up.

---------

Rosemary smirked at what Jacob picked up as she set the flavoring down to look at other items in the store. She thought it would be useful to have for trips where he couldn't really spare the strength or if he went somewhere without them. The blood would be nice to have when he wasn't around. It would help them not miss him so much. Or maybe he has something else in mind, she thought as the image of him with blood all over and her suckling on it came to mind. She had the equipment to extract blood, but he really seemed to like the feel of teeth now. Maybe they should get extra bags for it.

There were other interesting items such as blood scented oils to rub onto the someone and make the vampire go crazy, blood pops, and other items...but another item caught her eye; a shot to be given in case too much blood was taken in a feeding. She decided to get a couple of those in case she fed on Black again.

Veni stared at the sun screen. It would have been useless the day he got burnt because he wouldn't have had time to put it on. He then stared at the protection trinkets and involuntarily shuddered as he remembered going through that barrier Jacob had put up and forced him through. Those things needed to define what they meant by 'no evil intent' because he didn't think they would protect him if it meant absolutely no evil intent.

After considering them for a while, the male vampire moved away to other things glancing at some umbrellas. He thought it would be nice to have more of those blood regenerating potions so he picked up a couple of those.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:57 pm
Malos glanced back as he hung the computer bar up on the wall of Willow's house, and let out a bit of a whistle.

Malos: "That looks nice on you"

He then activated the computer, and and sat back in a chair next to Willow. The computer created a solid hologram of a sort of keyboard that he picked up and placed in his lap, typing things in. At first, there was a little robot avatar that greeted them, but he disabled that and turned the computer's avatar into text since Willow seemed bothered by the last one in the store. After filling out a few basic questions about how the computer would be used and best be optimized, it asked for the main user's voice print.

Malos: "Just tell the computer your name, and it'll start learning the best way to start helping you out. I already set up the connections for the phone service and universal internet connection."

- - - - -

Jacob became so immersed into glancing around at the wares, that he didn't even realize that he was picking up things of more and more of an adult nature...

Jacob: "Wait a second... Bloody Sutra? "

Curious, and never having heard of the Kama Sutra it parodied, he opened and started to flip through the pages.. immediately, his face turned red at the graphic depictions of... "positions" that were best for more than just feeding.

Jacob: Guh... buh.. duh.. woah.. is that even possible? I mean, if somebody's flexible enough, maybe, but... geeze.

He tilted his head at some of the pictures trying to understand some of the unusual angles, not noticing Veni coming up behind him.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 pm
(not done with this section.)
"Thank you, but it only piece of cloth."

-----

We are both flexible enough. You forget that we can completely change our shapes. It's only a mater of how flexible we could be before it grosses you out.

Veni looked over his shoulder at the pictures and said, "Oh, so you're ready for things beyond the normal positions and both at the same time?" The vampire kissed his neck and wrapped his arm's around him in impossible ways by elongating them like he could with his nails.

"Maybe you should get that book." He dismounted and wandered into the back of the store that wasn't really visible from the front. It turned out to be the more adult section and he quickly became flustered at what was in there. It was part video section and there was a movie playing, but it affected him differently than the ones created on his world. The recording and displaying devices on his world were inferior to his senses. He could easily watch and see each frame played on a TV like a fly, but these videos ran smoothly and as realistic as a TV is to a human even with his superior visual and hearing senses.

For some reason he hadn't even heard it from the front. There must have been a muffling spell to prevent sound from carrying like in his, Rosemary's, and Jacob's room.

Rosemary wandered into to the area with a book she had picked up on ways to improve feeding technique for those whom it didn't come to naturally to see what Veni was up to. The vampiress stopped at the sounds she heard and then saw what Veni was staring at. They had never tried that before with a human... Of course Jacob didn't even need to be in there to know what she was seeing.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games