Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 pm
Ashanya went and sat down next to Kevin, she turned to him and tiled her head to the side, "What on Earth is wit yo attitude?" she said with a bit of tude of her own.
Pistol, being a very flirty mood, decided to lead Ringo to the approach. "Ladies first." he said helping her with the ball and getting right up behind her to the lane.
Ringo giggled and walked ahead of Pistol, fully aware that he was watching her bend over as she threw the ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:28 pm
Kevin managed to take his gaze from the bent over Ringo to turn to Ashanya, "Huh?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:46 pm
Ashanya tilted her head back. "You know what I mean boy! You fidgetin' over there like you gonna explode." She sighed as she noticed the boys staring at the Ringo bottom. "Jeez, how come no one be lookin at my a**? It's way nicer than hers!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 pm
"I'm, uhh, just concerned for her." Kevin said, shifting slightly as he slid back in the seat.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Ringo laughed as Pistol put his arms around her and teased her for her terrible throw. "It's your turn now you know!" she said through stifled laughs.
Pistol ignored her as her nuzzled her neck with his nose, "Not until I am satisfied with your punishment ducky! he said moving his hands to the small of her back and bringing her closer.
Ringo's laughter suddenly stopped.
Ashanya shook her head, "Sure you is. And Pistol is totally not bout ta eat her face." she huffed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 pm
Kevin turned back to Ringo and Pistol upon Ashanya's pointing out.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:12 pm
Ringo blushed, Pistol was getting closer to her, and she didn't know what to do. She tensed up when his lips touched hers briefly before Ringo turned her head.
Pistol pulled away, confused. Ringo had been flirting with him this whole time. He grabbed her face, which was quiet warm, and turned her head so he could kiss her again.
Ashanya gestured toward the couple, "See."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 pm
Kevin sat up, having seen Ringo turn her head away from his kiss.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:33 pm
Ashanya shook her head, "Thought so."
Ringo gave into the kiss momentarily before making a move to step back. She gasped as Pistol held her close again, taking advantage of her open mouth. Her eyes shot open, she wasn't sure what to do at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 pm
"H-Hey!" Kevin said as he stood up. She had turned her head away at his first attempt, after all, and then tried to back off from him.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 pm
Ringo turned to look at Kevin, glaring at him. "Hey what? Can't you see I'm a little busy!?" she said grabbing Pistol yet again and kissing him.
Pistol happily returned the kiss, wondering what her sudden change in attitude was. But hey, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Ashanya just shook her head. "You two stop bein' so nasty! People be watchin."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm
Kevin sighed in a mix of frustration and discomfort as he sat back down, wondering what cruel gods decided this kind of thing had to happen to him.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm
Ringo pulled away and walked away from pistol. she walked up to Kevin. "Stay out of my business." she said sitting down.
Pistol stood there, not sure what was going on. Ringo seemed to be trying to get the other guy mad, but he wasn't sure why. "Yeah, I'm not getting in the middle of this." he said with a shake of his head. He just went up to take his turn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 pm
Kevin sighed, raising his hands slightly, "Sorry."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 pm
pistol walked next to Ringo as they left the bowling alley, still confused by the situation. Ringo was going out of her way to ignore her companion and talk to him. It was like she was bipolar or something.
Ringo smiled and grabbed at Pistol's arm, trying to keep up their conversation.
"Nah. That's cool. You guys just talk amongst yo'selves I'm cool aight?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games