Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Ringo signed, "So you figured, 'Oh no, another Courtney.' Even though she never would have set you straight about the misunderstanding? And Anya genuinely felt bad. And by the sound of it, she never even mentioned seeing other people..."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:38 pm

"I... guess so... ********." Kevin said with a groan, resting his head against the steering wheel.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Ringo signed, "I never would have pegged you as being so judgmental in terms of sexual expression. Basically you told a girl who wanted an honest sexual relationship exclusively with you that she was a slut because she didn't want to be your girlfriend in order to do it." she shook her head angrily, "Jesus Kevin if you don't want a friends with benefits relationship, fine. But it is NOT your place to tell Anya that she is a bad person because she does! By no means does that mean she wants to treat you like a 'human d***o' as you so eloquently but it!" Ringo was once again angry with Kevin, but for a completely new reason.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:53 pm

"I wasn't trying to be so judgemental, I just... I'm a ******** idiot." Kevin groaned, glancing up and hitting the gas as the light switched to green.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:59 pm

"I certainly hope not, Kevin!" Ringo yelled, "Since it would make you a giant ******** hypocrite! Since hours after that argument you had sex with someone you just said you could never be with like that!" Ringo crossed her arms, "You better apologize so ******** hard Kevin! ******** seriously, so ******** hard!"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Kevin winced at the heightened volume of Ringo's voice, turning another corner as he drove, "I will... god, I ******** up..."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:14 pm

]"You better!" Ringo turned and saw there house coming into view, "best to probably wait until tomorrow though. Get her number from Jorja and do it after school. it's late now, and Jorja isn't really to allowed to take phone calls right now." She explained
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Kevin nodded silently as he pulled into the driveway, parking his car.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:22 pm

]"Ringo got out of the car and laughed, "Just make sure you write a script on what you want to say before hand, with your luck you'd ******** that up to!"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Kevin sighed as he turned off and got out of the van, "With my luck, Jorja's going to be waiting with a bat ready for my kneecaps..."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Ringo laughed again, "Don't worry! Jorja's not going to want to get into anymore serious trouble!" Ringo waited for Kevin and her to be side by side so she could put her arms around him and walk to the door with him. "Just make sure to explain that you want to apologize and that's all."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Kevin nodded as the two of them walked up to the door, "I'll be sure to be as clear as I can." he said before reaching to open the door.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Diana heard the kids behind the door, so she got up and opened it, "Hi you two! have fun?" she asked happily seeing that Ringo seemed more open.]
Ringo was put back by her mother's perkiness. "Geez, mom, what's with the rainbows and butterflies mood? you and nerd get busy while we were gone?" she asked letting go of Kevin and walking past her mother.
Diana groaned, "Yep looks like she's baack to normal... thanks Kevin." She thanked him with a smile on her face, much better to see her daughter happy, even if she said inappropriate things from time to time.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:46 pm

"You're welcome." Kevin said, rubbing his neck as he stepped inside.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games