Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:00 am
eek You'd make me a fancy golden espresso machine and I wouldn't have to ask Big Paulie for one? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 am
That is correct Lady Psyzapp. ::Maune stands up from his stool walks over and kisses Psyzapp's hand::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:11 am
*turning over slightly, Icy is aware of someone talking to her but as she cannot make out the person nor their words, Icy lazily tries to wake up but the lush quality of her pillows is not making it easy. Giving up all too soon, Icy sinks deeper into her pillows and snores lightly.

Feeling a slight chill, Icy yawns and stretches. Upon stretching, her hand hits something solid. Jerking awake instantaneously, Icy sits up and looks at what her hand hit and sees Faelan. Chuckling lightly, Icy shakes her head and rubs her eyes and arms*

I know exactly how you feel Faelan. These pillows will put even the worst sleeper in peace and relaxation.

*lightly smoothing Faelans cheek and a few strands of hair out of his left eye, Icy notes Maune and Psyzapp in the bar. She smiles and walks over to where they are, making sure to not get too close, as to not offend them with morning breath*

Good morning Psyzapp and Maune. How are you all today? Um, Psyzapp. You wouldn't happen to have any extra toothbrushes/toothpaste around, would you? I honestly didn't mean to fall asleep in here last night. I only brought my new sitting pillows in here to try out and before I knew it, I was out like a light! redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:15 am
::Maune turns around as his fox ears twitches and sees Icy has awaken from her peaceful rest and smiles:: Good Morning Icy ::Glaces his head back at Psyzapp before sitting down on another stool::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:18 am
Okay Maune. If you could arrange that for me, I would be most grateful. I do hope the quality of the espresso is just as good.

@ Icy: *she goes over and gives Icy a big hug.* Of course I have an extra toothbrush and some toothpaste. 3nodding Icy, I just can't stand to have you sleep out here in the bar like this. Would you like one of the rooms downstairs?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 am
*smiles and covers mouth as Psyzapp hugs her, a little mortified to have someone this close to her with..........morning breath*

redface OH! Thank you, Psyzapp. That would mean so much to me. I'm ready whenever you are hun. smile

*backs up a little, still covering mouth*

sweatdrop It really was not my intention to fall asleep here last night. I was waiting for the night crew to come in and no one ever showed. Plus, you MUST feel those pillows Psy!!! They're just exquisite!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:32 am
It will be Psyzapp. If you excuse me ladies I have something to pick up in my fox home world I will be back shortly. ::Maune starts to walk almost close to the door as he then shuts his eyes as his necklace flashes a big bright red as a portal opens he then turns his head around and smiles at Psyzapp:; By the way if your worry about Black giving you powers will protect you more then becoming a vampire. ::Maune then walks through the portal then it closes behind him::  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:36 am
*grins at Icy and goes to feel one of the pillows.* I have some pillows like this on my bed…heavenly. heart *she sighs dreamily.*

Icy, just so you know, Ryzan has the room right next to mine on the left. You could be on the right side next to mine, but that would put your right across from him and I know the two of you aren't getting along. sweatdrop If you don't want to do that, you can pick any of the others you'd like.

*she gasps at Maune's comment to her and wonders how he knew what she was contemplating to protect herself?* gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:46 am
Icy, I have an extra toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom across the way from my bedroom. We'll need to be quiet, Officer Dougherty may still be sleeping *she snickers* or he could be in the shower by now. I just came up here to get this coffee, some pastries and some fruit for him for breakfast. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:48 am
*smirking through her fingers, Icy shakes her head and looks at Psyzapp*

Psyzapp, wherever you place me, I'm sure I'll be more than comfortable and I will try to keep the peace with him while in your luxurious hospitality. You've been gracious enough to offer me a place in your private chambers, the least I can do is not cause any unnecessary tension for you.

*goes over to espresso machine and makes herself an extra large latte*

EDIT: OH MY!!! twisted Ahehehehe.....got your own personal "bodyguard", eh Psyzapp? rofl Sure, sure. I'll be quiet hun. And thank you again so much for this.

*puts latte in to-go cup and places sip lid on it, so she can have it after she brushes her teeth*

Lead the way, my Evil Leader! wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 am
Okay then, I just need to load up this tray and take it back to my room. We'll just sneak in and I'll get you a toothbrush and some toothpaste after I deliver this tray and then we'll pick out a room for you. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 am
*She loads up the tray with her latte, coffee for Officer Dougherty, a plate of pastries and another plate of assorted fruit. She says to Icy as she walks into her office and opens the entrance… * I'll have you know, Officer Dougherty is very good at his new assignment…"guarding my body" that is. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 am
twisted rofl

*smirks and laughs at Psyzapp, following her through the entrance*

Yea, I bet he is hun. I bet he is! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:04 am
-He feels a nice smooth touch on his face and smiles a bit as he starts to feel more comfortable. The soft words spoken to him resonated inside him like a gentle lullaby drifting him into a deeper sleep.-  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:08 am
*she giggles and brings Icy down into the long corridor to the blood red golden accented double doors of her quarters.* Here can you hold this for me while I get the door, Icy? *she holds out the tray.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games