Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:21 am
~~~~~~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~~~~~~~

Kevin took a deep breath at lunch as he spotted Jorja, going over the plan in his mind before approaching.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 am
Jorja crossed her arms, she had been there to see if Leonard would be joining them for lunch for the first time in a while, but it sounded like he would be joining kevin and Eugene again. "Well okay, but remember we want to play a gig sometime soon, so we have to get together to figure it out."
Leonard nodded, I'm actually working on it now. I'll talk to you guys tonight, I have to work on my project with CiCi after school." he said looking to the side, he hadn't told anyone about what had happened between him and CiCi when Anya and Kevin came over.
Jorja tilted her head, "That's a lot of work you're doing with her lately, you were there all weekend too..." she said, "But whatever, I'll let everone know to expect a call tonight."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:43 am
Kevin waited for them to finish talking before asking Jorja, adjusting his shirt slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:50 am
Jorja looked over and noticed Kevin, "And just what do you want, Heart breaker?" she asked.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:53 am
Kevin rubbed his neck, "I-I was hoping you could give me Anya's number... I was thinking about what happened and want to apologize to her."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:58 am
"And just what are you apologizing for? For making her cry, or for trying to tell her shes a bad person for liking sex?" despite her frustration with Kevin she took out her phone to look for her cousin's number.
"You did what?" Leonard looked to his friend baffled.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 am
"Both..." Kevin said, lowering his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:04 am
Jorja sent Kevin the number and walked away."Alright, but if she tells me something I don't like I'll kick your a**."
Leonard just looked at Kevin, "Do I even want to know what you said to Anya?" he asked.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:06 am
"Thank you..." Kevin said to Jorja before turning to Leonard with a sigh, "No, you don't."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:13 am
Signing as he started to head over the table, Leonard looked worriedly at his feet. "Sounds like I wasn't the only one to have an eventful yet confusing weekend." he said to his friend. Leonard looked up to see if Eugene had made it to their usual table, and in doing so couldn't help but glace over at the table that held the cheerleaders about four tables away.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:16 am
Kevin followed his glance as the two walked, "You mean what I saw?"

Eugene was already eating as he waited for the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:26 am
Leonard held his tray low as he continued to walk to the table. "I wish I was talking about that, Kevin..." he started sadly, he did a quick glance to check for Allison, even though he knew she was sick and couldn't go to school today, he'd have to stop by her house before going off to do more homework. "though... technically we haven't done any homework yet..." he mumbled to himself." Leonard slammed his tray down and fell onto the chair and placed his face in his hands. "Kevin...I feel like s**t, I spent the whole weekend cheating on my girlfriend with a girl I didn't even think I liked... I just can't stop having sex with CiCi!" Leonard tried to keep his voice low enough that anyone not actively listening couldn't hear him. Though it did come out a little louder than he meant.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:53 am
Eugene paused mid-bite at Leonard's revelation, looking at him.

"That's... I thought you said it was a one time thing?" Kevin asked as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:38 pm
Leonard looked up to see Eugene, he then turned his head to Kevin and signed, "it was supposed to be... but it wasn't? I don't even know why it keeps happening." Leonard admitted. He went back to look at his tray of food, suddenly not feeling very hungry.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:44 pm
Eugene finished the bite of his food, wondering just what he missed that weekend as he chewed, looking at the two.

"Have you told anyone else?" Kevin asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games