Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:50 am
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes huffing again~ You find them then.

ok have it your way....**laughing I clap my hands and 150 boxes fall on ya each with one balloon in it....for good measure I add 2000 more**

~laughs unable to resist saying as he looks around~ Hm, you seem to have a very active imagination. I see nothing, perhaps you should take a nap?

well now I think ya is the one who needs a nap and a long one....ya are very blind and i ain't giving ya any more balloons....

~laughs amused~ I have not lost my eyes yet vampire. Damn no more balloons. Oh well guess I better order some more. As to a nap, you should take one, you seem a little agitated.

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** yeah I am ya take the balloons I give ya and say I do not give ya any....ya owe me for those balloons....

~grins~ You have a couple hundred of these, that should cover everything.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:13 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~raises eyebrows~ What? Afraid to do your own dirty work? Though being honest you can keep your dirty work and save it for someone else.

what me do dirty work!!!! no way!!!! I leave that for others....

~grins flashing fangs then types something into his vambrace still grinning~ Hmm, then this is a good time to learn. ~walks over grabbing his helmet scoops giant toad slobber and broken bits of table, wall, chairs and whatever is on the floor into it, then walks to Sky and dumps it all over her then pulls some of the hair from his rainbow wig and pats it on her head and for good measure ties a balloon around her wrist~ Yes, you resemble your ship now Sky. ~goes back to the bar getting a drink~ Damn my knees still hurt!

bu'nas'a gar....now I have ta change again....**pops the balloon then leaves and comes back wearing??????**

~shakes his head and with a roll of his eyes grabs the container of whipped cream from the bar then walks over to her and empties the bottle on her and walks back to the bar and grabs another drink~ Damn old creatures forgetting to put their clothes on after they get their sponge baths, No one wants to see their s**t like that!

**pouts** now that was not nice....I like ta air dry after my bath and ya spoiled it....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:36 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

:::watches as her mate calmly speaks with some, a slight smile tugging at her lips. When he finally comes behind sliding his arms around her, she places her hands on his arms tilting her head to the side, with a slight chuckle whispers::: Only 10,000 credits Nulis? I would have went 50,000. :::silently laughs::: I think this new Darjetii could give the Vamp twins a lesson.

[love, lover]
[Sith]

-smiles softly as he pulled her closer whispering into her ear and softly kissing her ear and neck- My cyare we don't know anything about this Darth. Perhaps he's as another we know who isn't worth anything to the Huts. -smiles softly as he gently moves his hand to brush over the side of her neck and down her arm then whispers- We wouldn't want to start high then be disappointed, much better to start low and work the way up cyare. -chuckles softly into her skin lightly kissing her neck with a whisper- What would you like to drink tonight?

(beloved/lover)

:::softly laughs turning to look in his eyes::: I've not been disappointed whether we start low or high Nulis. Tequila has been tasting great to me tonight. :::chuckles::: Though I will not get as drunk as Rassa so my mate has to carry me home.

-grins going to get a bottle of tequila bringing it back handing it to her whispering as he holds her close to him- Hmm, that does give me ideas cyare. -grins and winks- Even if you did, we'd still have fun.

:::takes the bottle in one hand as her free hand slides up his arm, her fingers eventually disappearing into the back of his hair as she grins looking in his eyes::: Nulis, you can carry me away anytime. Life with you is perfectly wonderful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:40 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ It is better to share with the less fortunate like yourself.

**grins evilly** well then I am sure ya can find someone less fortunate than me....

:::laughs amused::: I highly doubt there is anything less fortune that an ole vamp with no mate.

**smiles wickedly** well then I will tell him ta send his space herpes over ta your ship....

:::laughs::: I have Lucent to love me. You keep them Vampira.
Then you will never be without, or lonely.

User Image

-grinning rubbing her shoulders- She could stock up and even freeze some for a rainy day. Or use a taxidermist for a few so she'd always have one to look at.

:::softly giggles::: My Love, that sounds absolutely gross, but oh so fitting.  

Exal Kressh

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:44 pm
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~laughs unable to resist saying as he looks around~ Hm, you seem to have a very active imagination. I see nothing, perhaps you should take a nap?

well now I think ya is the one who needs a nap and a long one....ya are very blind and i ain't giving ya any more balloons....

~laughs amused~ I have not lost my eyes yet vampire. Damn no more balloons. Oh well guess I better order some more. As to a nap, you should take one, you seem a little agitated.

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** yeah I am ya take the balloons I give ya and say I do not give ya any....ya owe me for those balloons....

User Image

**looks in the box** ooooh no not those....I do not want those ya can keep those for yaself....I want something I can really use....**raises one eyebrow and bares one fang** care ta make a donation????  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:47 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~raises eyebrows~ What? Afraid to do your own dirty work? Though being honest you can keep your dirty work and save it for someone else.

~grins flashing fangs then types something into his vambrace still grinning~ Hmm, then this is a good time to learn. ~walks over grabbing his helmet scoops giant toad slobber and broken bits of table, wall, chairs and whatever is on the floor into it, then walks to Sky and dumps it all over her then pulls some of the hair from his rainbow wig and pats it on her head and for good measure ties a balloon around her wrist~ Yes, you resemble your ship now Sky. ~goes back to the bar getting a drink~ Damn my knees still hurt!

bu'nas'a gar....now I have ta change again....**pops the balloon then leaves and comes back wearing??????**

~shakes his head and with a roll of his eyes grabs the container of whipped cream from the bar then walks over to her and empties the bottle on her and walks back to the bar and grabs another drink~ Damn old creatures forgetting to put their clothes on after they get their sponge baths, No one wants to see their s**t like that!

**pouts** now that was not nice....I like ta air dry after my bath and ya spoiled it....

:::chuckles amused::: Careful Sky, those space herpes may like cream. You best have another bath.  

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:57 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

:::chuckles amused::: Careful Sky, those space herpes may like cream. You best have another bath.

**laughs** I am afraid of that so inta the shower I went....boy i wish they would stop dumping stuff on me....but I hope he is happy with what I have on now....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:25 pm
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast

Reve Casse

Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

Darth Spectrous
*Granny looks over at the Sith who had parked himself at a table by the wall and gave her sweetest smile* Well Granny said there's never a decent Sith in this place. Maybe there might be one whose not like that wanna be looser son in law of mine! *taking a sip of her wine then enjoying more spice she grinned* Granny is going to go wheel over there!

*Granny wheeled over to Jin and Normie first, and smacked Jin a couple times with her parasol* Just for good measure and another bag of spice!

*Wheeling over to the new Sith smiling sweetly* Look what the Mandalorians brought in, another Sith! *Granny rolled her eyes at Sky and her little Hellion* Don't you worry about those two sweety, we can give Sky a Valium and Granny will give some hot cocoa to Bfly! *Granny gives a bigger smile* What brings a Sith like you to a dive like this?

*she chuckles amused at the old Sith Granny as she smacked Jin again. Walking past her she handed her another bag of spice* As agreed on.

*giving the new Sith a glance she walks by* Humph.

*standing in front of Jin and Mirdala she shook her head at them* Lesson learned vods? *giving neither time to answer she continued to the bar getting herself another bottle of ne'tra gal*

(brothers
black ale)

*Granny smiled sweetly taking the package of spice* Yes thank you Arris, Granny enjoyed every minute! Well worth it for some good spice!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:34 pm
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla

Reve Casse

Skyailia

Exal Kressh][/quote]
[quote="Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

Darth Acheron
Acheron extinguished his saber and clipped it to his belt where it had been hanging previously.He lowered his arms and stepped over the passed out drunks and other detritus that occupied the floor and made his way to the bar and took a seat.

"Spotchka and leave the bottle." He said.

Taking some credits from a pouch on his belt, he laid them on the bar and waited for his drink. As he waited he turned around to face the ones who had supposedly been joking with him and asked:

"Is this how you treat all newcomers?"

Jin Awaud
~he gives a chuckle from where he sat across the room being a little more serious than recent actions~ I am rather new myself, however I do know a few who frequent this pit. ~thinks about his words then shakes his head honestly answering~ Hell if I know, I walked in and my vods, got everyone telling me my hair looked like clown hair! I had just taken my helmet off, what else would it have looked like? ~laughs loudly shaking his head amused~ So I saw this wig and other things tossed to me by others and went with it. ~uses palm of hand to bounce on edges of wig~ I think it is rather a undignified look that screams to things and people who see it!

As to your question I've heard it was rather dead in here until someone came in and started a fight with someone else. ~motions to the damaged wall tables and other debris across from him~ The damage here is from Mirdala trying to chunk my a** through the wall. Though the other was before I walked in. Though from what I understand Mirdala can give you details about that. ~smirks amused at Mirdala then at Arris then carefully stands up trying not to slip on the drool from the giant toad and walks behind the bar~

You got this wrong darjetii... ~smirks deciding not to take the credits for himself and just tossed them into one of the crates below the bar~ Note to never forget, you see the bottles... ~he paused pointing to the shelved bottles~ They are watered down, drink them if you want but be warned about them, it is not worth it. ~smirks handing him the bottle from the shelves of spotchka then finds one in Mirdala's stash and sets it next to the watered down version~ Your choice. This bar is serve yourself though. ~smirking he saw a balloon still on his armor and quickly ties it to the bottle of non watered down spotchka then grabs himself a bottle of tihaar opens it then holds it up~ K'oyacyi!

(Brothers
Sith
Blue drink made from krill
Clear liquor made from fruit
Cheers!)

*rolls her eyes at Jin* Mirdala shouldn't have wolf whistled at me. *looks at the busted up wall then back at Jin with an unemotional look saying* Want to experience what Mirdala did vod?

(brother)

~raises an eyebrow~ I felt what Mirdala did vod, I do not need to experience what his e'lyreilyr can do. <******** off)

*gives an unemotional smirk walking over to standing in front of the bar across from him. A short but sharp tone came from her vambrace, getting her full attention. Moving she quickly called up the message. Closing it she coldly looked at Jin* Another time time vod. *glancing around the cantina, then nodding once at Mirdala all business now* Excuse me, I've been summoned.

*Granny sits at her table refilling her spice pipe* Granny don't know what you're talking about. Summoned to what? Collecting one of your bounties? And Granny was having fun whacking Jin for spice!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:04 am
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~rolls his eyes with a laugh~ Good thing too, no one would have wanted to smell spoiled old vampire scent here.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:07 am
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

User Image

**looks in the box** ooooh no not those....I do not want those ya can keep those for yaself....I want something I can really use....**raises one eyebrow and bares one fang** care ta make a donation????

~flashes fangs back at her with a smirk. his hand now resting on his blaster~ Care to be target practice?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:41 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~rolls his eyes with a laugh~ Good thing too, no one would have wanted to smell spoiled old vampire scent here.

**eyes glowing** well now I do not smell spoiled or old so if ya will refrain from dumping yar dawoor osi'kyr on me....ya are making me change ta often that I do not know what ta wear....

(smelly s**t)  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:49 pm
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

User Image

~flashes fangs back at her with a smirk. his hand now resting on his blaster~ Care to be target practice?

**eyes glowing as I grin evilly....I then I pop behind and put one hand on yars and brushing yar neck with my claw** no need for that now and I am sure ya do not want ta fight now....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:13 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-laughs- My friends you're just after a free drink from the new guy.

**looks over at ya then laughs and bears my fangs** now what makes ya say that????

-raises eyebrow with a stare- You have to ask that?

**tilts my head and smiles** I was not even thinking of that till ya mentioned it my friend....but now that ya did why not????

-shakes his head at her- Meaning you'd already thought of it my friend.

**holds up my hand with my finger and thumb apart a little** well maybe just a just a little bit....but that does not mean I will just sneak up on him in his sleep and take a drink....

-raises one eyebrow giving her a rather unconvinced look- If so inclined to do so my friend, I could see you doing just that.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:16 pm
KaTatya
Lucent Rym
KaTatya
Lucent Rym
KaTatya
Lucent Rym

-laughs- My friends you're just after a free drink from the new guy.

**looks over at Sky then at ya and laughs** can not blame us for trying now can ya????

-gives a shake of his head staring at her- Again this time to you, you have to ask that?

aaaaw do ya have ta let out our secret....

-raises eyebrows laughing- With how obvious you both are, there's no secret. Oh before I forget, you should wipe your chin, you got what you've been drinking on it.

**wipes off my chin** oooopsie....just stepped out for a quick fresh one....

-shakes head looking at the door, feeling a little sorry for whatever poor sap she was referring to, but not enough to leave his cyare or drink- Fresh one, so it would seem. You left part of it on you. Are you always that messy of a drinker?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games