Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:51 pm
"Do you think I'm crazy?" Leonard asked, "Of course not. Not only would Jorja kill me so would Derrick. And on top of that CiCi would never talk to me again." Leonard stopped and looked from his friends back to his food, "... not that I care if she does or not..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:56 pm
"It... kinda sounds like you do..." Kevin said, scratching his head.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Leonard snapped his head in Kevin's direction, "What are you talking about? Why would I possibly care? Eugene, tell him that's crazy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 pm
"I don't know, Leonard... why would you mention it if you didn't?" Eugene said, scratching his head.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:48 pm
Leonard slammed his hands onto the table "Because... Because.. What is this twenty questions?" He yelled. "God, whose side are you guys on?"
CiCi chuckled a bit "Really? Him?" she looked behind her shoulder to the table holding the boys, her gaze lingering on Leonard for a moment. She smile, "Well go already, see you in a few."
Ashley giggled, "Alright, be back soon." Ashley got up and began to walk to the boys, a smile spreading on her face, she looked absolutely giddy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm
"Well, yours, we're just trying to help figure out why..." Eugene said.

Kevin glanced up, stopping mid-bite of his food when he saw Ashley walking over.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:04 pm
Ashley walked up between Eugene and Kevin, "I have a huge favor to ask of one of you!" She slowly turned her head to Eugene.
Leonard looked at the scene before him, baffled. What was going on here? and what was Ashley's connection to Eugene?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:11 pm
Kevin slumped slightly when Ashley turned to Eugene, looking over at him, wondering why she was talking to him.

"Oh, hey Ashley. What is it?" Eugene asked.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:20 pm
Ashley Smiled, "Hey Buddy... Well Actually I have a favor and a questions to ask you..." She scooted in between the two boys "First the favor though, things have been tight at the library and I know how good with computers you are," She started, "Well do you think you would be interested in working there with me... and another friend of ours?"
"Wait... 'friend'? Eugene, since when were you friends with Ashley here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:25 pm
Eugene looked over at Leonard, "Me and Ashley are in a few clubs together." he explained, then smiled at Ashley, "Sure, I'd love to help out."

Kevin didn't say anything, moving slightly to give Ashley some more room.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:34 pm
Ashley beamed, "That's wonderful!" She said wrapping her arms around Eugene in a hug. "Now, that brings me to my question... You know Helen, Adorable little chipmunk girl, chocolate brown hair? Well I was wondering what you thought of her?" she asked not releasing him from her embrace.
Leonard just smiled, one he was happy the heat was off him, and second... he couldn't help but laugh at the irony.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 pm
"Umm, she seems nice and we've played some games together... why do you ask?" Eugene asked, scratching his head.

Kevin just blinked, watching the two.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:45 pm
Ashley stopped hugging the boy, but kept her hand on his shoulder, "Well, I happen to hear from a very reliable source that she might like you in a more-than-friends way! I wanted to see what your thoughts on that were." Ashley smiled, she was really hoping this would go as she planned, Helen was adorable, especially when it came to her crush on Eugene.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 pm
"M-More than friends? You mean like... dating?" Eugene said, face reddening slightly.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 pm
Ashley liked where this was going, "See, I knew you were smart! No wonder the girl's got the hots for you!" Ashley's smile became even wider, "Soooooo, what do you say to that? Would that be something you'd be into?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games