Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:04 pm
"I... guess so..." Eugene said, face reddening even more as he thought about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:14 pm
It wasn't the reaction that Ashley was hoping for, but she'd take it. "Well alright, well it just so happens that she volunteers in the childrens section after school, so maybe you could talk to her then!" Ashley got up and started to walk away, "Be sure to be at the library at four so I can get you started!" she said going to her friends.
CiCi maughed, "Well how'd it go? You get Helen a boyfriend?" she asked cheerfully.
Ashley was super confused about CiCi's attitude, she seemed like a completely different person, but whatever she liked this CiCi much better.

"What the ******** just happened?" Leonard was dumbfounded, he couldn't begin to comprehend how ever guy at the nerd table kept bagging cheerleaders. "Congratulations? You did just get a girlfriend right?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:17 pm
"I think so..." Eugene said, still a little confused himself.

Kevin groaned, resting his head in his arms on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 pm
Leonard was hoping to keep the conversation on Eugene, " You guess so? What never thought of her like that?" he looked to his friend genuinely curious. "I mean, if you don't like her don't lead her on...and you know Ashley is going to tell her all about this conversation..."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:28 pm
"N-No, I like her, I-I just never really thought a lot about dating before... let alone expected someone to like me like that..." Eugene said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:36 pm
"I don't know what's so hard to believe, I mean, girls like smart guys. I have yet to meet a girl who didn't want a boyfriend who could challenge her intellectually." Leonard just shrugged, "But yeah, I can get not thinking there's a chance for a certain girl to like you."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:39 pm
"Yeah... well, I'll go talk to her this afternoon and we'll see how things go... h-hopefully well..." Eugene said before resuming his lunch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:56 pm
Helen was walking to Ashley's car, the crazy bat girl instsed that she ride with her and Miguel to the library. She noticed Ashley leaning against her boyfriends car and waved. "Hey Ashley, what's up?" she gave a little squeak. She had in her bag some clothes to change into after she got to the library, but she noticed ashley had already done so.
Ashley just beamed down at her short friend, "Don't you worry about it, but we do have to hurry to work, I got someone to replace Lars as our tech guy!" she pushed Helen into the car and happily got in after.
Helen tilted her head, Ashley seemed pretty hyper today, "You mean like 'oh, he's a cool guy, i don't mind working with him'? Or 'wow that is a stud muffin'? If it's the latter, you know the answer to that...What's so funny?" Hele scooted away from Ashley who was making quite the mischievous grin while giggling to herself.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:03 am
Eugene waved goodbye to Kevin and Leonard as he headed to his car, taking a deep breathe as he got in and started it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:10 am
Ashley looked around and didn't see Eugene's car, she was hoping for this to be a huge surprise for Helen. "Hurry, you better change before the elementary school kids start pouring in! Remember Monday, is first and second grader days! They love you so much!" she pushed Helen towards the bathroom. Once her firend was out of sight she turned to her boyfriend, "Thanks for taking us today while my car's out of commission!" she said hugging him. "I'll talk to you tonight when I get off!" she said giving him a kiss.
Helen quickly changed and went to the front desk to dtart filling out her time sheet for the day. She also needed to get the role call sheet for all the kids that should be showing up, but she was having trouble finding it. "Oh really? I have to get upstairs!"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 am
Eugene looked around as he got to the library, parking his car and heading for the front door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 am
Ashley pulled from the kiss and smiled, "Oh hey, Eugene!" She called out, waving, "Excited about getting started?" she went to open the door and held it for Eugene, "We'll start with your paper work for employment, and then I can get you a time sheet. Then just a basic tour before all the kids show up!" she was pretty excited.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:20 am
Eugene nodded and smiled, "Alright, then. Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:31 am
Helen heard the bell go off indicating that someone had come inside, she mustered a hello before leaning over the desk to see if her clipboard had been put into a filing cabinet. "of course!" it had.
"Okay, the desk is this... way..." Ashley looked foward to see her friend reaching awkwardly across the counter, "You know," she said with a giggle, "It's much easier if you go AROUND the desk instead of over it!"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:36 am
Eugene hesitated slightly in his step when he saw Helen, making sure not to accidentally look up her skirt.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games