Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:05 pm
Helen quickly got up from the counter and turned bright red, "Sorry Ashley..." she spoke to Ashley, though she kept her eyes on Eugene as she spoke. "H-h-hi Eugene..." she said, embarrassed. Helen pulled at the skirt of her baggy black dress, glad she had put her favorite tank top on over it so that the dress fit her torso better.
Ashley smiled, Helen looked adorable, 'let's just hope hope Eugene thinks so too.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 pm
"H-Hey, Helen." Eugene said, scratching the back of his neck, a bit embarrassed as well, unable to help but look her over.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:19 pm
Helen tried to shake off her embarrassment, sh talked to Eugene all the time just fine, this time would be no different. "What are you doing here? Do you need to check out some reference books for school or something? Or just something for fun?" she asked. Helen grabbed the clipboard she was looking for and straightened her skirt again.
Ashley smiled, "Not quite." she said. Ashley went to walk around the desk and get the paperwork she needed. She grabbed a pen as she did so and tucked it into her hair right above her hair tie.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm
"I'm, uhh, actually applying for some work." Eugene explained, shifting slightly.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm
Helen smiled, "Really? are you replacing our tech guy?" she asked, Helen held the clipboard close to her chest worried that her heart might try to beat right out of it. "Well that's great... I mean I'll mostly be upstairs for the childcare and kids library, but maybe I'll see you around..." Helen looked around, suddenly sad that she had to go upstairs and prepare the daycare.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 pm
"Well, it's still the same building, so I'm sure we will." Eugene said with a smile, scratching his head nervously, trying to decide whether to talk to her now or after work.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:42 pm
Helen nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure." suddenly she heard the door open and a group of kids ran in. Helen smiled and bent down to their level, "Hey guys! Ready for a fun day? I have a whole bunch of new crafts for you today!" the kids cheered loudly as a little red raccoon grabbed her hand. "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" she laughed as she went with. "I'll see you guys later!" she called out.
"Well damn," Ashley said as the last of the kids followed Helen up the staircase to the children's sections. "Well, let's just get your paperwork started..." she motioned to the backroom so that Eugene would have a place to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:00 pm
Eugene nodded and headed to the back room with a small sigh, making a not to make sure not to miss Helen on their way out.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:14 pm
Ashley motioned for Eugene to sit down at a small table, "you can fill out the papers here." she placed them on the table ant went to the filing cabnit, "Then once that's done I'll have you read the rule book and sign a waver that you says you did so. After that I can tell you about your new job."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:20 pm
"Alrighty." Eugene said as he took a seat and started to do the paperwork.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 pm
Ashley went through the filing cabinet and pulled out a small rule book, she then went into the cabinet underneath it and grabbed the papers describing Eugene's new job. "just let me know when you're finished." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 pm
Eugene didn't take too long to finish, easily getting through it all, "Done."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 pm
"Okay," Ashley handed Eugene the books and turned around, I have to go to the front desk and keep an eye out for other people." Ashley went to head back "just come out when you're done and I'll show you around when the other receptionist comes in." she went out the door to begin waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:50 pm
Eugene later came out after finishing, stretching slightly from having been sitting down.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 pm
Ashley heard Eugene come out from the room. "Oh, good! The other receptionist isn't here yet, but he should be soon. In the mean time you can next to me and I can explain a few things." Ashley pulled the seat besides her out so that he could sit.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games