Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 pm
rena akai
*hte young girl sits against a wall, looking at the sky, her long hair blowing in the wind*
-sev sat on the wall, his legs swaying bac and forth, tapping the wall rather loudly-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed at the cuddling and at Mayun said and shook his head. "N-no umm...Nemu..turned me into a vampire." Shun said quietly.

mayun: i see, so you finally grew a pair and went through with it?
nemu: MASTER!!! >< be nice to my boyfriend now!!!
mayun: im just kidding, shun, its an honor for you to become a extended member of my family ^^

Shun blinked in confusion. "Grew a pair?" He asked confused.

-her face turned red-
nemu: dont ask shun- she said as she cuddled close with him, and mayun watched severus and sev fight over the game controller-

Shun looked at Nemu as he blushed and nodded. "Okay." He said quietly.

-she smiled, then frowned- you never answered my question

Shun looked at her and shook his head. "No Nemu. I don't regret it. I'm happy I can spend my life with you." Shun said happily.
(Sev do u still want me to do the surprise visit?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: i mist you too *she says as a seering pain shot through her neck as one of the bite wounds started bleeding as she noteced the bandege was gone* ah

he covered the wound with one hand, and his arm growed bright red, his body tore apart with excruciating pain as the wound healed-

yuki: *it hurt yuki too* OWW NO STOP IT HURTS *tears runing down her face from the pain*

-he pulled his hand away-...this wound is....unusual, normally, ic an seal it, but this one hurts too much

yuki:no its me its always hurt me to heal vampire bites once it neerly killed me

i see...do you know what kind.....love, if you were bitten by a kew loon vampire.......we may have a serious problem on our hands

yuki: i couldnt tell all i know is i was attacked *she says siting down leaning her head aginst a tree while crimson red blood drips out of the wound in a thick streem*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:28 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-her face turned red-
nemu: dont ask shun- she said as she cuddled close with him, and mayun watched severus and sev fight over the game controller-

Shun looked at her and shook his head. "No Nemu. I don't regret it. I'm happy I can spend my life with you." Shun said happily.

(YES!!!)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:28 pm
*june's dark doppleganger entered ed's villa. walking slowly upstairs to where june was on the floor, unconcious, she fainted as well. but luckily in time that she dissapeared, phasing into june. almost immediately she woke up. her eyes now purple and her hair silver. she shook her head, yawned, then opened the third floor window to climb up to the roof. in doing so, her silver hair whipped around in the wind as she looked at the scenery*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:29 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-her face turned red-

(YES!!!)

(hahah okay. Is there a window in the attic?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: *it hurt yuki too* OWW NO STOP IT HURTS *tears runing down her face from the pain*

-he pulled his hand away-...this wound is....unusual, normally, ic an seal it, but this one hurts too much

yuki:no its me its always hurt me to heal vampire bites once it neerly killed me

i see...do you know what kind.....love, if you were bitten by a kew loon vampire.......we may have a serious problem on our hands

yuki: i couldnt tell all i know is i was attacked *she says siting down leaning her head aginst a tree while crimson red blood drips out of the wound in a thick streem*

-he pulled off his shirt, and ripped it up, using the shred's to cover the wound, he had a 4 pack, and his stomach and chest were covered in scars-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*hte young girl sits against a wall, looking at the sky, her long hair blowing in the wind*
-sev sat on the wall, his legs swaying bac and forth, tapping the wall rather loudly-
*she was zoned out*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:34 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(YES!!!)

(hahah okay. Is there a window in the attic?)

(its boarded over, but they can enter through mayun's room ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-he pulled off his shirt, and ripped it up, using the shred's to cover the wound, he had a 4 pack, and his stomach and chest were covered in scars-

*yuki's eyes close as she feels the warm shred of his shirt on her neck*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*she was zoned out*

-he twisted around, and landed next to her, and walked off- ill leave her to her thoughts  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:39 pm
(Heh okay)
Shun smiled as he hugged Nemu then stopped when he heard a all too familiar man's voice.

"Eh?? The shy boy has gotten over the blush I see when he's with someone."

Shun stiffened then looked Mayun's door to see a man leaning on the door sill and his eyes grew wide. "Jice!" Shun said.
User Image  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*she was zoned out*

-he twisted around, and landed next to her, and walked off- ill leave her to her thoughts
*she falls over*  
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

*yuki's eyes close as she feels the warm shred of his shirt on her neck*

-he smiled, and sat down, pulling her down with him, he sat close to her-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
*june seeing people down below and further away, she jumped off the roof gracefully and walked towards them, smiling*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games