Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:58 pm
Eugene nodded and took a seat, shifting slightly as he got comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:12 pm
"I'm sure you've noticed, but basically when the Librarian isn't around I'm in charge, so you don't have to worry about any nerds with an ego, we're pretty laid back here and try to keep it fun." Ashley turned around in her swivel chair and started to go through books. "Unfortunately though with all our computers and tech here you can be kept pretty busy. On most days at least one of our twenty computers will have an issue, though it's usually nothing major." Ashley was rearranging some books and checking to see when they had been checked out. She pulled out their cards and turned around to replace them in the filing system. "Actually, can you open the file on the computer that says book filing and start scanning the cards?" she pointed to the hand held scanner. once you do they'll update their info for us." as she spoke Ashley opened up the file so she could manually update them as Eugene finished.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:14 pm
"Can do." Eugene said with a smile as he got started.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:33 pm
Ashley smiled when the pile was done, she looked up glad to see it was time for Arin's shift as he walked up. "Hey there! I need you to stay at the front for now as I show the new guy around." Arin nodded, "So this is Eugene by the way, Eugene Arin." Ashley stepped out as she introduced them."Just come with me, Eugene, I'll show you the computers are. Then I can show you where we keep the projectors."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:36 pm
"Nice to meet you." Eugene said to Arin, then turned back to Ashley, "Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:54 pm
Ashley walked down the main hallway between the rows and rows of books, "we have half the computers down stairs, and then the other upstairs in a computer class for the younger kids. Most of them don't need it, but they like having the time in there anyway... " Ashley smiled brightly and turned to him, "Speaking of which one of the computer's upstairs HAS been acting up." she turned around towards the staircase and dragged Eugene with her.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 am
Eugene stumbled slightly as Ashley pulled him along, "Uhh, sure, I'll take a look at it, though do we really want to bother them while Helen's taking care of them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:16 am
"Nonsense!" Ashley exclaimed, "The kids are probably doing their crafts right now! then they get to play, then she reads to them then they get to go to the computer room for a while, then they get to pick out there own books to take home after cleaning up!. They wont even notice you!" Ashley just continued to drag the poor guy along. "Oh, by the way, the computer room is that way!" she said pointing off on the other side of the library. she threw the door open, "Don't mind us, just us grown folk doing grown-folk work!" she said sitting him at the computer. "I have no idea what could possibly be wrong with it! but you have fun I have to go back downstairs to keep an eye on things!" and just like that Ashley was out of the room, not even giving Helen any time to react.
"What a weirdo..." Helen just shook her head, "Okay guys, where were we? Oh right..." Helen sat down and began to show the kids how the craft would be done. She turned her head and smiled to Eugene before going back to the children.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:42 am
Eugene smiled back and got to work, looking over every now and then at Helen and the kids as he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:19 pm
Helen smiled, "okay, so once you have the ball covered in yarn we can give them legs and faces." she laughed as Cherry handed Helen her project, "Ha, okay, so just take two more pieces of yarn and..." Helen used Cherry's to show the kids what to do, gluing one leg on and letting cherry do the other.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:27 pm
Eugene silently continued working, working down the problem, nodding to himself as he went.

Pence hummed as he sat among the kids, lacking fingers to participate in crafts with.

Kevin took a deep breath as he walked home instead of running for once, thinking what he was going to say as he dialed Anya's number.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:43 pm
Cherry smiled when her crafts were done, she had decided to make two, "Here Pence!" she said giving her smaller of the octopus "I made you a friend to play with when I'm at school!" she hugged Pence as she gave him the little toy.
Helen smiled, "That was very nice of you to share your toys, Cherry, I'm very proud of you." Helen said this as she helped some of the other kids tie their knots for the octopi.
Cherry smiled, happy to have made Helen proud of her. "Really?" when Cherry saw Eugene sitting at the computer by himself. She let go of Pence and went up to him.
--------------------------------
Ayna sat on Jorja's bed, watching her cousin get ready for her date. "So, Cousin Jorja, what are you doing today?" she asked.
"Double date with Derrick and his new girlfriend." she explained.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:53 pm
"Thank you, Cherry." Pence said with a smile as she gave him the toy, doing his best to hold it in his stubby little arms.

Eugene glanced down as he saw Cherry approach from the corner of his eye, "Hello."

Kevin hesitated for a second before hitting call, raising the phone to his ear as he listened to it ring.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:00 pm
Cherry waved, "Hi there!" she got closer to Eugene and tried to see what he was doing, She couldn't make heads or tails of it so she just smiled and tugged at his shirt and held out her other toy to him.
Helen saw Cherry and went up to her, "No, Cherry, Eugene is busy right now, you shouldn't bother him."
---------------------
Anya looked to her phone as it began to ring, "Anya am not recognizing this number..." she said as she picked it up.
Jorja shook her head and just continued to do her make-up.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm
"It's okay, Helen, she's not bothering me at all." Eugene said with a smile before looking back down at Cherry, gently holding the toy, "This is nice, did you make it yourself?"

"Umm, hello, Anya? It's Kevin, please don't hang up, I want to say I'm sorry." Kevin said, a bit quickly, worried that she would hang up the instant she heard his voice.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games