Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:31 pm
17> Who is the most inspiring teacher you ever had and why? How often do you think about what they taught you? How has it changed your life?

Hmm... I can't think of one particular teacher who was extremely inspiring to me. I just know that I've encountered various inspiring ideas, thoughts or advice from various teachers that have helped me in my life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:32 pm
18> If you could choose a $1,000 gift certificate for one online store, which would it be and what would you get? Would you share the love with your friends?

For one online store? Um... I don't know. I don't really do any online shopping to have an online store in mind that I would want to shop stuff at.

As for sharing the love with my friends... hmm... only if I find something that I absolutely need to get because I know they would want it.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm
19> What is on your personal list of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World?

Well, I haven't traveled much of the world yet to have established what my Seven Wonders would be. Probably one of the wonders I would consider putting on the list is the glaciers up in the Canadian Rockies... or Lake Louise, also up in the Canadian Rockies area. Quite a stunning area up there. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 pm
20> Have you ever ruined the ending or given away plot developments in a book, movie, or TV show by telling someone who hasn’t seen or read it what happens? Has anyone ever done this to you?
Yeah... sort of accidentally. I've learned from that little slip-up. And no one else has spoiled anything for me.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 pm
21> Who is your favorite mother (the character, not the actress) from television or the movies?

Favorite fictional mother, huh? Hmm... I think I have to go with Molly Weasley from the Harry Potter series.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm
22> If your friend or partner left his or her email open, would you look? How about a journal? Have you ever peeked at something private?

No, I wouldn't look at anyone's e-mail or journal if they didn't give me permission to look at it. I may have peeked briefly at someone's private stuff, but I usually stopped myself fairly early. It's not my style to go snooping into other people's business if they aren't giving me permission to hear/read/etc. about it.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 pm
23> Are you an oldest, youngest, middle, or only child? How do you think it has influenced your personality?

I'm an only child. I suppose it could be an influence on me being a reserved person... but the reserved personality trait is also a character trait from my Dad's side of the family. I think with being an only child I was left to my imagination to keep myself entertained which has been quite useful with my interests in the Arts, both pictorial and literary.

Although I grew up as an only child, I have had some experience of the sibling life through my friends. I think with this its helped me strengthen the motherly aspect of my personality.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 pm
24> Would you rent or buy the home of your dreams if a brutal murder had taken place there? What if you got to live there rent-free? Would you think twice if neighbors warned you that it was haunted?

While it would be a bit creepy to think that a murder took place in the house, if it was a place I really liked and could afford it, then yeah, I would totally be willing to live in it. If neighbors told me it was haunted, I would like to stay in the place and just see if the tales are true. *shrugs* I've always been curious about true haunted places and have always wanted to go to one.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image
I'm off to go to town with my Dad. Talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:00 pm
25> All it takes is a blackout to realize how much we rely on electricity. What’s your most memorable story from a power outage?

Mom was making a special dinner for us when the power went out. We already had a fire going in our woodstove, so she finished cooking dinner using the heat from it. emotion_c8  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
I watched the new episode of Sherlock. Definitely was a great episode! Loved how they continued the series from the cliffhanger we were left off from in the first season... and how they interpreted the Doyle's story "A Scandal in Bohemia." And I loved that we got to see more of Mycroft too.

There's so much more I want to say about it, but I don't want to spoil too much about the episode for those of you who haven't gotten around to seeing it yet. Although the new episodes are already being aired in the U.K., it won't be until May when the U.S. gets to see the episodes.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:04 pm
26> Do you think animals have a sense of humor?

Haha... oh definitely.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:06 pm
27> Empty parking garages, roadside motels, dark caves, dank basements, overgrown forests—what kind of setting makes you feel nervous?

I've never been to a roadside motel but I have a feeling of all of those, it would be the most likely to make me feel nervous. All of the others do nothing to make me nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm
28> Has your idea of the perfect romantic partner changed with age? Do you think we can teach ourselves to desire partners who are better for us or are we constrained by the laws of attraction?

I think I've become more detailed and defined on who my perfect romantic partner is as I've met and dated guys, and based on my interests when it comes to celebrity crushes. I definitely think that after experiences one can learn to look for a partner that are better for us... and know what we actually want in a partner.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 pm
29> If your best friend forgave his or her partner for cheating and lying, would you try to forgive him or her too? Would you find it difficult to spend time with them as a couple?

*sighs* I'm afraid I can't say much on this matter seeing as I've already dealt with a scenario where there was a whole fiasco among my best friends where they cheated on each other and lied. I didn't know about any of it until everything was already done with and things were settled back down. Although I was a bit shocked by the whole thing, I came to terms to let the issue pass... I'm not going to turn my back on all of my best friends. If they want to cause such chaos in their life, that's their decision and they can figure out how to fix the problem themselves. I have no business dealing with it when I have no need to have a part in it.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games