Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:28 pm
Cherry smiled, "Sure did! Do you like it?" she asked excitedly.
Helen looked to the other children, "No! Don't play with the glue, guys, we have to put the supplies away!" Helen frowned, "I... have to watch them." Helen sadly got up to tend to the children.
-------------------
Anya rolled her eyes, "Anya am not caring any more Kevin! Cousin Jorja explained to me that you are just... what did she call it?" she looked to Jorja for help.
"A douche." Jorja said to Anya's aid.
"Yes. A Douche." Anya was slightly confused, not sure the implications of the word in English.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:38 pm
"Sure do." Eugene said with a smile, glancing up at Helen as she went back to the other kids.

Kevin sighed, at least she didn't hang up, "Yeah, I was an a*****e..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Cherry jumped up and down before hugging Eugene's leg, "Yaaaay! Friends now!"Cherry made a grab at Eugene's hand to bring him over to play with her.
--------------------
"Ohhh," Anya said getting what 'douche' apparently meant in this setting. "well, yes! You are Very muchly an a*****e! Why am you even talking to Anya right now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:46 pm
"H-Hey, hold on a second, I need to get this computer working again first, then I can come over." Eugene explained.

"Because I feel terrible about what happened and want to apologize." Kevin said as he walked.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:57 pm
"Is that what you're doing?" Helen said looking over her shoulder, Helen signed, realizing they had been set up.
Cherry pouted, "But I want to play!" she said, trying to pull Eugene to the group.
-------------------------
Anya grunted, "And why Am Ayna to be believing you? Kevin probably just wants to sex up Anya again so he can yell at her again!" Anya yelled into the phone, her eyes watering up again at the hurtful things the boy had said.
Jorja looked over at her cousin's rise in volume, she went over and sat next to her on the bed, giving her a slight hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:25 pm
"Don't worry, I'll be over in just a minute to play." Eugene said with a smile, trying to be reassuring, though he wondered just what could be wrong anyways, not having seen any signs of a problem yet, regretting not having asked Ashley for more details on what was wrong.

Kevin winced at Anya's yell, "N-No, not at all. I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to see me again... I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry..." he said sincerely.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 pm
Helen was about to tell Eugene that nothing was wrong, but she noticed a couple of boys had began fighting over a book, "Louis, you have to learn to share!" she called out running to them.
Cherry shook her head at Louis' behavior. "He's so mean," she said, but she quickly but her attention back to Eugene, "You aren't though! You're super nice!"
-------------------------------
Anya wiped her eye's and thought a minute about what Kevin had sad, "Do you wish to seeing Anya again?" she asked.
Jorja signed, taking out her phone to begin texting her boyfriend, she was hoping Anya would just stay mad at Kevin.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:47 pm
"Well, thank you." Eugene said, glancing over at the computer again as the gears slowly clicked into place, '...dang it, Ashley...'

"I... what?" Kevin asked, not quite expecting the question.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:55 pm
Cherry smiled at Eugene, "So will you play with us??" she asked tugging at Eugene once more.
----------------------
Anya signed, "Does or doesn't American Boy Kevin wish to being see Anya?" Anya spoke slower, thinking that Kevin wasn't paying proper attention. "Look if you am being serious about apology be meeting us at this Derrick's house. Anya shall being text you the address in a minute." Anya hung up the phone.
Jorja loked at her cousin, "Did you just invite not only yourself... but Kevin on my double date?"
"It shall being triple date now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:59 pm
"Sure, just give me one second to close all this." Eugene said, typing with his free hand quickly.

Kevin stared at his phone for a second, wondering how that didn't go much worse before hurrying home to get out of his school uniform.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:11 pm
Helen was going through a box of toys, trying to find something that the kids could play as a group, she noticed Cherry was still by Eugene, "Cherry, you really need to come over to the group!" she called to the spunky red raccoon.
Cherry smiled and tugged Eugene harder, "Come on!"
-------------------
Anya got up, "Well, Cousin Jorja, shall we being go to friend Derrick's house?" Anya was excited to be seeing Kevin again, even if the last time they had been together he had made her feel bad. "If Kevin is really being sorry, can Anya be sexing with him again?" she asked.
Jorja put her face in her hands, "I guess? You don't need my permission, Anya." Jorja heard her phone go off, "But yes, let's go to Derrick, Zee is here now."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm
Eugene quickly finished up and stood, walking over with Cherry.

Kevin finished changing clothes, looking down as his phone as he went back outside, waiting for the address.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:33 pm
Helen smiled as she helped one of the younger boys put on his coat, "Okay Andrew, your mom is waiting downstairs, I'll see you on Wednesday!" she said as he ran off. Helen looked up to see Cherry still hanging around Eugene, "oh boy..."
Cherry happily held Eugene's hand as she put her Pinkie Pie backpack on, "come wait for my mom with me!" she pulled him along as she spoke.
-------------------
everyone was sitting awkwardly on the couch waiting for Kevin, "Sooooo... Honey was it?" Jorja asked the pink bee sitting next to Derrick.
Honey nodded, "Yeah, so... Jorja, this is your Cousin? Derrick told me she was in town... It's super nice to meet you guys." she was really hoping to be on their way out by now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:38 pm
"Sorry, I need to... help Helen close things up here." Eugene said, scratching his neck.

Kevin skidded to a stop in front of Derrick's house, ringing the doorbell, cursing himself for being late.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Cherry whined, "But you need to be with me!" Cherry pulled on Eugene's arm, "You're my boyfriend, not her's!"
Helen signed, "Thought so," she shook her head at the tantrum-ing child. "Well, that's not actually true, Cherry..." Helen looked at the child as she spoke, but quickly moved her glance to Eugene after she thought about what she had just said.
----------------------------
Derrick heard the door and went to open it, "Kevin... I assume." Derrick signed, "Finally, we should get going, I guess... " he wasn't all too happy about two strangers tagging along on the date.

Upstairs CiCi was up in her room with Leonard, happy that her brother trusted his friend alone in her room with her, she giggled as Leonard kissed her neck, "careful, we have to wait until the leave!" CiCi laughed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games