Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun was finally able to get her off and she looked at Nemu. "NEmu. Its not what you think." Shun said honestly.
Road pouted and was about to go back to Shun but her umbreall went up to her first. "Mistress Road!!! You cannot kiss a Slave lero!!!"
"Ah! Lero. But what does it matter. I'm a vampire and he's a slave, but today I found him and I can make him mine now." She said happily.
Shun glared at her. "If you think I'll let you touch me again, your dead wrong!" HE growled out

-nemu stood quietly, tears in her eyes still-................-severus and mayun walked down and stood behind nemu-

"Wow Road. You really like the boy don't you?" Jice said, standing behind her.
Road looked up and smiled. "Jice doesn't get one~" She said, twirling the umbrella around.
Jice shook his head then looked at them all and smiled. "I'm sorry, we haven't introdused ourselves. I'm Jice and this is my sister Road. We are here for Shun to take him home." Jice said as Road smiled happily at Shun.
Shun backed away and stood by Nemu. He held her hand and began to shake from fear as his eyes grew a bit wide from horror 'no..' He said in his mind, trying to keep himself strong.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:16 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun was finally able to get her off and she looked at Nemu. "NEmu. Its not what you think." Shun said honestly.
Road pouted and was about to go back to Shun but her umbreall went up to her first. "Mistress Road!!! You cannot kiss a Slave lero!!!"
"Ah! Lero. But what does it matter. I'm a vampire and he's a slave, but today I found him and I can make him mine now." She said happily.
Shun glared at her. "If you think I'll let you touch me again, your dead wrong!" HE growled out

-nemu stood quietly, tears in her eyes still-................-severus and mayun walked down and stood behind nemu-

Road looked up and smiled. "Jice doesn't get one~" She said, twirling the umbrella around.
Jice shook his head then looked at them all and smiled. "I'm sorry, we haven't introdused ourselves. I'm Jice and this is my sister Road. We are here for Shun to take him home." Jice said as Road smiled happily at Shun.
Shun backed away and stood by Nemu. He held her hand and began to shake from fear as his eyes grew a bit wide from horror 'no..' He said in his mind, trying to keep himself strong.

-sev, severus, and mayun stood in front of him, and mayun turned to look at him, and smiled reassuringly, before returning his gaze to jice-...sorry, but in case you dont know, shun is courting my daughter, is most likely due to wed her in the near future, you'll simply have to return home empty handed  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki:no its me its always hurt me to heal vampire bites once it neerly killed me

i see...do you know what kind.....love, if you were bitten by a kew loon vampire.......we may have a serious problem on our hands

yuki: i couldnt tell all i know is i was attacked *she says siting down leaning her head aginst a tree while crimson red blood drips out of the wound in a thick streem*

-he pulled off his shirt, and ripped it up, using the shred's to cover the wound, he had a 4 pack, and his stomach and chest were covered in scars-

*yuki's eyes close as she feels the warm shred of his shirt on her neck*

-he smiled, and sat down, pulling her down with him, he sat close to her-

*the blood started seeping though the shred*  
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
*june stopped running, her tears were blurring her vision too much. she stopped at the edge of the woods like she used to, leaned against a tree as she sat, and tried to wipe her tears. she was confused herself about why she was crying, she knew something like this would eventually happen, and she didn't do much better. she clenched her fists, mumbling unintelligibly to herself angrily*

-several figures in black and white cloaks wearing kitsune mask's hovered past her, all of them speaking, chanting in an ancient language, all of thier voices sounded like sev's-

*june looked up at them. wiping one last tear away, she stood up and pulled her whip out defensively. she glared at them, a growl coming fomr her throat*

-instantly, they all scattered into the forest, whipping around like wild animals through the trees, and the actual sev apepared behind june, rena still in his arms-....odd, what are guarga's doing here.........

*june jumped in suprise and reacted by swinging her whip around and wrapping it around his neck. seeing who it was, she froze, her hand shook*

........its nice to see you too.........-he spun around, getting the whip out from around his neck, and stood, staring at her-..........

*june hesitated, she dropped her whip and turned around and walked away from him*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:18 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*june looked up at them. wiping one last tear away, she stood up and pulled her whip out defensively. she glared at them, a growl coming fomr her throat*

-instantly, they all scattered into the forest, whipping around like wild animals through the trees, and the actual sev apepared behind june, rena still in his arms-....odd, what are guarga's doing here.........

*june jumped in suprise and reacted by swinging her whip around and wrapping it around his neck. seeing who it was, she froze, her hand shook*

........its nice to see you too.........-he spun around, getting the whip out from around his neck, and stood, staring at her-..........

*june hesitated, she dropped her whip and turned around and walked away from him*

-he looked down-...whats her problem0- he followed the strange creatures into the forest-............the guarga's are around here somewhere  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: i couldnt tell all i know is i was attacked *she says siting down leaning her head aginst a tree while crimson red blood drips out of the wound in a thick streem*

-he pulled off his shirt, and ripped it up, using the shred's to cover the wound, he had a 4 pack, and his stomach and chest were covered in scars-

*yuki's eyes close as she feels the warm shred of his shirt on her neck*

-he smiled, and sat down, pulling her down with him, he sat close to her-

*the blood started seeping though the shred*

-he readied another shred, and pulled the first off, replacing it quickly-.......  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-sev, severus, and mayun stood in front of him, and mayun turned to look at him, and smiled reassuringly, before returning his gaze to jice-...sorry, but in case you dont know, shun is courting my daughter, is most likely due to wed her in the near future, you'll simply have to return home empty handed

Road stared at Then then looked at Shun and Nemu and frowned. "Eh?!?!" She said, going up to Nemu and looking her up and down then at Shun. "What do you see in her? She looks plain to me." She stated.
Shun glared at her as he held Nemu's hand tighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:21 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Road stared at Then then looked at Shun and Nemu and frowned. "Eh?!?!" She said, going up to Nemu and looking her up and down then at Shun. "What do you see in her? She looks plain to me." She stated.
Shun glared at her as he held Nemu's hand tighter.

-nemu cuddled close to shun- shun.....your not gonna leave me, are you?
severus snarled at road, as sev and mayun glared at jice-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 pm
Shun shook his head and held Nemu.
Road frowned unhappily and pointed the umbrella close to Nemu. "Get away from him. He's mine." She said coldly, clear jealousy in her eyes.
Jice looked at Roan and shook his head as he pulled out a pack of cigs and took one out to smoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:28 pm
blessedheart
Road frowned unhappily and pointed the umbrella close to Nemu. "Get away from him. He's mine." She said coldly, clear jealousy in her eyes.
Jice looked at Roan and shook his head as he pulled out a pack of cigs and took one out to smoke.

-mayun stood in front of road- not quiet, like i said, shun is due to marry my daughter, i aint having you ruin it, got it-his voice had a growl in every word-
(we have to resume this later, i have to get off, ill be on in a few hours though, promise, ttyl)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-mayun stood in front of road- not quiet, like i said, shun is due to marry my daughter, i aint having you ruin it, got it-his voice had a growl in every word-
(we have to resume this later, i have to get off, ill be on in a few hours though, promise, ttyl)

(KK bye SEV^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 pm
(srry for being off 4 so long....i was grounded for reasons.... but i is back!!!)
Blais: *walking along Siren, arms crossed over her chest*
Siren: *sighs* oh come on Blais, u cant b mad at me forever.....it was a harmless little kiss, nothing more.
Blais: *glares at him* no kiss is harmless, Siren. u know i cant get close to you. *walks faster, wanting to get to the roof*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
(srry for being off 4 so long....i was grounded for reasons.... but i is back!!!)
Blais: *walking along Siren, arms crossed over her chest*
Siren: *sighs* oh come on Blais, u cant b mad at me forever.....it was a harmless little kiss, nothing more.
Blais: *glares at him* no kiss is harmless, Siren. u know i cant get close to you. *walks faster, wanting to get to the roof*

(Emo^^)
Shun sits on a random roof playing his ocarina.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(KK bye SEV^^)

(im back)-severus stood , glaring at jice, and mayun glared at road, sev simply lit up a cigarette-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games