Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:50 am
The Ravemon sthretched his arms feeling the warm rays of the sun overhead. He was glad to actually be out here. Sheriti walked outside with her new cloths. "Well, let's take a break. I'm sure you've been worn out alot by now."
Zack laughed rubbing his neck, "I'm fine, though a little hungry." The Raven digimon said as the two walked along the brick road of toy town. Many digimon children were inside candy stores and toy stores. Sheriti looked around cathching a cafe. "Ah, let's eat. My treat" She chimed. Zack chukled , obviously she would be the one buying since she held the digi-bits.
A toy agumon lead them to their table, "Please take your seats. I'll be with you in a few minuets once you've ordered."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:21 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Alright alright get off me already!" Toan yelled to all the baby digimon jumping on him "Fine if yall get off i'll buy yall ice cream!" Toan said. it took a few second before his words set in and they all got off and jumping around chanting "ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM!!!!" Toan sigh as he took out his digivice "Sakuyamon come out!" And the digivice glowed yellow and out came Sakuyamon "You call?" Toan nodded "Yea go buy all these digimon some ice cream my treat" Sakuyamon shook her head "Hell no, i am a priest of the gods not a baby sitter" She said angerily. "please do it for me" Toan said giving a innocent smile. She shook her head "Especailly not for you!" Toan sigh. then he notice a vixenmon next to him and pick her up "How can you say no to this cute itty witty little face" Toan say as the vixenmon gave a puppy look. Sakuyamon sigh "Alright, but only this time.....give me your wallet" She said as Toan tos his wallet over. "Well be looking around come meet us when your done" Toan said to Sakuyamon as she took the baby digimon away.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 am
The Ravemon had ordered today’s special on ‘Lego-Chicken with avocado’ as Sheriti ordered the same. She wasn’t too much hungry but she did want to try the food they had here. Sheriti was staring outside the large window smilling at the tamer who was hassled by the baby digimon. Their plates were served with a strange chiken carved inot a lego piece but it was eatable.
Before Sheriti began eating she started a small conversation. “Hey ,Zack. You know that Great Canyon right?” Zack nodded chewing his food, “Well I was thinking that can be our next adventure. Maybe we can explore the caves and we might even find something.”
Zack swallowed his piece, “Sheri, you do know there’s nothing there right? Only ruins are left there plus rumor has it that there’s wild digimon there.” He paused looking up from his plate, Sheriti was grinning. “You actually wanna go there?”
“Well….. Ruins are excellent art but I’ve never been exploring before. Can we go?”
Zack was silent. He regretted ever bringing the subject up, “I guess…. But it’s only a rumor Sheri, don’t get your hopes high.”She nodded beginning her meal, “Alright here’s the plan.” She pulled out a notebook and pen beginning to draw out a route.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:44 am
Matt looked at his digimon the picked them up and found a quiet place and sat down and opened his backpack and put three bowls of rice out one for each of them "Oh my god you still cook in the digital world awesome" Matt took of the top of the bowls and started eating but in no time they all finished their food "Where to next I wanna meet peoplez" Matt shook his head "no where yet"  

i3 tails Yagura

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:45 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan notice a restraunt nearby "Well i am a little hungry might as well get a small bite" Toan said to SkullBarukimon. "Didn't you gave Sakuyamon your wallet?" SkullBarukimon ask. Toan shrug "Most of it but i always have back up money for emergency now let go you should get something to eat too." And they both went into the restraunt sitting at a booth. Toan look around and notice sheriti "Hay there the girl from Drive city" Toan said. SkullBarukimon look up "How do you remember her your bad with remembering people" SkullBarukimon said. "and beside your blind how can you tell?" Toan shrug "Every person give off a different vibe and hers is hard to forget for some reason." Skullbarukimon ask "So you gonna talk to her?" Before Toan could reply a waitress came by and took theirs order.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:57 am
“Here’s what the great canyon really is.” Zack had already finished his meal showing sheriti a drawing example of the great canyon. “I’ve been on missions there twice but I believe it’s still the same. Over here there a small path that everyone uses for safe trave;s along with the other cannal here.” He pointed, tracing it in red ink. “But there one place where it’s big enough for…. I say….. about my height. There hardly anything there since most digimon can’t sueeze through.” Sheriti handed te toy agumon thetheir plates along with a tip.
“Hmmmm. Hm?” Sheriti blinked noticing the large un-dead digimon. “Ruffus?” She silently asked. Zack turned to see the fossil digimon, his eyes squinted , “It’s not him but man where are they coming from. You just pop out of one box and the next thing you know there a lot of them.” He paused re-reading what he had said.
“No…” Sheriti looked down. “The Skullbarukimon we know wouldn’t even want to come here. “
“Hmmmmm.” Ravemon leaned back turning away from the other tamer. “Sheri, whenever you’re ready we can go. I’m stuffed.”Sheriti nervously chukled, “I ordered ice-cream….but we can go after. I like resting here.”  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:03 am

Toan order everything for all his digimon minus Sakuyamon and when the the waitress left Toan grab his digivice and summon all his digimon "Dracomon, Astamon, patamon come on out" And they appear all around the table and they began to have convertation and laughing and enjoying the time untill the food came and they scarf everything down

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:26 am
"I’m sorry miss but we ran out of ice cream…truly sorry.” Toy agumon said. Sheriti sighed, “It’s alright. I can always come next time for that.” She slid out of her seat, her butterfly wings still smooth. Zack nodded as he rose from his seat. “Geez, they must have forgot to eat…” Sheriti hushed him, “Don’t be mean. Anyways…” She began to make her way towards the door with Ravemon following behind her. She mentally sighed thinking how could tamers like herself obtain so many digimon quickly while she remained with two. But she smilled, she loved to be with Zack and Reniko. "Oh, it's about an hour 'till the sun sets. We should hurry before you go blind....."
Zack laguhed openeing the door for her, "If that were the case then Reniko would take over. By the way he's been up for a while, just the sun is in the way."  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:37 am

Toan and the other finish eating too and Toan payed for the bill. As Toan and the other leave he saw Sakuyamon coming at him covered in ice cream from head to toe "Had fun granny?" Toan said as he chuckle. Sakuyamon beat Toan with her staff " i 'm 25 you moron" She said as she beat him "Year for the last few years" Toan said. Probably not the smartest idea "Ow OWOW!!! OK IM SORRY YOUR RIGHT YOUR YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL PLEASE OW!" Toan said when Sakuyamon stop. "Alright so were my wallet......i think i need to pay for my hospital bill." She toss him his wallet. Toan looked around as it was getting dark "Hmm i wonder if their an inn nearby" Toan said. Patamon came up to him and said "We could try and find one i'll lead the way!" He said as he fly ahead. Dracomon laughed and chase after him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:56 am

Patamon found a small inn that allowed them to stay. Toan walked into his room while Sakuyamon followed "I need to take a bath im covered in ice cream" She said. Toan laughed "what happen?" Sakuyamon growled at Toan "They had a food fight and thanks to you for getting yourself in the situation and getting me in it i was in the cross fire!" she then walked into the bathroom. Toan sat on his bed and took a nap as his other digimons went to sleep in their own room.

shadow toan

the same old dream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:06 pm
Yume sighed. She'd found a substitute, a friend of Elecmon's, to take care of the babies, and now they had nothing to do. It was getting kind of late, but she didn't want to go to bed. She was too riled up as it was. She looked around, as Elecmon bumped into her leg. "RAAGH! You coulda given me a warning!" He said, sending a jolt up her legs. She jumped, turning around and kicking him away, a scowl on her face. "Shut up! I'm looking for other people, if there are any.." Turning back, she surveyed the area.

Her eye caught something. A small cafe, a digimon holding the door open for a girl about her age walking out. Finally, She thought. Someone else with the same problem! She rushed over, awkwardly bowing. "Um, hi. I kinda just got to this.. place? Today.. and.. Well, I don't know how to get back to earth. I'm lost and Elecmon here guided me here, but we don't know what to do now.." She sighed and blushed. She always hated talking period, but this required it. She looked down at Elecmon, who simply rolled his eyes. She glared at him, then looked back up at the girl solemnly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Sakuyamon finish taking a bath and came out. Toan woke up instantly afraid of attack but realize it was just Sakuyamon. "Couldn't have they given us a seperate room?" She ask. Toan shook his head "Their all our of single room, hay it can be worst" Toan then got up and walked out "I'm going for a walk" Toan then walked out of the inn and walked around toy town

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:31 pm
Sheriti blinked at the girl who approached her, A new commer. She thought examaning the girl before smilling. "Back to earth?" Sheriti cocked her head to the side. "This is the Digital world, arn't you happy to be here?"
The tall Ravemon noticed the Electemon, waving at him with a gentle smile. "It's been a long time since I seen an Electemon. My name's Zack." He introduced himself bowing like the tamer. Sheriti nervously rubbed her cheek as he did so, "I'm Sheriti, and that's my digimon. My other one is aleep at the momment though." The brunnet tamer nervously scrambled for words to say, Well if you want to get back to earth you can go to Network City. There a main building there that teleports you back if not your digivice." She smiled.
Zack knealt down extending his hand twoards the Electemon, "How's it goin'?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games