Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Dax returned Ultimatechaosmon to his digivice.
He withdrew a strange-looking sword and attempted to retreat to the shadows when he saw someone.
(this is you soupy)
He was in his battle-mode right now.
He put his sword right next to the persons neck.
"State your faction and name."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm
A gulp was down his throat and felt the sharp, cold tip of the sword pointed at his neck. He was unable to see who it was as he had his face to the ground. "Na-na-na-names... Ka-ka-Kazuki! Royal Knights!" Kazuki exclaimed in a rushed, frightened tone as he glanced up a bit to try and see who this tamer was.  

Teh Soupreme

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm
Scarlet Samurai fell to his knees from exhaustion. "Damn.. Shoulda took it easy.."

Owryumon is hit with a devistating blow and falls into the lake next to Scarlet Samurai. He looks at him, knowing that this match was over. Owryumon sweeps up Scarlet Samurai. "You have won this round... It won't happen again.." They fly off, heading back to the pub.
(bosss battle is when Kira comes back. GL!~ I hope this'll be fuun!~)

(SS and Owryumon exit)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Teh Soupreme
A gulp was down his throat and felt the sharp, cold tip of the sword pointed at his neck. He was unable to see who it was as he had his face to the ground. "Na-na-na-names... Ka-ka-Kazuki! Royal Knights!" Kazuki exclaimed in a rushed, frightened tone as he glanced up a bit to try and see who this tamer was.

Dax sheathed his sword, keeping his eyes on Kazuki.
"well then stop standing there. Retreat with me. We'll set up camp. I think we need to get out of the battlefield before we take on victorygreymon.  

City in Slumber

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 pm
"Ye-ye-yes sir!" Terriermon took a sigh of relief as he thought of the worst possible scenario to happen in the instant that the sword was pointed at Kazuki's neck. Kazuki took a few steps and went behind Dax, hoping that this mysterious tamer would protect him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm
Shadow sighed after having Luna finishing off agumon.

A blade slid out from Luna's sleeve and she grabbed hold of it as she sliced into the little agumon,"Trinty Blade!" She didnt entirely kill him, but she pretty much put him on his last legs for a few days. (not tottally godmodding k?)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm
Dax suddenly halted.
His entire body tensed and he leaped up into the air, landing on a tree branch,
He knelt down and reached out his hand to help Kazuki up onto the branch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 pm
Lance leaped into the tree as well.''Hello my comrade and mysterious person,by the way who are you ?''  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 pm
Shadow leapt up onto a tree branch on the opposite side of the battle field and Luna de-digivloved back to a renamon and joined him.
Shadow began to put on his arm and shin guards made of light-weight steel after taking out his tanto and Luna's curved dagger. He gave it to her and she gladly accepted it. Now they were both ready for close combat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:44 pm
(night, rp tip. Be more descriptive. Don't just leap into the tree. Expand on your actions more.)

Kazuki grabbed onto the strangers hand as the familiar one from the base asked a curious, yet fair question. Who was the person aiding him? Weight shifted from Kazuki's lower body to the upper body and with the muscle he had, he used his strength to pull up onto the branch. Terriermon almost tipped off Kazuki's head, but gained back it's balance. "Ummm... I don't think we've formally really introduced each other, but I'm Kazuki. You two are?"

Teh Soupreme

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 pm
(Gtg for tonight. Short post. Not enough time to make long one)
"I'm Dax." He said expresssionless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 pm
''Hello I am Lance .''Lance asked for help aiding Lance with helping his Rosemon recover.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 am
Kazu enters the battle zone and falls flat on his face bang in the middle of the two tree-borne factions.
"Owch! Hey where is everybody!?"
Kazu looks around in disbelief, not noticing the people in the trees.
"heh heh! Maybe we scared them off!"
Kazu gets to his feet and takes in the surroundings "I doubt it buddy... I mean look at all this damage, If anything I guess we're lucky we were late."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:15 am
Kirashimu returned all his digimon back to his digivice, "Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have taken that one easy, but oh well." He jumped in to the lake and swam to the center island. He looked around a bit to find a Majiramon flying through thhe sky. He sent Sinduramon out and flew up to him, "The sovereigns would like to see you." Majiramon nodded and flew off. Kirashimu flew away on his Sinduramon as well.

[Exit to Raggedy Inn]

VictoryGreymon roared loudly, having no more digimon to help protect the memory. It seemed it was his turn to fight.

[OKay everyone, Victory Greymon is a memory guardian so his strength is way higher than the average digimon, even super ultimates. Both teams will be fighting him and team who does the best will get the memory.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 am
Kazu hears the roar and swivels round to face it. "V-V-Veemon...WHAT IS THAT THING!?"
"I dunno but whatever it is it sure looks mad!"
"Can you take it?"
Does it look like I can take that thing out? Have you seen the size of the sword its carrying!?"
"G-Good point...Maybe we should try and find the other Royal Knights?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games