Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm
Seth looked confused as the arguement came to a close. "Who's Kimo?" He asked not fully understanding the situation or why Diz had just thanked him. "What the hell is going on here? Someone explain, please?" He asked looking at Atlanta.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 am
"Don't look at me, I'm just as confused as anyone else." Atlanta siad, beginning to simmer down. "KIMO! WHAT THE HELL?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:18 am
Diz had stormed out of the warehouse district and slipped into the sewers making it hard for anyone to track him. He had begun mumbling to himself as he walked along the long sewer tunnels angrily.

Will you quit complaining?

Shut up, I'll complain as much as I like!
But it's annoying and it's the only time you talk to me.

Look you! It's my body and I'll do what the hell I like. I didn't ask for you to be placed in my head.

And I didn't ask to be put in here!

Whatever!

Let's just kill something? That'll make both of us feel better. Whaddaya say?

I don't think so, and quit talking to me.

Heh, what makes you think I'm going to listen to you?

Fine if you aren't going to shut it atleast give me a name to call you by.

You can call me Aisha.

Diz turned another corner as he continued storming down the sewers walking into the same little chamber where he had, to the best of his knowledge, first met Dazeray and Kimo. He sat down in the middle of the room looking blankly at the far wall.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 am
Dazeray felt tears sting at her eyes as she watched Diz storm off.
"Why did you do that!? I'm obviously ok! Why did you say that to him!?" Dazeray stood up and took off out the warehouse. She looked down the street but didn't see him anywhere.
Dazeray crossed her arms over her chest and fought back the urge to have a good cry.

Well, Diz and I agreed that the only way to bring 'good' Dazeray back was to do something to shock her. And, as you can clearly see, it worked.
Kimo turned to look at Seth, I am Kimolu, also known as 'Kimo'.

Avelyst

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 am
Seth looked at the cat blankly as he heard the voice in his head. "Did... Did that cat just talk or am I going insane?" He asked shocked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:36 pm
"Okay so the cat can talk... What's this about a 'good Dazeray'?" Seth said as the shock of seeing a talking cat finally sunk in. "And why did he have to throw a grenade at my feet? Couldn't he have just shocked her another way?" Seth continued as the last parts of his body finally finished healing. He rolled his shoulder slightly hearing it crack a few times still looking at Kimo.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:00 pm
Atlanta sighed heavily. "She's gotta split personality. Evidently he and Kimo thought only a large shock would work. Sorry bout you bein involved. We coulda done it to someone else, I suppose." I shouldn't have yelled at him. Why am I such a b***h all the time? I gotta learn to think before I start blabbin. She stood up, then threw the jacket that had once covered Dazeray to him. "Your clothes got burned nearly off genious. Good Dazeray's a real shy chick, so it'll make her feel better if you like, tie this around your waist or somethin'."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 pm
"Hmmm?" Seth looked down at his clothes only just noticing that they were almost completely gone. Taking the jacket and wrapping it around his waist Seth looked around the warehouse for someone about his size. "Let's see now. Too small... Him!" He mumbled as he picked out the person he was going to convince to part with their clothing. "I'll be right back." He said walking off quickly following the man round behind some crates. A few minutes later Seth returned from behind the crates dressed in a uniform used by the workers in the warehouse and holding the remanents of his own jacket and the jacket that Atlanta had given him in one hand. He pulled out the jewellery from the pocket of his jacket before tossing it to one side and placed it in the pocket of the trousers he was now wearing. "Here's your jacket back." He said handing it to Atlanta.

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 pm
Dazeray soared through the sky, staring at the stars above her. The breeze blowing in her face felt nice.
"What happened? And who was that boy that looked a little like Diz? ...and where did Diz go?" she thought outloud, flaapping her wings gracefully.

I am 942 years old. Yes, I can talk. Dazeray is my mistress, and she likes your brother.
Kimo stared at Seth and blinked repeatedly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:32 pm
Why am I doing this?

Because you're sick of getting crapped on for doing the right thing.

Oh, that makes sense.

Good, now let's go! They are just sitting there in the car one quick touch is all it'll take.

Are you sure about this?

Ofcourse I'm sure.

Okay then. Diz slowly crept up to the back of the police car that was sat by the traffic lights. Diz peered in through the rear window it was definitly the same two that had arrested him before. Well I did give them my word that I'd be back for them. And I never go back on my word.

So? What are you waiting for? Do it!

Diz closed his eyes touching the back of the car then darted off down an alley which led to the next street. A loud explosion rang through the city and Diz calmly continued to walk along the streets with an almost satisfied look on his face.

Good work! That's two more crooked cops off the streets.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:45 pm
"Thanks." Atlanta thought to Dazeray, "This is Seth. Seth is Diz's 'pain in the a** brother' as you so kindly put it. You have a split personality. You went into'bad Dazeray, hence the clothes. You met him, but evidently don't remember anything as bad Dazeray." she said, sitting down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:30 pm
[[Dazeray isn't with Atlanta, she is flying... *sweat drop*]]

Dazeray landed on a rooftop and stared at the traffic below. A deep sigh escaped her lungs.
"I don't deserve him... I might as well leave everyone alone because I'm such a bother."
Dazeray smacked her forehead with her hand, "Now I'm babbling about suicide. I'm so stupid..."

Kimo stared at Seth blankly, tilting his head to the side slightly.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Atlanta crossed her legs and began to levetate again, worried about Dazeray. She seemed so frazzeled. sheturned herself upside down adn lowered, resting only a bit of weight on her head, still flying. "What am I gonna do about wussy dazeray? at least with bad Day I would not have to worry about her doing anything silly, only killing people in public. now she needs daycare nearly!" frustrated, she made a nearby guy's pencil spin. the more she tought the faster it spun, until it flew out of control. Atlanta winced as it hit Seth in the leg. "Sorry..."

[[lolz yush so sorry! 4got toput that was mindshpeak lolzz... *sweat drop*]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games