Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm
~Azalea quickly woke up and looked around the room and didn't see anyone~"....."

~Galia woke up too~"Are you alright?"

~Azalea~"Yeah...I thought I heard something...maybe I'm just over thinking things."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm
The snake shifted into human form again, then pulled out a cell phone. "Dad, it's Xavier. I found the girl that this guy wanted, but I'm gonna hold off on the splatter, for now, at least. She doesn't know me, so I'm gonna build trust, learn what I can, and maybe mix things up a bit." He said. His father responded with approval, and a warning, telling him to be wary of this girl's powers. "Don't worry, pops. I got this." Xavier said, then he hung up.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:25 pm
~Galia~"Hmm...maybe ^.^v You tend to do that alot. Maybe you should let your guard now a little and make some friends and...at least have fun."

~Azalea gave a half smile~"I only wish I could do that...but I can't I'm in danger and now is Izumi...all because of me...almost all of his clan died because of me...I at least owe him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Izumi sneezed. "Is someone talking about me somewhere?" He said. Keira shrugged. "Maybe it's that girl, Azalea!" She said jokingly.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:37 pm
~Galia~"...maybe you should go back to sleep, you got to wake up early for school."

~Azalea~"That's right! I'll find where his dorm is and make sure no one hurts him!"

~Galia~"What are you going to do?..."

~Azalea~"it's simple. C'mon."

*Azalea quickly got up and wiped the cobwebs off of her and dirt*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:40 pm
Xavier put his phone away, then smiled. "Maybe I should find someone to hang out with. Blend in, and all that. I heard there might be another dragon here. I might wanna stick with him, if he and this girl are somehow close." He said, then started walking, looking for this other dragon.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Izumi shrugged. "Come on, guys. We should get back to our dorms. Gotta get some sleep." He said, before flying off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:46 pm
*then she left the catacombs and quickly flew up in the sky and towards the school*

~Galia~"Ah! Where are you going!? You're flying so fast!"

~Azalea~"It's simple! I'll find his dorm room!"

~Galia~"What for!?"

~Azalea~"What better way to protect someone than staying close to them"

~Galia~"....."

*She landed at the school and quickly grabbed a random guy and pushed him against the wall~"What dorm room does Izumi live in?!"

*the guy looked scared*

~Galia~"...you're being rash..."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 pm
Xavier saw the dragon flying overhead, and smiled. "Yup, that's him. Just gotta follow him." He said, running after Izumi at full speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 pm
Izumi flew into the school through a window, then saw Azalea and a random guy. "Hey." He said with a wave, then walked into his room.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:52 pm
Xavier made it to the school, then walked inside, looking for Izumi's room. According to the dorm roster, they were supposed to be roommates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm
*Azalea let go of the guy and he fell to the floor and Azalea ran after him~"Wait!"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:58 pm
Izumi heard Azalea call him, then walked out to see her. "What's up?" He asked her.

Xavier found Izumi and the girl talking, then walked a few steps away, making sure he was unseen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:02 pm
*Azalea slammed into him not able to slow down quick enough*

~Galia catching her breath~"Lady Azalea!...You run to fast! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"*and fell to the floor rolling and laughing*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:06 pm
Izumi wound up on the floor, under Azalea. His face was kinda red, but he tried to hide it as best he could. Keira, however, was laughing her tiny a** off.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games