Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 pm
Chief was still laying low to the earth, when she felt someone pushing on her mind, she closed off every barrier in her mind but the one she needed to let the message through. "Hey Wei, it good to hear from you how our little lady?," when she heard the end of his reply she breath in a small sigh of relief, the less she had to worry about the better. "Nope you didn't miss much, just Hetu and Scarlet and June...have you met June? anyway all of them seem to have become possessed, its like a demon fest or something. Lets see a killer robot is trying to attack the caslte and Scanda went to stop it, but got attack so now he and Dark are in the Shadow Realm recovering, Ummm....Goddess and Nick came back with an Army of Centaurs and now they seem to be fighting the once again possessed Scarlet...." she looked around where she was"..I'm laying waist deep in a swamp filled with leached and dead souls because I'm trying to see who the hell these two newcomers are and some evil dude is in a hole causing trouble. And I think that about it. Oh wait, and you both missed the ball, Hetukiri was the winner but she missed it because she was possessed. Other than that I don't think you missed much Wei" she said with heavy sarcasm, she was not a happy camper.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:38 pm
Scanda's eyes slowly opened and closed as he saw the floor he was being dragged when suddenly he was chucked into some water as he saw that the wounds started to heal as he came out and saw Dark "Iam fine just and theirs only one thing both of us can do which is help hief or something else"he said to Dark as he walked to the portal to go back to the Castle as he landed in the same corridor and started to walk to see what was happening.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 am
Seeing that Scanda had recovered, Dark taped his staff again to open the portal back inside the castle, "We need to locate Goddess, she seem to have had some trouble earlier, that we need to look into." Dark hope that Nick was entertaining Ra, because with everything going down, it would be awful tempting for him to try and escape. Dark also thought on the problem they had with Lady Aya and Wei, the two vampires upstairs. "This is going to be a long night." He said as they made their was to the front of the castle to greet Goddess and Nick messing around with the building's structure. "Umm...Goddess...what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 am
Scanda went to the entrancer and saw Dark Godess and Nick "Let me guess that girl Nick was fighting got away and you have no god damn idea where she is and need help so badly"he questioned them getting out the stone of darkness "This is why they come in handy"Scanda said to Dark as he walked past him and to Godess and Nick as it lifted "Now shes the darkest person in the Castle so far so this will point to her position"he said as it pointed to a room "Over there but she might go somewhere else so Iam best coming with you"Scanda said as he walked to the direction of which the stone pointed.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:41 pm
*Looming around in the dark room trying to find something interesting or demonic to do*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:11 pm
"Hetukiri Anasako" *Phyl said as he lifted the curse on her* "you're as beautiful as your mother was..." *after saying that he now spoke in a sour tone.* " RA-IEM always did love her, but she chose to give her heart to HATUSARI the ELVEN GOD OF WAR.." "I loved your mother too, she was the most beautiful of all celestial angels in the universe" *he said to hetukiri whiles touching her cheek in a soft cherishing like movement, now his eyes also grew soft, and he reflected back on hetus mother.... but then suddenly grew cold* "BUT!!! the other gods would not allow me to have her, they feared that with my dark like ways i would taint her beauty" *he said, now grinding his teeth, but when he saw the fear in hetukiri's eyes he once again softened his expression* "MY DEAR HETUKIRI PLEASE DO NOT FEAR ME, ALL I WISH IS TO BE WITH YOU, AND GET THE CHANCE TO LOVE ONCE MORE..."  

Repo ManX

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:14 pm
*Goddess gave Ra a kick to the gut then saw Scanda and Dark come back from the Shadow Realm* "Scarlet went in there," *she said, pointing to the room she was in* "Feel free to do with her what you will." *Goddess stretched her spine from side to side and her joints popped* "Ah! That felt good. I fortified the Castle. If we waged a war in here, we wouldn't be able to break anything. I thought it would make Chief happy. I only did it because Scarlet broke the roof to try and kill me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:49 pm
*hetukiri was some what still in a daze, but she saw the mixtures of emotions on Phyls face, she wasnt her self for quite a while and had no idea about what was going on..she pulled herself away from him and then replied to him saying* "umm.... i dont know you, so... why are you touching me???"

"and how did you know my mother and farther???"

*the last thing hetukiri remembered about this strange man was that he,chief, and herself were dancing at the ball and now shes in what seems to be a forest sitting by a waterfall*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 pm
User ImageRa simply laughed and dissappeared again. Nick smiled at Goddes and poked the bruises on her body. "Be careful next time okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 pm
*I known your parents in the past my dear Hetukiri and i would always envy your father for having your mother. but now having you here with me and your beauty exceeds even that of your mothers, i see now that i have all i've ever wanted. And thats you, Hetukiri Anasako." *he said as he moved closer towards her*

"we can live together with each other, and have beautiful children together!!!" *he said with all the love and caringness he would've mustered into his voice and expression.*

"WE COULD BE LOVERS FOR ETERNITY, AND NEVER BE PARTED!!" *now he held her hands, to refuse any type of resistance and leaned in forward to kiss her lips*  

Repo ManX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:09 pm
*hetukiri quickly turning her cheek towards him,and saying* "NO!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 pm
*peaked out the door and saw RA-IEM, then hoping he didn't see me poked my head back into the room*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:14 pm
*Phyl now grew quite cold, at her response to his attempt*

"THEY REJECTED ME!!!!!!!! DONT YOU DARE REJECT ME!!!"
*he was fuming mad after having several flash backs of the past, when he came back to his sanity he looked at hetukiri and he felt she was scared of him, he got up from where he sat and started pacing back and forth*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games