Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:22 pm
now you see why i dont like talking about this he then teleported infront of kishiko and was holding medusa's severed head by the snake he kept on in the middle of her head "uhm where do i take this to it reaks"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:31 pm
"Mom probably." She took his hand. "I'll show you where she is." She lead him into the house and to where her mother's room was. Her sister Cathine was in there. "Ooo Kishi has a boyfriend!" Cathine teased. Kishiko looked at her. "Atleast I can get one," Kishiko said. Her mother stared at Kaz. "Do you have her head?" Her mom asked.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 pm
Kaz slammed the head on the desk "the rock i used to cut her head off broke so i found maggots willing to do the eyes personally" he said with a evil grin on  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Her mom stared at the head, grinning evily. She took the head and hung it on the wall as a token of her defeat. "Good job. I guess you're...decent enough for my daughter. Go run along!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:46 pm
Kaz then bowed his head and took Kishiko outside holding her hand untill they got to the feild he then held his hand over a dead rose and it grew back to life "its amazing how arch angels can make life" he then made it die "and take it away" he then did it again making the rose black and gave it to kishiko "here"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:49 pm
Kishiko took the rose. "It's so....dark and dead." She looked in his eyes. "I love it."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 pm
Kaz then kissed her gentally  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Kishiko felt his lips on hers. When he pulled away she asked, "Is Zack okay with us doing this."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:43 am
Kaz looked at her "one second ill ask" he then closed his eyes for a minute then he opened them "ya he says why not we are the sameperson as long as shes happy"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:48 pm
Kishiko hugged him. "I'm so lucky."

(( i want Kishiko's life right now v.v ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:57 pm
Kaz still felt kinda queezy when someone hugged him but he ignored it for Kishiko andstarted hugging her back

[[ why so you can be a evil vampire? xD ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:21 pm
((no cuz this girl kinda ruined my relationship and my bf wants to take time apart sad ))

Kishiko then giggled and looked up at him. "You're not used to this are you?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm
[[ how what did she do?]]

Kaz looked at kishiko and smiled nerviously "no not at all"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:41 pm
(( well lately it hasn't been good for us and then she lied that she and him were going out and ya.... ))

Kishiko squeezed him harder. "Well you better start."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:45 pm
Kuhn passes through a wall and sees 2 more people and walk towards them with people walking through him and stops near them watching them "I wont turn visible until they're done their conversation" He sits down on a bench near by  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games