Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:53 pm
"oh ok i'll come inside and have some at least, THEN i'll tell my story" said Xram as he walked into the shop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:54 pm
Brago walked out of the bar, but didnt look at the group. He dashed back to his mansion.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:56 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Sitting quietly in the city park, Dante sat upon a bench, whistling to himself, waiting for it to come for him. Dante could hear its footsteps upon the ground before the growling started. A large four horned beast lept out of the bushes at Dante who only whipped out his double barreled .45. The gun itself was rather small and known as a sissy gun, but it had enough power to completely shatter your wrist if you didn't know how to hold it correctly. Dante aimed and fired, striking the creature directly between the eyes. The beast fell before Dante began to whistle again, acting as if nothing happened.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 pm
With Robert's help she steered the Were to the office, motioning to Wink for coffee. She sat him on the couch and hopped onto the desk.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:05 pm
As Xram sat down and started drinking his coffee he then told his story "ok you know how i was 3rd in the pack right? well i fought them back for leader of the pack and well they gave me this huge scar" Xram said as he lifted his shirt showing his 6 pack with a huge sacr across it "see and then they left me for dead" Xram said as he pulled his shirt down and looked down "i don't deserve to live" Xram said acting all EMoish  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:08 pm
"You challenged the Ragnok. That's crazy. You're lucky they were being merciful."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:12 pm
"yea well i know they let me live but it's the same as killing me I'm now a discraced Were in this world....i should't be alive" said Xram as he Streched his arms  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:14 pm
"Why did you challenge the Ragnok?" Robert asked.  

Dameon Black

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 pm
"you guys know who i am, im ol' Silver Claws and so was my dad and he fought to the death fighting for Leader but at least he died, but you asked why...Well i did because they were about to Exicute 3 people of your kind" said Xram as he pointed at Nike "i tried to save them and a few others but they all got killed....i manged to bite the neck on one of those Guards they have, i think they are called Fang hunters" Said Xram "they left me for dead and here i am" Xram said streching some more  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 pm
Nike jumped down from the desk, "What! I was just there. How could he allow this. Xram, tell me the Ragnok did not allow this?"

((Iareteh, Leader is Ragnok, please))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 pm
Robert sighed. "Great," he said. "They were executing three Dhamphyrs. But why were they executing them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 pm
"i think they did i don't know very well" said Xram looking at Nick then turns to Justin "we said that they were Assassins but i knew they were liying" said Xram with a slow voice  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:41 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante grew bored after awhile and got up before grabbing the beast and quickly returning to the man who requested the monsters death before he collected his bounty and went on his way. Dante was easy to do business with, pay half up front, kill the target, bring it back and collect the rest and be on his way. It was a rather easy life style, if you knew how to choose your battles that was. He pulled a lighter and a cigarette from his pockets and lit up, taking a deep drag and exhaling the posionous smoke. He heard his stomach growl and sighed, knowing he'd have to eat something soon.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:54 pm
Robert bit his lip again. "What should we do about this?" he asked Nike.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 pm
"I don't know ,Robert. How could they do this right under our noses." Nike started to pace the room, mostly to distract herself from watching Robert bite his lip. She wanted to go over and do it for him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games