Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:04 pm
(I see. Follow up question. How does it feel to have a fictional counterpart to yourself dating the fictional counterpart of someone else?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:22 pm
(awkward)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 am
(True. I'm just really amazed such a thing can happen without pre-planning and the way such a thing could work I find interesting.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 am
((Never diss my shinaniganism for random coincidences. ANYWAYS.... If anyone needs me, I'll be playing Forza3 because no one is on to play any other games with crying ))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 pm
(i find it feels like a normal relationship exept its not really "REAL" since your writing the actions of someone who isnt really alive but oviously your not gonna get sucked up into it like a real reationship you would have with your girlfriend because i mean its a fictional thing in the end of the day we'll pull away from the computer and live our real normal lives but on the subject of how it happens without pre-planning it its just jinxy put it there in jumpys drunken state and i thought it would be fun for the rp and just went along with it)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 pm
Jumpy slowly walked around, and carefully turned around, but on the way back, she wobbled, and started to fall.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:28 pm
before jumpy got any closer to the ground marcus caught her and hoisted her up putting her arm over his shoulder so she could use him for support  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 pm
Jumpy didn't even complain, just leaned onto him, glad for the help. She sighed softly as she went back to the bed, and sat down on it again, smiling at Marcus as she laid back down carefully.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 am
Sen was walking by the hanger door when he saw someone walking towards it. It was a young officer and when he was about 2 yards from Sen he saluted. "Sir I'm communictations officer Macroy the UNSC command has asked me to come here and personally inform you that you are not allowed to use this vessel for your upcoming mission. I've been requested to show you to the ship you will be using and accompany you on this mission sir." Sen sighs and rubs his temples. "The reason for this is?" Macroy swallows. "Well sir I don't know why they want your ship to stay here but the reason I'm with you is PR sir." Sen raises an eyebrow well at least the Elite equivalent of such an action. "PR?" "Yes sir the UNSC has decided that you and your crew will be the public face of the new Spartan three program and that includes things like interviews with the press. They thought it would be ideal if you had an unaltered human working with you sir." Sen sighed. "Okay then as a higher ranking officer I want you to go ahead and get to this ship first." Macroy nods and walks away. Sen then turns on the comm. "Alright everyone turns out the UNSC is making us use a different ship for this one. So I want Jumpy, Marcus, and Chief to stay behind and make sure no one from ONI tries to take our ship."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:26 am
Shrukan sighed "great, we risk our skins recovering the damn thing know the military wants to snatch it away from us" suddenly he realized that Gosli would never leave his ship behind and somewhat of a smile came to him. "well...I guess we'll at least be free of the floating light bright for a while"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:32 am
"Understood." John said calmly, closing all but one entrance to the ship, which was the one Sen was closest too, so he could easily sit and watch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:18 pm
Sen gets behind the wheel of a transport warthog. "Alright move it or loose it men we've got a job to do."

Jack meanwhile speeds past Sen on a mongoose. "In that case eat my dust rookies."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:24 pm
marcus smiled back at jumpy and heard the orders through both jumpys helmet and through his own due to the fact that they where both in the room at arms reach marcus grabbed his own and talked into it "thats a go sen nothing is coming in or out ill have both tai and shak ti patrolling the ship and all entrances" then put the helmet back down  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 pm
Jumpy smiled softly and relaxed, laying on the bed as she starred at the ceiling. "Man I hate having to stay in bed."  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:28 am
Shrukan hopped aboard the warthog getting in the passenger seat. "please don't encourage him, he's not going to stop unless you ignore him" he said referign to jack's antics  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games