Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Kazumi and Tomoyo took to the air. Kazumi forgot to flap a couple times, resulting in her losing a bit of altitude, but she managed to fly with the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 pm
i noticed that kazumi was still trying to get used to flying so i slowed down a bit so that she cud stay in tune with us. "so do we hav any money at all? cuz i think the littl ones are gonna want to swim so i think we shud all just get a bathing suit...sound good? i mean if we hav money that is." i said swooping over to blake. "well lets see.." he said pausing taking his wallet out, "well i hav about..uh..20..25..34...50 bucks. will that be enough?" blake asked, putting his wallet away. i nodded and then swooped over to tomoyo, "do you hav any money for a bathing suit, if you guys want to go swimming wen we get to the beach tho..?" i asked raising my eyebrows.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:59 pm
Tomoyo nodded and took out a black wallet. "I pickpocketed this a while back in case needed... Let's see.. Um.." She said, not being that good at math. "Around 45 bucks.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm
i nodded. "ok so 95 bucks should b enough for all of us.." i said pondering if i should get a two peice or a one peice as i flew bak to my usual spot in the front of the formation. well one peices these days are realy ugly unless ther for like todlers...and a bikini...well i dont wana look like a whore....ugh..and i dont like the way my stomach looks...i dont realy like the way i look. period. i wud just look awkward in a bikini..i guess its the ugly one peice for me...ugh.. i thought harshly to myself and huffed. "wats the matter?" blake asked flying close to me to the point wher our wings wer almost touching. "nothing. im fine." i said with a fake smile hoping he'd buy it. "no, you're lying. something's wrong. you had that look on your face. the look that says 'im feeling horrible but lets b happy for everyone else.' that face." he said giving me an innocent look that he rarely used on me to get me to spill my guts. i looked away and pretended i didnt hear him. "sorry cant hear you!" i shouted pointing to my ears, "the wind its blowing by i cant hear you." 'sorry' i mouthed to him and shrugged my shoulders.i sped up my pace a littl.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 pm
Tomoyo thought about what they were getting and mentally flipped out. 'It's like wearing only undergarments... Plus I don't look good in anything else....' She thought. Kazumi sighed. 'Tomoyo, you're getting a bathing suit. I'm gonna choose it, and you're gonna like it. Got it?' She forced into Tomoyo's head. She nodded unwillingly and continued to fly. 'Wait, what the hell did I just agree to?!' She thought, glaring at Kazumi. Kazumi gave her an innocent smile in return.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 pm
derek started laughing at wat kazumi just pulled on tomoyo and he forgot to flap for a couple seconds and lost altitude, "whoa.." he said. ten minutes later we are at trget looking for a bathing suit. "ok boys go with blake and girls come with me." i said and the boys went looking for their trunks. "ok..lets get the littl ones first." i said procrastinating on getting mine. agh! why me? why do i hav to look awkward in a bikini? i did nothing wrong..except steal some food from people a few times..but i gotta eat too and if it wernt for those stupid scientist i wudnt b worrying about wher my next meal is gonna come out of...they cudnt hav made me look at least a littl like a model, like the one over ther sporting a nice littl black and blue bikini.. i thought as i looked for bathing suits for jessica and amy. i stopped thinking about remembering i hav to mind readers with me. i looked over at kazumi to see if she had heard my thoughts.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Kazumi smiled at Erin. 'It's okay, don't be so hard on yourself. You look pretty and you'd look perfectly fine in a bikini.' She sent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 am
i smlied embarressed and looked down, thanks...that is if i ever find one thats not uber girly. i laughed bak. "here jess. try this one. and this one for you amy." i said handing them both different one peices. jess squeeled wen she saw it and amy eyes looked like they wer looking thro the window of a candy storethat went on for miles. jessica's suit was blue and pink-her 2favorite colors- with a bright pink tutu. amy's was similar but it had different colors. hers was rainbow colored poka dots. "go together!" i called tothem as they ran off to the dressing rooms. i sighed knowing that now i had to find one. please god..no tutu's for me! i thought as i went over to my section. "ok...so tomoyo. you wanna look first?" i said hoping she wud take the bait and look so i wud hav to help her therfore not looking for mine rite now. i knew i wudnt b able to get kazumi to go but tomoyo was easier since she cudnt read my thoughts.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 am
"Um..." Tomoyo started, but Kazumi interjected. "I'll help you..." She said, dragging Tomoyo in the direction of bikinis. "Oh god no!" Tomoyo said, whimpering. Kazumi smirked and started looking. "You look like a blue..." She said, browsing through them. "This one." She said, handing it to Tomoyo. Tomoyo had to take it and just stared at it. "Umm... I.." She said, turning a seep shade of pink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 am
aww crap...ok fine fine be that way kazumi i thought sarcasically at her. ok..i can do this on my own...not too hard...oh..this one looks like cute..wont make me look so ew. a littl girly but..it does look cute. ok lets try it on. i thought looking thro the racks and found a white bikini with black and pink ruffles going diagnolly down on the top and on the bottom the same ruffles going down aswell. "how bout this one?" i asked looking at tomoyo and kazumi.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 am
Tomoyo smiled at Erin. "It looks great!" She said. Kazumi nodded in approval. "It's pretty. Your colors too." She said before looking through the bikinis. She pulled out a red and brown bikini and examined it. Tomoyo stared. "You've done this before, haven't you?" Kazumi smirked. "A bit."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:06 am
"How about we get Derek's first?" Sora said to Blake. "And I have money, so I can pay for my own."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 am
i nodded my head and smiled at tomoyo and kazumi, "ok im gonna go try this on and go check on jess and amy. see how theyr doin'." i said as i chuckled at tomoyo sand kazumi getting along.
"ya sure." blake said nodding and walking derek and sora over to the littl boys selection of trunks. "this one!" derek said and grabbed a pair of trunks that had spiderman on it. "ok lets get your size.." blake said checking for a small or an extra small for him. "ah ha! here." blake exclaimed wen he found a small for derek."ok, now you and me sora." blake said as he walked bak to the teens section. blake found a quicksilver black and white swim trunks. he got his size and waited for sora to pick his out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:51 am
Sora chose a pair of red and white swimming shorts with the Manchester United badge on the left leg. "I'll take these," he said, getting his size.

Amy was changed and was just waiting for Jessica.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 pm
blake nodded and then was roughly being jerked down by derek. derek tugged blake and sora's hands towards the dressing rooms, "i wanna hurry and go to the beach! hurry up!" blake chuckled at how enthusiastic and happy derek was to be doing something other then running for his life. "ok, ok. geez somebody's mr impatient today is he." blake said rolling his eyes looking at sora.

i walked in and saw that amy was changed and ready, "jess you ok in ther?" i called out to her, then i walked over to amy and asked, "here come with me in the changing room i dont want to leav you alone out here." i said ushering her into the big dressing stall. "so how do you like the bathing suit amy?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games