Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Pick A Job For The Avi Above You, It Can Be ANYTHING =) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter ^_^
  +1
View Results

Junipersweet

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:33 pm
Coffeeshop owner  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:08 am
Hair stylist~  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cataclysmic End

Newbie Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 pm
Assassin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:08 pm
emm...
Royal secretary OwO  

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Master of the Trapdoor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:49 pm
Chorus girl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:53 pm
Jazz vocalist.  

n u t e l l a f u d g e

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:24 am
fox whisperer  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:10 am
Violette Cielle

A lady who professionally decorates haunted-houses and Hallowe'en-themed birthday parties. 3nodding  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:57 pm
Celestial Spirit~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 am
SoulRIZer
Celestial Spirit~

emotion_jawdrop Oh my, thank-you jsfldsfks

The captain of the Royal Cumulonimbus- the steerer of the ship that travels across the sky, creating those familiar clouds that we see in sight.

(okay, I made that up, but really, to me it sounds so enchanting and COOL ksfldsl)  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

bunbooh

Mewling Strawberry

7,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:28 am
X_wishing_well_X
SoulRIZer
Celestial Spirit~

emotion_jawdrop Oh my, thank-you jsfldsfks

The captain of the Royal Cumulonimbus- the steerer of the ship that travels across the sky, creating those familiar clouds that we see in sight.

(okay, I made that up, but really, to me it sounds so enchanting and COOL ksfldsl)

Zoo keeper XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 am
NyaniNii
Zoo keeper XD

LOL that's too good. emotion_awesome

A gardener that specializes in the makings of coloured Skittles- "See the rainbow, taste the rainbow!". Every single Skittle is created through the magic workings of the liquid that you create every single night. The frogs croak along while the liquid is being poured- why, may you ask? Why, the frogs help intensify the liquid to such an extreme that the Skittles colour faster; thus, faster production rates. As well, wearing brightly coloured clothing also induces the rate of the colouring of the Skittles. What a neat job indeed!  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Clockwork Sparrow

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:38 am
X_wishing_well_X
NyaniNii
Zoo keeper XD

LOL that's too good. emotion_awesome

A gardener that specializes in the makings of coloured Skittles- "See the rainbow, taste the rainbow!". Every single Skittle is created through the magic workings of the liquid that you create every single night. The frogs croak along while the liquid is being poured- why, may you ask? Why, the frogs help intensify the liquid to such an extreme that the Skittles colour faster; thus, faster production rates. As well, wearing brightly coloured clothing also induces the rate of the colouring of the Skittles. What a neat job indeed!

xd I think you are my new favorite person.

Teddy Bear Quality Control Hugger

Because how else do you know if that bear is really as huggable and cuddly as you advertise it to be?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:03 pm
Clockwork Sparrow
xd I think you are my new favorite person.

Teddy Bear Quality Control Hugger

Because how else do you know if that bear is really as huggable and cuddly as you advertise it to be?

LOL aha thank-yous :B just being sillyyyyyy.
AHA that's funny. Thank-you! :B

A fairy similar to the Tooth Fairy- the only difference being, instead placing money under children's pillows, you place kittens to those children that have birthdays between the months of March and May (your cousins take care of the other months). The type of kitten you give is an orange Tabby, and you give it to children who have been wanting a kitten for a majority of their life, and if you think that they are deserving of one. As well as this, they must place approx. three kitten treats underneath their pillow so that you can fill up your jar of Kitten Treats for those new kittens that come into your care. What do they call you? Why, they call you "The Kitten Fairy".
( I know, totally original name, right emotion_awesome )  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Junipersweet

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:00 pm
X_wishing_well_X

LOL aha thank-yous :B just being sillyyyyyy.
AHA that's funny. Thank-you! :B

A fairy similar to the Tooth Fairy- the only difference being, instead placing money under children's pillows, you place kittens to those children that have birthdays between the months of March and May (your cousins take care of the other months). The type of kitten you give is an orange Tabby, and you give it to children who have been wanting a kitten for a majority of their life, and if you think that they are deserving of one. As well as this, they must place approx. three kitten treats underneath their pillow so that you can fill up your jar of Kitten Treats for those new kittens that come into your care. What do they call you? Why, they call you "The Kitten Fairy".
( I know, totally original name, right emotion_awesome )

Storyteller - a profession that has been passed down through generations in your family. As a tradition, newborns are brought before a basket full of toys. Only the few children in the family who choose to pick up the small golden book are told their secret ways. Older generations will watch with anticipation and hope themselves sick that their grandchild will choose to continue the tradition. (Heh, I tried sweatdrop )  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games