Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Hikaru was still shivering and was still sleeping. She still had barely anything on.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:35 pm

koleno began searching for the room with the power crystal."where is that room.."he said as he found a door."he smiled and opened it up and saw the crystal."yes!i foudn the crystal you guys!"

tehcno and marx fought their as tehcno and marx jumped at roy and slashed at him but the attacks went through roy."what the hell?"tehcno said as a energy cage went up around them and they were teleported away.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Kyo and Carson ran over. "Stand back, I'm an expert in breaking stuff. Is there any specific way to do it or can I just go nuts?" Kyo asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:42 pm

koleno began thinking"carson your sycthe sould be able to piece it.a good swing from above your head may make it break.but this seems too easy ya know...""

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 pm

(Uh just to let you know I posted and no one noticed her shivering especially when they had asked her if she was okay. Just to let you know.)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 pm

(bump)

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Kaimei felt Roy's presence and ran towards to where he was. Kaimei busted through to Roy "Roy.." He said with an angry look on his face "where is Hikaru" he added
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

roy was in his study staring out a window smoking a cigar"my aren't you the macho hero type....busting in demands where your women is."he said blowing out a ring of smoke."well you won't find her here thats for sure."he said as he turned to kaimei."you've gotten in my way for far too long...i'm on the brink of taking over the world and you try and stop me again."he glared at kaimei"come on then...you want your woman so bad come and get her."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Kaimei got angry "Damn you" he yelled as he summoned his sword he took in a little pain from his stomach injury he ran towards roy about to cut him in half
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm

roy smirked as he snapepd his fingers and a blakc crystal dropped down and began to zap kaimei with a beam trying to drain him of his energy."i'm too close to the goal to let you sotp me.."
((gtg))

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Kaimei yelled in pain from the zaps he dropped his sword and continued to yell he looked at the crystal and at Roy "you..will...not win" he said as a burst went inside Kaimei and most of the energy went int his right arm as he punch the crystal shattering it
(Ok cya)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 am

the shards flew to roy as he gathered them in a puch."excellent.i have enough of your life force in order to continue with my plan.as of now i bid you farewell...but i will leave a host in carge of taking care of you."roy snappe dhis figners and teleported kaimei to a platform awya form the mansion as a giant robot dropped down and aimed a gun at kaimei

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:35 pm

(bump)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 pm

"Yeah hold on, Kyo you need to heat Hikaru up, I know you've been practicing elementalism that you learned from one of the students who was killed over winter break." Carson said and Kyo sighed, snapped his fingers and put a small vortex of flames around Hikaru. Carson readied his scythe and swung down on the crystal, using only physical strength and watched as cracks began to form. He had no idea what would happen if he broke it, but it was better to be cautious.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Kaimei stared at the robot and raised his arms at it and transformed into his second form he yelled and ran towards it with his dual swords
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games