Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:56 pm
Jordan closed her eyes and sighed. Really, it wasn't such a big deal. She actually almost laughed each time Alex said 'delinquents'. Oh yeah, she thought, looking at Maria, who was half-gulty half-scared, we're soo bad. She tapped her fingers on the chair, the movement, same as her whistling earlier, helped her feel better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm
"Oh, well if you're allergic than we can have you scrubbing dishes in the kitchen" Alex said to Maria, then looked at Jordan. "You can weed the campus gardens" he said to her. Alex took out his disciplinary records notes as he did with Michishige. "So that means two weeks of detention for both of you" the prefect leader said. He then looked at Maria "plus 20 hours of working in the cafeteria kitchen for you". Alex then looked at Jordan. "And 20 hours of campus landscaping for you" he said to her. He then wrote their punishments down to make them official. Alex then looked up at Jordan. "You have a darkness ability, don't you?" he asked her.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 pm
((run, Jordan! runnnnnn!!!))

"Um,yeah.." Jordan said a little uncertainly. She closed her one silver eye and touched it with her fingers. Too bad Maria and I can't do our community service or whatever together.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 pm
"Good. I've been asked to act as a student-teacher mentor to lower level students with abilities of darkness and manipulation. I'm taking you into my group. Get ready for I'ras Boot Camp. The training is going to be long and rigourous" Alex said to Jordan. "When you're not serving time in detention that is. I suggest you take the detention time to do schoolwork because between that, your hours of community service, and your training, there's not going to be much free time for you" Alex said to Jordan.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:43 am
(( i hope no one minds me posting that shige fell asleep o.o ))

Treya sighed going over to one of the near by couches she picked up on or two pillows and brought them back to where shige had fallen asleep setting them up on the ground so his head would rest on them treya gently tiped him so he was laying on his side with the pillows under his head after this was done treya went to walk around the back of the library since all of the front was preocupied with lots of people who were either looking for books or talking about the treasure hunt eventually she came across a section full of older books gently she pulled one of the shelf and sat down where she was to start reading  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 am
Jordan stared almost open-mouthed at Alex before leaning back, crossing her arms, and scowling at the floor. Geez, God's really got it in for me today...if this is what I get for being 'good' and fessing up, maybe I'd be better off trying to break the rules... A though struck her and she looked up at, as Maria would put it, the 'scary man'. "Can you do that? Make me go to training, I mean?" she sighed. "As long as I get my schoolwork done, I guess..."

((everybody, I wanna wrap up this day(in the rp) in a page or two and timeskip to tomorrow. So try to finish up whatever you're doing))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:39 pm
"Alright. You two are free to go. You don't even need to go to the medical centre. Consider yourselves lucky. Now get out! I need to file your punishments" Alex ordered after putting Jordan's name down on his list of students. She was the first one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:01 pm
Jordan grabbed Maria's hand and pulled her out of the room behind her. She shot an evil look at Alex from the corner of her eye before they left. Walking outside she let go of Maria's hand. "I guess we should...go back to our room then." she said.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm
((I don't mind vampiric, just try not to make it a habit of putting my characters to sleep. o.0))

After being laid down to sleep, Michishige tossed and turned, until he finally knocked over a book, which decided to land on his face. Michishige sat up with a jolt. "Damn.... how'd I fall asleep in here...?" He stood up and rubbed his face, yawning and stretching. "Might as well go back to sleep..." He walked out of the library and back to Wolfe Hall, where he plopped onto his bed and immediately fell asleep.

((Plopped))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:14 pm
((lol don't worry i won't but you weren't online for so long XD i thought you might've gone poof forever o.o))

Treya fell asleep while reading her book again this time she ended up curling up with the book in a corner where one of the soft sinking beanie chairs were

((i love those thing the're so awsome biggrin ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Spencer went off to dinner before it closed.

Alex went down to the student council room and checked to see if Telemachus was there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:30 pm
Telemachus was busy making a house of cards when he noticed Alex enter. "Hello there. What brings you here so late, my friendly friend?" He smiled a quick smile before leaning back and giving a satisfied noise before picking out the bottom card and watching the tower fall.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:40 pm
"I was informed that there was a little treasure hunt happening in the near future and was also informed that you were the one organizing it. Is that true?" Alex asked.

((Jordan did say Tele was organizing it, right?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 pm
((I don't...remember...But sure, yeah, why not?))

Tele frowned. "Oh yeah, I suppose I was. Well, I thought it would be a nice event for the students, don't you agree?" he asked, smiling.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:48 pm
"I suppose. Will the Disciplinary Committee need to be on full patrol to make sure nothing gets out of hand? Well, some will need to stay behind and make sure things go well at the school as well" Alex asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games