Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:33 pm
I missed Karrie? sad Awww... *sits down by the counter* Oh, sure, a drink sounds good. I pretty much ran here.

*smiles and blushes slightly* Thank you. I actually put some thought into this outfit this afternoon. I wanted to look nice for the party. I don't think I'd be good as a clothing designer, though.

Friend? *looking behind her, sees the silver dragon* Oh, why did you follow me? I told you to stay at home! *sighs* You might as well stay now. I don't know if you can get home on your own. *looks back at Amy* Sorry, this is Silver. I don't usually bring her out with me because she's not usually very good with strangers.

*turns to Lilith and smiles* Hello.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:43 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow at Kits while Tommy started on a random mixed drink he thought Kits would like based on the drinks she usually ordered.

"Kits, you always look amazing. You pick out great outfits. How can you not think you'd be a good clothing designer?"

Her eyes widened. "Hey! If you're ever interested in just trying it out, you can run your business here if you want! That'd be awesome."

She looked up at the dragon and smiled. "Well it's good to meet you Silver! Thistle sure was nervous of strangers for awhile. She's slowly growing out of that now, though. Maybe Silver would like some pet food from Karrie's stand?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:57 pm
Picking out outfits is easy. Designing them isn't. I'm mostly good with working with what I've got. *shrugs*

*Silver sniffs in Amy's direction, then looks away haughtily*

Well... sweatdrop That's a better reaction than I expected. Maybe she smells Thistle on you? She doesn't mind Thistle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:02 pm
Amy tilted her head to the side slightly. "Huh... Surely there's got to be a title for something like that. I don't know what, though."

When she saw and heard Silver's reaction, Amy busted out laughing.

"Oh my gosh!!... That is hilarious!"

She looked back at Kits, smiling brightly. "He gets along with Thistle? I bet that was interesting since they're both scared of strangers. I like Silver. He's entertaining."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 pm
*looks at Amy when she starts laughing. Hearing what she said, she hisses at Amy, then turns her head away again, wrapping her tail around Kits' arm*

Uh, Silver is female. sweatdrop That's what Velcore said, at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 pm
Amy's eyes widened. "Whoops... Sorry about that Kits."

She looked at Silver, not expecting any positive response. "I'm sorry, Silver. You're a very pretty female dragon."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 pm
*completely ignores Amy*

She's a bit moody. sweatdrop Part of the reason I don't usually bring her out with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 pm
Amy bit her bottom lip, trying very hard not to laugh again. When she spoke, her voice was a little strained from the effort.

"It's... it's ok. Bring her with you anytime. I think she's fun."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:37 pm
Yeah, until she REALLY takes offense at something you say.

*wraps her tail tighter around Kits' arm*

Ow, Silver, that's starting to hurt. *tries to loosen the dragon's tail*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:39 pm
"Kits, do you want to take her over to the pet area? I know she's not comfortable with strangers, but maybe she'd like the pet toys? I mean, I don't want her to hurt your arm..."

Tommy finished Kits' drink and passed it to her.

When Amy saw him do this, she got an idea. "You know, we don't need other people to play Have You Ever. We can just do it with the three of us, Tommy, you and me! We'll just take turns asking questions. What do you guys say?"

She would have included the other girl, but she looked to be taking a nap on the counter.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:48 pm
No, she won't stay over there. She'll either follow me back here, or try to get home. I'm not sure which.

*takes the drink from Tommy* Thanks. *picks it up and takes a sip, nodding to Tommy*

I don't know about that... Isn't it usually more fun with more people?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:57 pm
Amy giggled and shook her head. "Nope. I think it's just as fun with just a few people. If you're not sure, though, you can just watch Tommy and I for awhile if you want."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:01 pm
*shrugs* I'll play...

*lets go of Kits' arm and lands on the counter, staring at her*

Don't give me that look. I told you to stay at home. You're the one who decided to follow me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 pm
Amy looked excited and went to sit down next to Kits at the counter, making sure to sit on the opposite side that Silver was sitting on.

Tommy gave her a Smirnoff and he took a beer. Amy held up her bottle and smirked at her two friends.

"Alright. Just a quick run down of rules. A person asks a question, and if you have done what the person asks, you have to take a drink. We'll go clockwise. So, I'll go first and then Kits will go."

She smiled and then sat up straighter. "Have you ever... been arrested?"

She looked at Tommy and Kits and then took a drink. Tommy didn't.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:14 pm
*doesn't take a drink* When were you arrested?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games