Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖
C U R R E N T . A P P E A R A N C E

The reply was pretty swift, actually. Taking the returned sheet of paper again, the redhead proceeded to unfold it, smoothen it out and read it.

Kas blinked.

He flushed. Sort of. He wasn't expecting that. Letting out a soft snort of derision and mild disbelief, Kas went on to work on the reply, scrawling out the letters in his loopy handwriting. That was nice. Probably completely untrue, but nice either way. Finishing up the words, he signed it off with his name and sent it over to its recipient.

Yes, who are you calling attractive? That was droll. I'm flattered. It's really no problem about the bet. Don't worry about it, and I don't know, I think I like the upperclassman feeling. Powertripping? Maybe. Flying class isn't that bad, you know. - kas

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:01 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

He scoffed dramatically; eyes rolled heavily and he shook his head in theatrics. Innocent girlfriend? Ha! It was times like these he wondered why he wasn’t in Ravenclaw and why she wasn’t in Slytherin? That hat was a real piece of work, he mentally groaned. Vivacious eyes batted with an innocence as sweet as sin, and it was all he could not to snog right then and there at the bronze and blue table. But he didn’t! He had control, mostly. Although it was probably more akin to shame or embaressment, but what the hell was the difference anyway? She eased his thoughts with a few well timed kisses and his mind relaxed.

Dominic almost gave a little exclaim of surprise as his girlfriend wiggled into his lap, but he did take in a sharp breath as he widened his eyes. She was curled in gently, and he cleared his throat, automatically curled two arms around her as she sat cradled in his chest. What the hell else was he supposed to do? He glanced back and forth and bit back a long sigh. She was enjoying every second of this, too, and he, rather poorly, bit back the smirk. And then the silence stretched for far too long. She tapped his nose, and he cocked a crooked smile. A voice had spurred him from this eerie reverie, and it was Jamesina.

”Ah, Ravenclaw or Slytherin; quidditch needs new members, righ’?” He laughed and flashed a dimpled grin. ”I’m a lover of the sport, so hex me?” That grin easily morphed into a smirk, but the laughter rang in his throat as he watched her greet the first years.

Gracie glanced up at him and he smiled. ”Maybe, it could be anyone’s game.” He lied. He knew, and he was sure the rest of the quidditch teams knew that Gryffindor had it’s best shot now than it ever had in years. Who knew? Maybe there’d be a prodigy being sorted on the stool tonight?

That’s when he heard Jamesina again, and he flushed. The blood reached to his cheeks until they flushed pink and he laughed as he gave a little smile in return. ”Aw blimey, well let’s let the record show I’m the victim here.. She came onto me, I was held ho-aihjemm, I’m hungry.” He coughed and blurted out all at once. He’d heard rumors, stories.... He didn’t want to be remembered as that jackass with the loud mouth for the rest of his life.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Ravenclaw Table
Beside Gracie, James and first years

Sorting Feast
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 pm

User Image XUser Image XUser Image

User Image X
                  XXA S T E R I S K XX S L A T E R
                  we'vex allx gotx those xskeletons xinside xour x closets
                  we'vex all x gotx those xthings x that x
                  nobody xshouldx know

██████████████████████████████████▐▐
                  xxxxxxxxxxxfirst year xxxxxxx ravenclaw xxxxxxx single xxxxxxx pureblood xxxxxxx feeling: lonesome & awkward

The words from the hat slipped out without even another thought. Asterisk was now placed in a familiar house name. Ravenclaw. Her mother was a Ravenclaw, which didn't help release Asterisk's anxiety. She left the chair and tried to stand straight as she walked over to the "Ravenclaw" table. a new fear struck her as she realized that no one she met on the ride here was placed in the same house as her, yet. She would have to find a safe seat on her own, which also meant conversation. Almost hostile conversation. She was the bottom of the food chain, barely able to call herself a witch at that.

Asterisk realized she had passed the tables, and were now in the intersections. She forced herself to sit anywhere in the Ravenclaw table, inserting herself next to a Ravenclaw brown haired boy not much older than her. She assumed she didn't hit more than three years apart, knowing her judgement was better not questioned. She had caught him sending a message down the table and she guessed she didn't need to talk too much to him.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" She asked him politely, giving him a smile, "Don't want to interup the flow, or whatever." She gave him a laugh, realizing she was less awkward than she imagined. "I'm Asterisk." She introduced herself before turning back to the sorting, realizing that her boatmates were being seperated. Coffee had been placed in Gryffindor, which was odd since Asterisk pictured her in at least Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but the magical hat couldn't be questioned. Jesse was placed in Hufflepuff and Annabella was also in Gryffindor. It seemed like Asterisk would have to make more friends afterall.

thinking: it would have been nice to have a friend...
                  with: Strangers @ the Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
                  ooc: let me just squeeeeze asteroid in here ~
                  links:clothing music profile

mc2

Greycast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Kasspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I am never... staying up all night watching movies... again.' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho slid into a spot next to Kas, offering his friend a small smile and a quiet, "Hello." He didn't really notice anything at first; he was too hungry. He'd slept the entire train ride, and so had missed out on the opportunity to get snacks during the day... it'd been at least 18 hours since he'd last eaten. He told himself for the umpteenth time that he wasn't going to stay up all night watching movies, particularly not on such an important night, ever again (and knowing that it was a complete lie and that he'd do it again in a heartbeat). He was a bit distracted by the growling in his stomach. His mind took note of the older boy standing up and advertising for the Quidditch team, but failed to notice that he wasn't from their house, and groaned. Quidditch. Surely the Ravenclaw team wasn't that poorly off, that they had to announce tryouts at the opening feast, while students were still being sorted, no less? Then again, his house was full of bookworms, people who'd rather have their nose in a book than their bum on a broom. He felt the same way... but it'd be a shame if the Ravenclaw team wasn't eligible to play because they didn't have enough students. He sighed; he'd liked flying well enough, far more than he'd expected to, really. And Tanya and Elsie were both trying out for their house teams...

spaceThe second year finally regained enough of his focus to notice the flush on his friend's cheeks. His eyes narrowed curiously. Why was Kas blushing? He noticed the note in the other boy's hands, and the temptation to read it was almost unbearable. Of course, Kas had written a reply and sent it off before Echo had the chance to give in to that urge, a fact that Echo had to remind himself was a good thing. He noticed the letter make its way over to David, and wondered what their fellow second year had done to bring a flush to Kas' cheeks. Echo himself blushed a bit when he realized that he found the red on his friend's cheeks... endearing. Sort of cute. What was that about, he wondered?

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Greycast

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:14 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Flying class not so bad?

David noticed the brown haired first year just as a note from Kas was sent his way. Not wanting to be rude, he put a hand over the note, and nodded when she sat next to him. "You are free to sit anywhere you want at this table. You are a Ravenclaw... though we occasionally pick up stragglers it seems," He said, noting the upperclassman in emerald robes. "David League," He added. "You said your name was Asterisk? Sort of like the punctuation ma-" he paused interrupting himself, figuring it was rude to compare names to punctuation-and nerdy-and weird-and possibly rude. "Anyways, welcome to Ravenclaw," He said, wondering how exactly it was that most people could slip into conversation with people they didn't know easily and enjoy it.

He opened the note from Kas and raised a brow, glancing down at Kas. He was denying he looked attractive at all? And he had the audacity to claim flying class wasn't so bad-David hated the class, he was probably the worst in his entire year. Shaking his head he scribbled a response:

Please, you could be an "after model" for my Dad's clinic in a few years without an ounce of work being done. And, I think the only reason I passed flying was out of a pity pass from the professor. Seriously, I could barely get the broom off the ground. Now, come help me from potentially getting murdered by the first year who decided to sit next to me. My people skills are about as bad as my flying abilities....

I'll make it worth your time... so please?
-David

He sent the note back down to Kas not exactly sure how he'd make it up to Kas if Kas did come down and help him. And he wasn't sure if Kas even remembered that his father was a plastic surgeon, so he got the reference, but he didn't want to be writing a novel either. He glanced back at Astrick and said, "Sorry, about that. I actually wasn't expecting anyone to sit here..." his dark brown eyes glanced away back at the sorting and then to Kas who he had sent his note.

Despite having an upperclassmen on one side of him, he had expected a quiet feast-writing notes to someone in your own house was kind of pathetic if you thought about it... after all he could have moved down to talk to Kas a long time ago if he really wanted to. Notes just seemed easier and more comfortable. He wondered what the first year was thinking sitting down at his area of the table which was obviously not the social area. Maybe she was forcing herself to be somewhat social but was smart enough to not try to immerse herself in the largest social gathering? Hard to say. David wasn't good at figuring out in the end how people ticked.

Greycast
500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:42 am
User Image

r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

It was with a lot of absent-mindedness that Kas was currently working on when he had only noticed that Echo had gone to appear beside him only after he had heard the other's greeting. "The same to you." was what followed out of the redhead's mouth, murmured not so loudly in greeting. Looking over the brunette, Kas stifled a grin.

He looked, being honest here, sleep-drugged. "You know, I'm usually the one looking like that," he pointed out gently, finding the reversal of temperaments at the moment amusing. "Are you alright?" The only reason he was moderately awake at the moment was because Kas had actually slept the whole day before returning to school. It said a lot about his habits. He was fond of sleep. It was very good. Going back to the Sorting, the quiet hum of chatter that was currently clouding in the hall was a familiar niceness that Kas enjoyed. Somewhere along the way, he supposed he got used to having a tonne of people in his surroundings, as opposed to the sparseness of population he could actually hold a decent conversation with back at home. Not paying very much attention to what he was saying and having the events of the past summer completely not on his mind at the moment, Kas asked, "How was your summer?"

Right after they came out of his mouth, his corresponding thought pretty much equated to--

'Oh, s**t.'

Trying not to flare up too much-- the amount of awkward that had been unleashed was of epic proportions now, what the hell, Kas?-- and succeeding, the redhead took David's reply, which had now floated over to him and busied himself with it in the hopes that he would be distracted. Honestly speaking, it didn't help. Writing in his reply, trying to prolong the distraction, it was quickly sent back to the other second-year brunette before sinking back into his 'dilemma' at the moment.

I'm flattered that you think so highly of me, really. And that bad at flying? I think you overanalyzed it a little too much. I'm probably not the best person to ask either in terms of social ability. I sleep too much for that to be possible. Relax, talk to her-- I doubt she'd murder you, just be polite. - kas

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:13 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

He sounds like my sister...

David opened the note Kas sent back and frowned as he read Kas's advice, it sounded like something his sister would say. Glancing over at Kas he narrowed his eyes at Kas when he noticed that Echo had joined Kas and they had started talking it looked like. Kas was probably right that he over-analyzed flying-but there was also the fact David had a set belief in the uselessness of the whole endeavor. And, he was averse to taking risks like being in the air held up by something he couldn't help but see as primarily as a cleaning device.

David let out a sigh and wrote down an answer before sending it to Kas who was probably distracted now with Echo. And maybe he hadn't completely screwed it up with the girl-Astrick was it?

Kas, I overanalyze everything.

He glanced back to Asterisk and he said taking a deep breath. "Sorry. I probably put my foot in my mouth enough as is. Can we just start over?" He said, looking a little like a deer in the headlights as he leaned over the psychology book in front of him. The title would make him seem all that much more awkward. He held out a hand to Asterisk as he covered the book with his free arm and said, "Asterisk, you said? I'm David a second year."

Greycast
500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:25 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I am never... staying up all night watching movies... again.' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho chuckled at Kas' assertion of his current state; it was true, usually Echo was the one who as wide awake and Kas looked like he was about to pass out. He shrugged at the redhead, smiling. "I stayed up until almost dawn watching movies. My parents updated my movie room... got me an old-school projector and a bunch of classic film reels... I wanted to watch them all before I came back to school. Bad idea," he informed his friend, wondering if Kas would know what half of that meant. He'd been surprised when Elsie had told him she'd never even seen a movie; but he supposed he was a bit of an oddity among purebloods. His father's job (and obsession with muggle media) had meant that Echo had basically grown up like a muggle in some ways. Sure, his parents used magic, and they traveled by Floo, but they also had a car and spent Saturday nights watching movies and playing party games. His mother didn't use magic when she worked on her pottery wheel and Gypsy would never use magic to paint (except of course to animate the paintings), and despite all of them having grown up with magic their entire lives, they were all very comfortable with muggle technology, in a way that most purebloods were not.

spaceThe brunette smiled at his friend, noting some sort of discomfort. What had him so anxious? Was it the note David had sent? What was the other boy saying that was bothering Kas? "My Summer was fine. Movies, video games, lots of reading, the usual. I'm afraid I'm a bit boring," he said, smirking. That was what Gypsy had declared; that he was boring. He was okay with that. She'd gone out one day and come back looking flustered and upset... he had no idea why, because she wasn't sharing. She was always getting into trouble... he'd much rather stay home than try going somewhere and risk her trying to rope him into her nonsense... he shrugged. "What about you? How was the rest of your Summer?" Echo had only seen the redhead the one time, and when he had... well, it'd been interesting. Echo had wondered, after he'd realized what Tanya was pointing out,how he'd missed something so obvious. Kas made a very pretty girl, he supposed... should he ask about that? It wasn't exactly a new thing to him; his mother had all sorts of odd friends, after all... but he had no idea how to ask about it without putting his foot in his mouth and sounding like an idiot. "Uh, you looked... very nice, when I saw you. In the ice cream shop. Was... was that new, or...?" The question dwindled, drowned, the unsaid words floating out in the air, desperate for something to attach to. Dammit. He should've just kept his mouth shut, after all.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Greycast

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:05 pm

User Image X
                  nobody xshouldx know

xxxxxxxxxxxfirst year xxxxxxx ravenclaw xxxxxxx single xxxxxxx pureblood xxxxxxx feeling uneasy

Asterisk gave David a small smile, peering over to the sorting a little bit before replying, "Yeah kinda like the puncuation mark. My mom was going to name me 'Astrid' but she wanted to make is 'special' or whatever." She tried to make herself seem interesting, realizing that talking about her strange name wasn't going to make anyone impress, even in nerd filled Ravenclaw. She was looking at the sorting again, now kinda "whatever" about it. She was already sorted and she didn't know people her age to be worried.

She looked back at David, now writing away another note. She thought it was odd that the boy was sending messeges rather than just sitting with his friend. But she guessed it was a long summer and any person who just closed everyone off for a season would be a bit hesitant to talk to people. This idea mad Asterisk a bit uneasy, knowing that she was very unwanted in this scene. Another note flew in their direction and David read it. She could hear a sigh from him before he reintroduced himself. He was know David, Ravenclaw Second year. She didn't know what else to say, "Nice to meet you. Asterisk Slater, first year... obviously." She gave him a soft laugh, trying to make herself less awkward, "How was your summer?" She attempted to make better conversation, although the subject was really odd for two strangers to talk about.

thinking: at least he's not evil ?
                  with: david & the ravenclawers @ the great hall - ravenclaw table
                  ooc:

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image

r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

The reply was quicker now and the redhead was surprised to see a one-liner. Looking over at the brunette down the table, he smiled. Well, it was nic to se he took his advice. He was talking to the first-year now. Writing out the reply, it was just a flick of his wand and it was on his way to the recipient.

You do. Work on that one, yeah? And keep talking to her, you're doing pretty well. - kas

"That sounds nice," Kas remarked. Film reels and old-school projectors sounded like a lot of fun-- he was more partial to older things than he was newer. Till dawn, though? "Though I wouldn't have recommended last night," he told his friend with a wry grin. Thinking back at the inquiry on his own summer vacation, the redhead was quiet for a few moments before answering. He shrugged. "Not much, to be honest. My cousin wasn't home, so it was pretty quiet." This meant that Kas had basically spent it all sleeping, aside from basic and fundamental hygienic and physical necessities, like banquets in bed and long, long showers. It tended to be routine for him, since more often than not, Jaime was usually off in some exotic and far-off place, tending to old artefacts and toiling in harsh weather looking for historical treasure. Admittedly, it was pretty cool, if not inconvenient sometimes. Aside from that one time they'd all met up in Diagon, he had had literally no living human contact. And speaking of that incident.

There we go.

He was sort of expecting it, really, though that didn't mean it wasn't embarrassing as all hell, because it was Echo and people didn't usually know he was male when he did so, so it was a pretty damned awkward situation and ugh. Clearing his throat, Kas stifled a mortified laugh, pushing back the urge to just, erm, sink into the ground and sort of die, actually. "That-- Erm, that was-- thank you, and," the redhead fumbled over his words a bit, trying to arrange them properly enough to make a proper sentence, but it was pretty hard at the moment and his head was not helping. "That wasn't really new, and-- I probably should have thought it through a bit more when I went out that day-- yes, basically," he finished, letting out a soft exhale through pursed lips, trying to look normal. "I wasn't exactly expecting any company that time."

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Okay... this is awkward. Be polite was it?

"My summer?" David laughed, uncomfortably, rubbing the back of his head. "Besides the one time I went to Diagon Alley, I think I spent my summer at home in London mostly in my room reading. At least I have gotten all my reading done ahead of time for the year. Sorry, I'm a boring person." He actually did go see his grandparents for a couple days over the summer, but he mostly avoided them. Luckily, he missed out on any of his aunts and uncles on either side of his family-it was like a snake pit and only got worse when more of the family got together.

"Anyways, are you happy with your sorting?" David asked, changing the subject figuring it was safer to change the subject to her. Weren't people more interested in talking about themselves? And it seemed like an appropriate subject considering they were at the sorting feast... though small talk was tiresome to him in many ways and that was very much what he was doing. She didn't seem particularly distressed by the placement, at least, so he figured it would be safe... hopefully...

He noticed Kas's note get sent back to him and he glanced at it, scanning the line in mere seconds, before he folded the parchment again, returning his attention back to Astrisk. He figured that sending notes to Kas would the opposite of productive at this point, besides it was kind of rude considering he was actually talking to someone. And, he really didn't have a clue how to answer the note either.

500 Days of Summer
Greycast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:46 pm
User Image

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho stiffened a bit, a mock offended expression on his face. "Well, like I said, there were a lot of them, and I wanted to watch them all... I could've managed my time a bit better, but between all the books I had, and all the movies, and playing games with my dad... I just didn't get around to it in time!" As soon as he finished speaking, the second year dissolved into laughter, directed at himself, obviously. Oh, woe is me, I have to many awesome things to do and not enough time to do them! How ridiculous... even if it was sort of true. He supposed he might be every bit as spoiled as his sister was, then... and for once, the thought didn't bother him. It just meant his parents loved him, after all. Not exactly something to complain about, really... "Anyway, I stayed up all night, so I slept the entire train ride here, so I didn't eat anything and now I'm totally starved." He sighed a bit, his hand going to his hair and ruffling it. It hadn't been the wisest decision... but he was fairly certain that when he got home this time he'd have tons of new movies again... he didn't want to have to worry about a backlog from the year before!

spaceEcho was glad to hear that his friend's Summer had at least been boring as opposed to traumatic (as Summers within their community seemed insistent on being), but sorry it had been dull. He began to seriously consider inviting his friends all over for a movie night... maybe a movie weekend. Or week. They could all sit around in their pajama's while going through his collection one by one... break it up with some video games, maybe go to Diagon Alley for a bit. It would be fun... right? And his mother would be thrilled. Now, if only he could convince Gypsy to go stay with some friend of hers so that she wasn't bugging them..

spaceEcho instantly regretted asking Kas about his attire at Diagon Alley. It was obvious the redhead was incredibly uncomfortable. Echo scowled; well, he couldn't go back and not say it, now could he? He tried to think of something to say to try and diffuse the tension a bit... "Well, I mean... I mean, it's fine, really. And, you shouldn't have to think it through, or worry about running into people. I don't... I don't think any of us care. It... it looked nice, and if you like it, then, then that's totally normal." Echo wanted to die. His face was probably the color of Gypsy's hair when someone royally pissed her off, and he could hardly speak, he was stuttering so badly. He really sort of wished his mother was here; she'd know how to handle this. He clearly had no idea.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Greycast

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:35 pm

User Image X
                  nobody xshouldx know

xxxxxxxxxxxfirst year xxxxxxx ravenclaw xxxxxxx single xxxxxxx pureblood xxxxxxx feeling uneasy

Reading ahead of time to be done with the year? Definately a "Ravenclaw" thing to do. Sadly, Asterisk wasn't a bookworm type, although reading a fiction novel was completely different story. She could crank out at least two books a week if she wanted to. "No no." She insisted, "Reading isn't boring. I'm a bit of a reader as well." David had asked her if she was happy with her sorting results. She didn't really think about it much. She kinda just accepted her fate and slug through the next seven years.

"Surprisinly, okay." Asterisk gave him a small grin, "My parents won't be too upset. How about you? Were you ok with your sorting, being a second year now..." She stopped talking. She didn't know what reaction would she get out of him.

thinking: dont kill me
                  with: david & the ravenclawers @ the great hall - ravenclaw table
                  ooc: almost late to class. oops ~

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Her parents won't be upset... so pureblood family?

"My objective was to get into Ravenclaw," He said sounding fairly noncommital, "though, I suppose, it was more that I was determined to break with family tradition. I don't think anyone on either side of my family in the direct lines haven't been in Slytherin-well I suppose my father has no house affiliation as he never attended Hogwarts. Anyways, I'm sort of disappointed my extended family wasn't even the slightest bit upset about my house placement." He didn't mention that both sides were probably more thankful that he wasn't a squib like his father and that Ravenclaw wasn't as shocking of a house placement as say Gryffindor or Hufflepuff-which with his personality was pretty much ruled out. And of course, both sides were probably feeling slighted by the fact that his parents and he hadn't come to Tinworth to see their families during last holidays.

"I spend most of my time in the library though, so I guess in the end house placement would technically not matter excessively for me in the end," David said with a shrug. "What I tend to prefer reading is more technical readings which most label as boring... what sort of reading is keeping you busy at the moment?"

500 Days of Summer

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:49 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: TBA{|}Seer{|}First Year

The young boy found himself sorted in Ravenclaw, the house of intellect, individuality, and quick-witted. He smiled as he walked to the table, taking in a deep breath to keep himself from smiling too much. He had been sorted into his father's house, which was amazing. He wanted to a take a breath of relief, but his nerves wouldn't let him before. Now he could, and it felt as if a weight had been taken off of his chest.

He took a seat to himself at the table, not knowing anyone there. The only one he considered friend at this place right at that point had been Warren, and he was sorted into Hufflepuff. He was surprised the boy had been sorted there, because Iñigo definitely thought he would be in a different place. Iñigo didn't know where, but he didn't know if Hufflepuff fit the other boy. It probably did since the sorting hat obviously knows more about a person than another person that just met them. He would not question the sorting hat at all.

"Muy bello," he said to himself as he looked around to the castle walls. He loved that this place had been so decorated with decorations from around the world. He absolutely loved the aged feel of the castle itself. He loved everything about this place and he could not wait to start his own legacy here.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games