Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:29 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe shook her head. "I'm afraid I didn't, but I'm sure she's alright." she told Faith trying to assure her that her feline companion was alright. "I bet she just went to explore the castle. Like my cat Whiskers is doing." she added. Hopefully she wouldn't worry to much about her cat Trinket.

Sure enough Whiskers was walking around the castle glad to finally be out of her carrying case. Freedom that was all she was thinking as she roamed the halls and the passage ways of Hogwarts. Whiskers of course would be sure to be back in the common room of the Hufflepuff house by the time Chloe arrived there.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Faith, Tobi

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers - Roaming the halls

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

"Oh I thought it was pretty awesome," Christian said, in response to Jared. "But then again, I'm a swimmer, I practically grew up in water. It's my life, really. Although I'm not usually on the boat, but in the water, so there's a bit of a difference." Christian nodded at that then, smiling a bit. Hey, it wasn't so hard to make friends here after all. These kids were pretty nice, really.

Meanwhile, Christian listened in on the conversation that Faith was having with another girl who hadn't been sorted, so he assumed she was a second or third year. It was about Wizard's Chess, which, sure, he knew about, but sucked royally at. Until, of course, Trinket disappeared. And then the older girl said some comforting words and it all seemed to slow down, everything. And that was the first moment that Christian was glad to be here rather than anywhere else. He smiled.

Year: First
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson
OOC: I'm back. Mondays are a drag. Welcome to Tuesday everyone!

Good_Spencer45

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather blinked at this young boy, watching him. He seemed a little jumpy, but he was a first year, so it was expected. She guessed that he was put in this house because he is either really shy or really friendly. Maybe a combination of both, in a way. "Well... Yeah, I guess so. I still think there's other people that deserved it more than me, but... I don't know. If you do want to try out, I'd be glad to have you there. Never know. You might have some hidden talent for the game. And I'm only fourteen. I guess that still counts as young." She felt like she was rambling, and she was. It hurt her throat to talk this much. She looked down at her notebook, at the words written on the page, then closed it shut and returned it to her backpack. She could write more later. As the first year, Tobi, continued on about the stars above them, she looked up, gazing at them. "Yeah... It's really pretty and all, but it's kind of a let-down. I mean, they aren't real. Just copies of the real ones. Like clones." Oh, yes. She could hear him perfectly well. Her hearing was surprisingly good, most likely from her eyesight issues. Where one sense fails, another prevails, or something like that.

{ooc: sorry for the spazzy post. not exactly feeling up to doing anything right now.}
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:46 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi shrugged at her small words of encouragement, he wouldn't know unless he tried. Besides even if he wasn't any good at the sport he still had classes and perhaps even a music club to look forward to. He didn't startle this time when she spoke again having apparently heard his softly spoken words but he did turn back towards her; if he learned anything it was that it's rude to speak to someone with your back turned. "True, but even cloned stars can shine. Maybe not as bright, but they still do." he responded.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC: It's completely ok, just go relax and spend time for yourself.]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane was still lost in thought when she felt a slight pressure and heat on her lap. She looked down and immediately raised an eyebrow. "Well hello there." She said to the fluffy white cat that sat on her lap. "And who might you be?" She asked still raising an eyebrow at the cat like she expected an answer. Jane wasn't really she what to do. She like animals but never really felt comfortable when they were on her and she hadn't a clue of who the cat belonged to. The cat then snuggled into to her lap further. "Well aren't we getting cozy" She muttered still studying the cat with an incredulous stare.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose cupped her chin in her hands, curious since she was suddenly wondering about classes. She knew she signed up for a few, but she was wondering which ones Nell signed up for. "So what classes did you sign up for, Nell? I signed up for five myself. They seemed easy enough." She wasn't lazy, well, most of the time, but she didn't want to have a hard time with her classes either.

----------------------------------
State: Social
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

User Image

She looked up at Chloe, listening to her words, then sighed and tried to put on a reassured smile. "M-Maybe you're right.." she spoke quietly, moving out from under the table and back into her seat. She bit down on her lip so she wouldn't cry. "Crying is for babies. You're a big girl now." But she couldn't help it. She's NEVER been without her cat! Trinket was her best friend! Even the thought of the upcoming feast didn't relax her, and although she knew Chloe meant well, she was still nothing but worried and scared. "And so very alone.." she thought.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

Kat was getting bored with the Sorting Feast and leaned to her girlfriend's ear. "Hey babe, you want to slip out for a few?" she whispered, winking to her girlfriend.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell was trying horribly to curb her growing hunger and to not stare down at her golden platter in an attempt to conjure food. Her peanut and jam pita sandwich seemed so long ago... Luckily she was broken away from her thoughts by Rose who asked about the electives she signed up for. "Five? Wow, are they all related to what you want to do when you graduate?" She knew most of her's did, but there was an elective or two she took mostly because she was curious. How many did she take again? "I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, Art, Healing, and World Studies. So..oh wow, I'm taking five too!" Nell chuckled at her own absentmindedness.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hufflepuff Table~Great Hall | With: Rose | Feeling: Curious/Absentminded | Thinking: I didn't realize that! | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Chills were sent up Ariana's spine as Katrina whispered into her ear. The redhead looked at the first years to see how many were left, then she looked at her girlfriend. "'Course! But let's make it back in time for food!" she said. The girl stood and pushed her chair back with her thighs. Although she tried making it as subtle as she could, other students probably noticed as she was never good at being stealthy.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Christian could tell, even after such a short time knowing her and knowing what distressed people looked like, that even after the older girl told Faith that Trinket was out exploring the world, she was still worried. Oh yeah, let's step into action mood, Christian. Let's do this. "Hey, I'm sure Trinket is fine. I mean, you're here getting to know us and she's out getting to know all the others. I mean, aren't cats supposed to be like crazy smart?" He wasn't sure how he was doing comforting Faith, but he tried, and it's the thought that counted, right? I'm doing fine, right? Really, it sucks to be upset over anything as well as being nervous.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

User Image

Cristian's words helped a little bit, and she gave the boy a small smile. She was still fighting back tears when she replied, "I hope she's okay..." If anything happened to her best friend, she swore she would sit in her dorm until the day she died.

User Image  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose shrugged a bit. Honestly, she wasn't sure, but she could make it work. "I dunno. I just chose the ones that i liked, honestly. I'm not sure if they're related to what I want to do or not." When Nell listed off her electives, Rose grinned a bit. "I have Care of Magical Creatures and Healing too. That means we have two classes together. The others are Cooking with Magic, Divination, and Music."

State: Social
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Christian thought for a moment, finally finding his legs in this thing, whatever it was. "Come on. We're at Hogwarts. Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This is practically the best place ever, and really safe. I mean, they keep their students safe, would they ever let anything happen to their student's most prized friends? I don't think so." Christian nodded. "And hey, if Trinket doesn't explore the place now, she'll end up getting lost among all the students in the first couple of days or she'll get really bored in the common room. I think it's better she explores now while she has free halls to herself and the other creatures here." Christian turned to look around at the room, smiling. Yeah, she's going to be fine. Trinket'll be okay.

Good_Spencer45

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

Kat snickered at the failed subtleness from Ariana and simply excused herself. "I need to run to the loo," she said and slipped out from the bench. She bit her lip at her girlfriend and headed towards the exit to the Great Hall.

Out of Character ...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games