Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 am
Al politely knocked, and entered the room. Bowing to Mamoru, Bast, and... San? He also gave a friendly wave to the newcomer, before politely saying "Is the expedition going to leave soon Kazekage? I really don't want to miss the festival, or the competition..." He seemed quite anxious, and excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 am
Maro was slightly irritated and let out a small irritated grunt because a new person entered the room and interrupted the two masters conversation without being acknowledged before speaking. Altohugh unaware of this person's status, he still believed this person should not have done this over something that did not appear to be an emergency. He was also a little irritated that the interruption might cause his detailed introduction to this appearingly powerful man to be postponed a bit longer.  

Malak Zalinto

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

the clone smiled, and gave a small salute as he motioned with his head to the newbie. He spoke a few quips to Six before he left, having some fun.

"He he he, thanks Six sensei. Ill handle them with care."

grabbing the kid by the shoulder, he would show him out.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 pm
Maro followed San allowing himself to be pulled as the man gripped his shoulder motioning him towards the door. While he left the room with this man with a giant smile on his face he once again said
"Thanks Kazekage-sama"

Malak Zalinto

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 pm
Bast, having fallen into a short power-nap, awoke with a start when Al came in and the temperature rose.

"Yes, when are we leaving?" Bast asked of Six. "I have some research to do in that area, as charged by Joan."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"The party already left, Al, Bast. Sure you didn't miss the global memo?" Tapping a flyer that had been left on the desk, she indicated that there were more than several strewn across bulletin boards in the village. "Zero should be there by now... and play nice with the others! We don't want to end up causing some kind of international meltdown..."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:44 am
"Aw crap!" Al exclaimed, and *cue Bennie hill chase music* proceeded to zip around the room frantically, before zooming by and attempting to drag Bast out after him. The strange music lasted for several seconds after he'd left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:39 am
"It does seem that we have missed the memo. Well, we were out on a mission until just a little bit ago... hey!" Bast slipped out of Al's grip when he tried to drag her away to strange music. "I'll go later!"

When Al was no longer in sight, the woman sat back down on the couch and yawned.

"Do you want anything in particular from the festival?" she asked Six. She gave a mental order to Mononoke to make her some fresh tea. "Oh, and I'll be getting a shipment of products from the Void shops, courtesy of Joan. I'll probably take care of that before leaving. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

After walking around for some time in the village, Doc decided to head to the kage's office to see if there was something small that he could do.
Doc walked up to the door and knocked loudly on it three times. "Hello?" Doc said "May I come in?" Doc stood there until someone would answer him back. Doc didn't like to be rude and have people mad at him for it. He was the most caring and friendly person, which his uncle told him one day while he was living with them. Doc always adored and looked up to his uncle, so Doc would keep caring and being friendly to people so he can keep his uncle proud.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 am
Millenius walked behind doc, tapping him on the shoulder and motioning with his hand as he wrote with the light pen in the air to speak.

"Go on in, all visitors are welcome, especially a medical ninja seeking information as your self."

Moving into the room, the golem would wait a moment for all other conversation to cease, and would write a note on the kage's desk for him or six to read.

"In San's enthusiasm to teach the new young ninja, he forgot to ask for the scroll of upper level ninjutsu that was now released and developed by our scientists and developers. He charged me with the task of retrieving this scroll from you, so he could still teach the kids without absence. Do you have this scroll? He said you would, as its contents was of a higher classification then in the library."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Anything that you deem interesting, dear niece," Six replied to Bast-chan, an eyebrow raised from the interesting offer. "We've never had contact with Yukigakure before, so it would be good to get a heads up on them." Making a mental note on the delivery of new products, Six wrote it down to distribute to the appropriate vendors in time.

Waving Doc into the room as the golem spoke, Six deemed to mention, "B-ranked & below non-fuuin ninjutsu are available to the Genin freely, & from the library. Chuunin have access to A-ranked, & Jounin may learn S-ranked. That is all, golem?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm
"Very well," Bast said, making a mental note to get something for Six whether the latter liked it or not. Without much else to do, she strolled out of the building, making sure to accidentally hit the door guard on the way out.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:39 pm
DOC NARA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc looked back at the person that tapped him on the shoulder. Doc then turned back around and followed the person that tapped him in to the office while Six motioned him in. Doc looked around the room and sat down on a chair to wait for Six to be free to talk.
Watching the person that was already in the room leave the room and hit the door guard on his way out Doc spoke to Six "Hi, do you have any small little tasks that i could do or like clean things? I'm kinda tired of training for such a long time without anyone to accompany me, Six." Doc sat back more in the chair so that he could become more comfortable now while also looking back at Six. "Hey, are there squads being made or something? It would be fun to have someone with me." Doc said calmly to Six.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 am
The golem gave the kage the thumbs up, then dissapeared out the door.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 pm
DOC NARA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image

"So, Six, have you thought of anything that I could possibly do for you at the moment?" Doc asked as he watched the person leave the room out of the corner of his eye.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games