Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 pm
The Monster of the Mist

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis continued waiting till she answered his question. All she did was turn around and shake her head. Was he supposed to read her mind at this point. Well he could do that but then that would be boring. He would probably have the most trouble assigning teams with her. He hadn't gotten to that because they didn't have too many genin to even make more than one team. So that's why she hadn't been given a team yet.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:18 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai walked over to the desk and sat down in the chair in front of it. It was obvious at this point she wasn't going to do it. She was just sitting there as a courtesy for him to give her a lecture or something at this point. She crossed her arms and looked at the Hokage with her gorgeous crimson eyes.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito just stood there and listened to the two of them argue. Shito knew that the girl was really cocky and didn't want to be with anyone but back in his village if someone was like her then they would be punished by having to stay in the forest for a month. That's why no one's cocky there. When Shito saw Kurai sit down in one of the seats, he thought he should probably do the same because they will probably be here for a while.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Ryo: 両 0

AC: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis waited but still no response from the girl. He had a way to fix that quite easily."I will take your silence as acceptance to the mission, I expect a mission report soon and no other mission will be able to be taken or turned in till that mission is complete."He said stacking some papers on his desk."Unless...you have something you would like to say?" His cold blue piercing eyes staring in to her red ones.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai still sat at the chair not moving a muscle in the least bit. She was showing at this point she wasn't going to take this mission. She absolutely refused to take it on. She kept his arms crossed at his chest and then blew a puff of air at her hair moving it from her face.
Techniques used:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis sat there and worked on some paperwork. He looked up at Kurai as she continued sitting there."Now your dismissed." He said with a smile as he continued paperwork.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

"Ok, Thank you Mr. Hokage sir." Shito said as he got up out of his seat. "I guess I'll be seeing you later Kurai." Shito turned as started walking out the door to go to the academy. "Bye." Shito said as he walked out of the door.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Ryo: 両 0

AC: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:28 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU
★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Tsukino walked up the stairs to the Hokage's office. It had been a few months since the chunin exams and she had been off training with some monks in the land of fire. It was a fun experience but she missed Konoha, and as a chunin she wasn't allowed to stay away too long anyway. She came to the door of the office and smirked. Any other person would knock, but Tsukino wasn't everybody. Besides Noctis would probably enjoy her presence like he did during the Exams. As an old friend she deserved some privileges,right? With that in mind, Tsukino opened the door.

"Hello there Hokage-dono.Long time no see handsome." The words left her lips like warm honey as her hazel eyes traveled to those of Noctis.

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was working on some paperwork as he always was. He heard someone open the door without knocking. He looked up steadily waiting for whoever entered."...Tsukino?" He asked curiously the female in front of him did look a lot like her. There was doubt it was her. She had grown quite a bit.She had been at the exams with him, and now she was a chunnin and he was Hokage. The previous Hokage had let her go and do some training in the land of fire after her promotion. Noctis then smiled and set his pen and paper aside."Welcome back to Konohagakure."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:38 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai continued to remain silent as she stood there with her arms crossed across her chest. She was dismissed but she still had yet to leave. She still had yet to utter a single word but it was clearly evident she wasn't going to train with that new shinobi. She was a lone wolf in her very own eyes.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis noticed that Kurai was still here. He was about to say something when an anbu appeared next to the Hokage. For his own protection anbu were always stationed around the Hokage but completely out of sight to anyone else. He whispered something in his ear, he had been an anbu assigned to the case of Kurai mothers death and the death of her father. He told the hokage everything so he could understand. After he was finished the anbu bowed and vanished. The hokage looked over at Kurai, he supposed forcing it upon her would do more harm than good. She just could not want to train with Shito cause she had bad experiences with males. He remembered something the old hokage told him a long time ago. That even though his word is law, that doesn't mean that his word is always right."Kurai, upon careful consideration I've decided to change your mission, I want you to go to Takumi and get my a battle animal. For the type I would like a cat. Also buy me these manuals Domestication and You, Vocal C. Training ,Gesture C. Training, and Holding your Ground!" He then handed her a bag of 2500 ryo which would cover the costs."Now is there anything else you need before you head out?"

Title: Higher Up’s Request
Information: A shinobi client has too much to do to complete this minor task, so, do it for him and he'll give a good word to the others. Find a Jounin or higher ranking shinobi in the village and see if he needs anything simple done. (Lazy b*****d)
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai nodded knowing this would be more of her way than anything. She memorized what she needed to get and set off to get her Kage's items. [exit]
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

Tsukino laughed at the sound of Noctis's voice. She hadn't heard it in a while, and it was a pleasure to hear once again. People said she had changed alot, but Noctis had become so....sexy. He was already attractive to begin with though. The young genin came in to run an errand for Noctis, and left. Tsukino honestly hadn't noticed the girl in the room. "You have genin running your errands?" A laugh accompanied her words to let him know she was only kidding. Tsukino sat on the end of Noctis's desk and crossed her legs. The blonde pulled her long hair over her right shoulder so that it was all over the desk. She turned her head towards Noctis and smiled.

"So, how does it feel to be the new Hokage?! Are you enjoying yourself?" Tsukino was happy for him, and was curious as to how his life was now that he led the village.

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai walked in with a kennel as well as a sac of books upon her back. She walked up to the sofa at the side of the room and placed the sack of books there as well as the kennel. Slowly opening the kennel she took the cat out. He meowed in protest not wanting to be lifted up but he made no such attempt to attack her. Apparently the Hokage's new cat liked her. She cradled him in her arms and pet his neck as she walked over to the Hokage. She stood next to the Hokage and held out his new pet hoping he'd like him. She completely ignored the big breasted blonde almost like she didn't exist.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games