Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki lifted his head and gave dai and small nod. He watched her out of the corner of his eye. He saw her smile and his heart skipped a beat. He wasn't going to lie to himself and say he didn't still love her, because he did, but he had ruined that happiness and it could never work again. Turning his gaze back to her he decided to comment on her smile. "I'm glad to see your smiling like that after so long," sakaki said, his voice apathetic and void of emotion, though all he wanted to do was reach out and pull her into his embrace. 'Dammit! I need to eradicate these feelings they will only hinder me if I continue on with them!' He thought to himself with a mental snarl and escaped his mind and came out as an audible snarl for anyone in the hallway to hear.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

(How the hell did you perform evaluation day when you haven't been interacting with your teacher? I'm gonna want links.)

There he was again, trying to go over his head. She sighed a bit, and began to fumble through her file some. When she finally pulled one out, it seemed to be pretty simple. "This is the only mission you'll be getting directly from me, Castiel, because I'll be out for the time being," Kinpaku told the young man, "Now... There was an arson down in the Shopping District. Mutatsu Murakyo lost his deli to a fire. Find out who it was, and bring my secretary a name and evidence." She walked from the office, and spoke to her secretary, watching the woman nod with each mention. There was, Sypher and Sakaki present.

"You two will have to come with me, if you'll want to speak."

A simple statement, as she set the mission details for Castiel on the secretary's desk.

Down at the end of the Hall...

"It's fine, Rayne. Doing my job is all," the kage smiles some as she nodded some. "Now, be on your way, child of the ink. We all have places to be." It would be a most shocking sight next, as the clone drew one of the long needles from her hair. Now, she just needed to disappear, for the sake of keeping away more. The needle plunged quickly into her chest, to which she vanished. The clone dispersed.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 pm
Rayne Namaney Ukyo
GeninBloodline ClassArt of the Scroll

User Image

Rayne nodded and watched with wide eyes as the clone stabbed itself in the chest, then disappeared. U-uh.... okay then... she thought to herself and travelled down the hallway, to start her training.

[Exits]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai was about to say something to Saka before she saw the Raikage. She kept pace with the village leader. "I'm here to inform you that me and Sypher have returned. And I have a favor to ask. For my brother." Dai walked along side the Kage. "He needs two scrolls. One called Shunkan no Hagane and the other called Mirror Image." She said to the Kage. "A simple request before you take Holiday, Raikage-sama. You have my word that they will be delivered straight to Shiro, ma'am." Dai spoke clear and quick.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Sukai walked into the Raikage's office, she was their to get her scrolls and headband. She was going to be in training to be a medical ninja, the best the villiage has ever seen.

((OOC: Hai Tenshi~ *waves*))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The raikage stopped in the hall a moment, as Dai spoke to her. As problematically as most children were, she settled herself down for the moment. "Now, Dai... You know two things. One, your brother needs a band in the first place, and two, with that band, he can grab those scrolls from the academy," the raikage replied to Dai with a sigh. The only scrolls kept in her office for techniques forbidden to most to learn, unless granted her express permission for it. She glanced to yet another new genin, to which she blinked a couple of times. Did the new ninja never end? Regardless, she glanced back at the secretary, who withdrew two plates, tossed to her.

"As a prerequisite to your brother, so rude as not to seek my permission, you might wish to work with him," Kinpaku spoke with a sigh, scrawling down a note, "You're to gather some suiton users for personal training, for me." The note itself was limited permission for the boy to remove one of the scrolls from the academy, and none further until he visited her himself.

"And you child," spoke the raikage, to the new girl within the office, "I need your name, quickly. I'm in a rush, right now."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro ran quickly to the outside of the office and then into the building. He could hear the Raikage was planing to go somewhere which only made him hurry more. However he hit a wall and fell down. "Ow... I really need to act my age and stop hurrying." He said getting up and composing himself after catching his breath, "I am sorry Raikage ma'am I am forgetful, and easily excited to be back in Kumo. Ooshiro Imatokai, bloodline ukyo, age eighteen reporting for duty ma'am." He said with a bow of his head and a smile as he got back up, showing he really didn't mean to do what he did but it was in his nature.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki followed behind his cousin and ex watching the exchange between them. He noticed another young woman come up along with the same man from earlier. Hearing his name sakakis eyes widened slightly. This was dais relative? Why hadn't he ever seen him? Oh well those were questions best left for later. Stepping forward so he stood next to his cousin. "I hate to add more stress to the moment but I simply need a question answered," sakaki said his voice almost completely devoid of emotion at the moment. "I just need to know how to acquire missions so that I can gain some experience since I've hit the proverbial ceiling with my abilities at this level and I wish to advance further, I would ask my sensei but I have no idea where to find him nor where to start looking." Sakaki said in the same emotionless voice as he then backed off and waited for his question to be answered so he could be on his way.

{OOC: Howdy star -waves back-}

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Should she knock before she came in? Nah, the door was already open and people, new genin just like her by the looks of it, were inside. The Raikage looked busy and Zori figured that she could come back later when there were less people. But she realized, the more people, the less intimidating this visit to the kage would be. This was extremely scary for a small girl from a farming community. A fear she would have to get used to should her career as a shinobi be successful.

She trudged forward into the office, hands nervously wrapped in fists and arms glued to her sides. When there was a pause in the conversation between everyone, Zori decided to pipe up. She was eager to learn more jutsu, since many more were opened up to her when she graduated from the academy, but she needed proof of her graduation in order to get scrolls to train with.
"Excuse me for the interruption, Raikage, but my name is Zori Hojo and I am a new genin and was told to get a headband here. I apologize if you are busy." Her parents raised her to be formal when speaking to a superior, but Zori didn't like it much.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai stared at her brother. By all that is... She thought as she sighed. "Excuse my younger brother for being such a space cadet, ma'am." She looked at the Kage. "It's been ten years since he left. Just excited to be back is all." She bowed to the Kage. "If you excuse me. There is a mess at Onin HQ that has to start being cleaned. Before someone loses it." She looked at Shiro. "Try to behave, Shiro. I'll see you in a little later alright. I might have sometime later to help you in training." She took a few steps and bowed to the Kage once more. "I'll find as many Suiton users, including myself for you ma'am. You have my word." Dai's hands moved quickly, soon she body flashed from the Raikage's office. Off the go clean before a certain Calsypher lost his mind.
[exit to cradle]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was like a true coincidence as the blond boy appeared, the son of the more notable of the village's hunters back in the previous generation. Ooshiro was present, as she tucked away the letter into her sleeve, one of the multiple plates in her grasp, holding it out to the boy. She didn't need all the information, but that was about it.
"Now, remember. You may remove one scroll at a time from the Academy, prior to reconstruction," Kin informed the boy, "You'll be taught by Sato Takeo, and so, you're to find him first."

Sakaki was quick to bring up yet another question, one that he should have known the answer to at this point in his career. "I have a board by my door, Sakaki, with listings suitable for genin," Kin explained to her cousin, as she was once more, stopped by more genin, this time a girl with a reddish pink hair, and manners which calmed the Raikage's fizzling nerves.

"Well, Zori Hojo... I'm pleased that you're here. This genin here, will be your team mate, and likely the white haired girl as well," Kinpaku explained to her ever so quickly, as she pulled the last of the bands from her hand, not meant for another person. "Remember... Satoshi Takeo. We'll be testing your information gathering capabilities, in your search for him."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

"Really? Hm I never noticed that before...." sakaki muttered feeling a bit stupid. "Also I have no idea why your looking for suiton users but I use it...in case you were wondering." Sakaki said as an afterthought before he headed back up to her office to look at the mission board.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher stepped into the office, looking around for the kage. He wore dark slacks and a dark long sleeved shirt with his hair simply tied up behind his head. His expression was forlorn and less than attentive so he nearly walked into Sakaki as he walked "Sorry...Kage-san? You needed suiton users..." [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai appeared next to Saka. Breathing heavy. Saka knew that when Dai had heavy thoughts or something that bothered her; she always ran long distances. She swallowed and exhaled. She took the long way to get to the Kage's office. "I use Suiton as well, ma'am." She spoke between breaths. She nodded. "Three users will be enough, right?" She asked a little worried she'd have to go running to find more.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro looked around at his new teammates and smiled before talking his headband and putting it on his head. "Satoshi Takeo huh? Well in order to begins searching we need first a starting piece of information or we are going blindly into the city." Ooshiro stated before tapping his chin and asking. "Can we have a description or a picture of him to go off of?" He said grabing a small book in case they got a description to draw him if he had too. He was curious about the needing of suiton users but Shiro knew when to not pry.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games