Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 235 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 0

If she wasn't a good opponent by the time she was chuunin then she had just been wasting time training. Unfortunately it seemed he was still too fast, since he reached up and grabbed her leg. Although the other had made a mistake in grabbing just her leg with both of his hands. This was not the first time she was fighting in the air and it wasn't like she was in mid air without leverage.

With her free leg, she pulled it back and took aim. She aimed lower than his head though, aiming instead for Shun's chest with itsu Dageki (Chest Strike). That was not the end of her attack though. She'd bend back, her knees not restricted from folding since the other did not seem to be grabbing onto her thigh. Still having managed to hang on to her sword, she moved in for a Basic Stab right to his stomach.

[Attacks used...

Hitsu Dageki (Chest Strike)

Basic Stab]

((Why didn't you just say he was trying to get a more proper grab instead of just holding onto her leg?))

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm
Shunketsu was ecstatic that he was able to grab a hold of Suzume's leg. "YOSH, LET'S FINISH THIS!" He exclaimed. Almost immediately after saying this, he was kicked in the chest. Fortunately, he was holding on so hard that the grip wasn't broken. Although, he was impressed that she was able to maneuver so well in the air. "I guess I should stop being so surprised about everything, huh?" He asked himself rhetorically. Anyways, he made sure to keep his grip strong as they fell.

In the middle of the fall, he noticed that she was still holding onto her sword. "Oooh, this is going to be bad." He noted as the blade came toward his stomach. "s**t. What do I do?" There was barely even time to think, so he quickly reacted with the most unusual thing ever. He lifted up his left leg and slammed the sword with the side of his knee, sending it off course. Even though he managed to move it, it wasn't moved completely off to the side. As such, it stabbed to the side of his stomach.

"Well that's good. Now that's another place that stops you from moving." He smiled and wrapped his legs around her back, creating a makeshift liger bomb from the position they were in. "Alright, let's do this." He grinned as they quickly approached the ground.

Technique used:
Continuing Liger Bomb  

iOath

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

It seemed that she had no way of getting out of this. Not unless she wanted to try and get a kunai out and stab him in the kidneys or rectum. She'd just have to take the blow and hope the damage would not be too bad. Tensing up and bracing herself for impact, Suzume waited for the ground to hit her.

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 pm
"Huh...I didn't think this far ahead, did I?" Shunketsu thought, right as they were about to hit the ground. "Ah, screw it." He leaned back a little bit and lifted Suzume up as they hit the ground. Dust engulfed the entire area and a large crater formed where they had just hit. "...Ouch." He groaned as he slowly got up. He had weakened the strength of the attack as well as leaned back to take most of the damage. Of course, she would still be injured. Just not as much as she could have been.

Thanks to his Invigorating Armor, he wasn't injured as badly as he should have been. Although, the landing was so strong that the armor disappeared once they landed. The 3rd gate also closed because it had been active for too long. "Errr....are you okay, Suzume?"  

iOath

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

When they hit the ground, it did hurt, despite the other moving so that it was weakened and he took most of the damage. The red head was temporarily stunned, dazed for a couple of minutes and not able to move much. When Suzume finally shook it off, she was able to move away from him and roll onto her back. "Ow..." she mumbled, rubbing her forehead and trying to shake it off. "Yeah... I'm fine." replied Suzume, not feeling so bad as she tried to sit up. There really were not many options when one had to hold back in sparring. If she was able to go all out it might of been a different story.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 pm
"Oh, that's good." Shunketsu swooned, then fell on his butt. "Well that was fun, wasn't it?" He smiled and looked at Suzume. "Well...maybe 'fun' isn't the right word for it." He laughed. "Anyways, thanks for sparring with me." Seeing as there wasn't anything else to say, he began to get up. Unfortunately, his muscles were really stiff and overheated. Which is why he dropped back down to the ground. "Ouch. Oi, Jin! Can you pick me up and move me over to the bed?" He yelled over to his teacher.  

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 pm
Jin smiled, "Great match!...Shun was it? You did good." he aided Shun to the bed easily, despite his pupil being much larger and heavier, he was much stronger. Though lifting him was still quite tedious, it felt like walking with a heavy weight pulling you down. "You rest for a bit, I doubt you're going to be able to move in a few hours once all the pain sets in anyway."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 pm
"Thanks, teach." Shun said as he dropped onto the bed. "I'm just going to take a nap no--" Before he had even finished the sentence, he was asleep.  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:33 pm
Shunketsu awoke a few hours later with pain still running throughout his body. "Ugh...I'm glad I didn't use the fourth gate." He groaned as he slowly got up. "I should probably use that less often in a spar." He got up from the bed and moved around to make sure he was fine. "Alright, I feel pretty good. I'm just...sore. I won't need to go to the hospital for this." Shun was glad that he didn't need to go to the hospital because...well, he just hated going to the hospital. "So what am I going to do next...." Reaching into his pouch, he pulled out the taijutsu technique scroll and the mission scroll. "Hm...I guess I'll learn that forbidden technique first. Then I'll go do a bunch of random missions."

He put the mission scroll back into his pocket and began to read up on the forbidden technique. "Omote Renge...kick opponent in the air...appear behind them....wrap bandages around their body so they can't get away....crash into the ground." He said, trying his best to simplify everything. "Alright. Now that a lot of the unnecessary words are gone, I think I understand how to do this. I also see why it's a forbidden technique..."

[1/5]

"Well, let's get this started...." He didn't hesitate to release the first gate, even though he had felt what it had done to his body. Honestly, he didn't care all that much. "So..." He put the scroll into his pouch and walked over to a dummy. "First, I...kick!" Using his enhanced strength, he kicked the dummy high into the air.

[2/5]

"And now..." He crouched down, then used his increased power to jump just as high into the air. He tried his best to stay right behind the dummy as they both "floated" in the air. It was pretty hard for him, though. He didn't know how to do Kage Buyo, which was the proper technique to "place his chest to the back of his opponent". So, he just did something that would suffice for now.

[3/5]

"Next up..." He grabbed the dummy tightly, trying to make up for the fact that he didn't have any bandages to wrap the dummy with. "Well, I hope this makes up for it. I guess the bandages would be more useful, though. My opponent wouldn't be able to move at all that way. While doing what I'm doing now only restrains movement of the arms." He made a mental note to eventually get some bandages.

[4/5]

"Final step." Shun and the dummy began their fast descent toward the ground. He began to spin rapidly and continued to do so until they hit the ground. The dummy hit head first, while Shun managed to jump away a split second before they made contact with the ground. Although, that wasn't exactly the correct way to do it. "I guess that's good enough. There's no way that I'm going to risk getting injured again to learn a technique."

[5/5]

Now that he was done, he reached into his pouch and pulled out the mission scroll. "I guess I'm going to do a few more missions now." As he said this, he walked toward the door. Before he exited though, he stopped and turned around. "See ya teacher, Suzume, and Cloud. I'm gonna go do some missions or something." He smiled at them all and walked out the door.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Genin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1650 両 ☁ 270 Chakra ☁ 2800 AC

Speed Hunter: ACTIVE

Shunketsu decided to make a quick detour before going to the Raikage's office. For some reason, he felt the sudden urge to improve one of his jutsu. "I feel like I could make the armor techniques much better..." He said to himself as he entered the dojo. "I guess I'll try something real quick, then." He snapped his fingers and the stimulating armor appeared around him. "Alright, now maybe I can use the armor's power to enhance my speed..." He tried to concentrate the chakra armor to boost his speed. Surprisingly, it worked....a little bit. "Hm...well that was pretty good. I think I can get way more out of this, though."

[1/3]

He kept the stimulating armor active, but this time he added a lot more chakra to the armor. Once he felt like there was enough in it, he tried running. He blasted forward for a few yards, but slowed down in just a few seconds. "Hm...well, large amounts of chakra at once doesn't seem to work..." He thought, trying his best to analyze the technique. "Maybe..."

[2/3]

He was in deep thought, breaking down the stimulating armor technique in his head. "Well if a large amount of chakra at once gives a short boost, then a steady chakra flow should, in theory, enhance my speed for a long period of time." To prove his theory, he steadily put chakra into the armor and began running. He noticed that his speed dramatically increased and he wasn't slowing down at all. "Awesome!" He said excitedly as he released the stimulating armor. "Now that I've figured that out, maybe I won't need to use the gates as often. Anyways, I really need to get to the Raikage's office now." With that, he left the dojo and headed toward the office.

[3/3]
[exit]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

From the Raikage’s office, Shinsetsu arrived just in front of the village’s academy only to see his father quietly standing outside the entrance. He appeared to be quite disappointed with Shin’s unpunctuality. I’m sorry father, the Raikage seemed to be quite occupied in her office, I went to see her to clain my forehead protector but didn’t get any response. Shin said to his father to cool him down a bit.
(1/2)
You know how much I hate waiting Shinsetsu, I see you still lack of discipline… it makes me question myself if you are indeed a worthy successor of the clan. His father replied, leaving Shin unable to respond. We’ll begin your daily training, prepare yourself.. his father said as he entered the academy expecting Shin to follow.
(2/2)
Shin followed his father as he walked towards a space in the academy which is exclusive for the Aburame clan’s use. The area was very spacious and has an ambiance, perfect for training the Aburame clan’s hidden abilities. Now we shall begin, start with your basic warm up routines.. his father commanded as Shin nodded his head as a response.
(1/2)
The heir of the Aburame clan raised his hands to his sides before releasing an army of the destruction bugs from deep within his body. The insects crawled out from his pores and started to occupy a large scale of the area. Hmm… It seems that I can manipulate them without having much trouble he said to himself as the insects formed a clone of his. Shin then lowered his arms once again after successfully performing the technique.
(2/2)
After releasing the insects to form a clone of himself, Shin then placed his hands on the ground, streaming a web like pattern of chakra which recalled his insects along with other insects in the area to move towards him. Hijutsu: Mushiyose he murmured as the insects of different kinds marched their way towards him. These trainings are merely used as a warm up, being Shinsetsu is already capable of constantly using them.
(1/3)
After recollecting all his insects back, Shin stood up to perform techniques much more complicated than the precious ones, he remained quietly as he meditated to interact with the other insects in his body that he gathered using the previous technique. Hmm… seems like nothing that interesting occurred here lately he murmured to himself as he took on the info that the foreign bugs had before releasing them back to the ground.
(2/3)
Well done, but I am expecting you to train some more his father applauded before turning his body into thousands of bugs that scattered, leaving the area. Though his father left, Shinsetsu is quite aware that he left a bug somewhere to scout the young Aburame’s training. I can’t expect anything less from him… the boy murmured closing his eyes for a few seconds.
(3/3)
I guess, as the one whose next in line to lead the Aburame clan, it is my duty to become stronger to protect my clan in the near future. he muttered to himself, giving a slight motivation to start his training. The Aburame’s pores started to widen, and he felt a tingling sensation as his insects once again made their way outside his body.
(1/3)
Most of the insects exited through his pores though some chewed the Aburame’s skin to make a path for themselves, allowing them to get out from the Aburame’s body. It was rather a painful sensation, but the young Aburame was very well used to it that he doesn’t even feel pain from the insects bite from experiencing it almost every day of his life.
(2/3)
When a considerable amount of the destruction bugs exited his body, the young Aburame manipulated them almost effortlessly making them compile with each other rapidly forming a thick wall made from the insects in front of the user. Mushi kabe no jutsu he said softly as the thick wall of insects shadowed his presence in the area.
(3/3)
As the wall of bugs finished forming, Shin heard a sudden click as a booby trap was activated by the bugs that his father left around the area. The Aburame clan’s special training room is loaded with special traps designed to test the capabilities of a member’s skills, in addition, the traps are resettled almost every day that makes changes its attack pattern making it relatively unpredictable.
(1/3)
Shin shifted to the opposite location where the clicking sound was heard. When he turned he saw a Kunai which was had an explosive tag tied into it, Shin jumped on the opposite side of the wall, avoiding the explosion at the cost of losing considerable amount of his insects. I wasn’t quite expecting an explosive tag to start off my training... father surely raiser the bar for me... he murmured almost expressionless, he silently concentrated to perceive the location of the next possible attack.
(2/3)
I need to regain the bugs that I lost from that explosion he said before making a diversion of creating a clone of his from the thousands of insects inside his body before transporting his body into the shadows using the shunshin no jutsu to enable him to freely perform a bug replenishing technique. Hijutsu: Mushimayu he said softly as his body was slowly engulfed by a large cocoon.
(3/3)

As the user is inside the cocoon, it lets the insects inside the hosts body to feed on considerably more chakra speeding up their productivity to lay eggs that would rapidly hatch to increase the number of insects inside the user’s body. Shinsetsu stayed inside the cocoon for several minutes as his clone diverted most of the attacks, keeping the real Shinsetsu safe as he was vulnerable to any attacks at this state.
(1/5)
After using Hijutsu: Mushimayu, Shinsetsu managed to regain a considerably good amount of insects inside his body after losing quite a few from shielding himself from the outburst of the explosive tags that one of the trap shot. this should do it. he spoke softly, feeling the newly hatched insects crawling under his skin. I should be able to properly use my jutsu’s once again. he mumbled before jumping out of the bushes, landing in the middle of the area.
(2/5)
As he stood in the middle of the training grounds, several clicking sound was heard coming from different direction. It was traps which were activated by Shinsetsu’s father to test the young Aburame’s fighting abilities. Shin rolled to his side, avoiding the first set of Kunai that was shot to him though a second wave of projectiles which has slightly more kunais quickly followed the first making it harder to avoid. Tsk, this is bad… the Aburame said grinding his teeth.
(3/5)
Fortunately, the boy was nimble and agile enough to escape the Kunai from his current position, he pressed his hands to the ground before pushing away to send his body mid-air before doing several back flips to completely avoid the bombardment of kunai which was coming at him. Father is really pushing my limits, if I make a bad move then im dead. he murmured to himself. OK, time to stop running.
(4/5)
Shinsetsu stood firmly on the ground as waves of kunai continued to shoot at him. Each wave, the traps produced consistently more kunai that made running from it extremely futile. I have no other choice. the Aburame said to himself as the next batch of kunai rapidly closed in on him. Shinsetsu formed a single hand sign that released insects from his body, crawling out from his pore before flying around him in a rapid spiraling motion that deflected every single kunai from different direction Mushi Kame no Jutsu the Aburame whispered then used Kikkaichu Drill sending his insects spiraling towards where the traps are placed, destroying them upon hit.
(5/5)

Techs: Learned: Hijutsu: Mushiyose Rank D // Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu Rank D // Mushi kabe Rank C // Mushimayu Rank C // Mushi kame Rank C// Kikkaichu Drill Rank B
Chakra = 225 / 225
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games