Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:28 am
User Image

Deborah Beatrix Mugen ll Medic ♥ Bloodline ll Fuuton/Raiton ll Otogakure Genin ll Kinmukugan - Stage One
Mood:: Excited

The few seconds she waited for an answer felt like an eternity. But from behind the stone doors crept a singular word, telling her to enter. She took a deep breath and re arranged her face. Hiding away her giddy smile she replaced it with a more refined smile, one that played to hint at respectful. She placed her hands against the damp stone, pushing the door open and letting herself in. She straightened up as she walked towards the Otokage's desk. Stopping a few feet from the desk she bowed down slightly, "Good evening lord Otokage. With your permission I would like to formally submit my enlistment into the village ranks and receive my forehead protector," She began, raising her shoulders up and standing straight, "The name is Deborah Beatrix Mugen, the pleasure all mine." Her eyes twitched as she tried her best not to stare at the Kage's face while at the same time keeping eye contact. Her golden eyes more focused on the stunning layers of blue that made up his composition practically shouting dominance over the greens of his office. 'Ooh~ Calm down Deborah. Keep the excitement to a minimum.' She thought to herself.

[ooc: Hiya! It is otokage right? if not just pretend I said whatever the correct title is lul.]

Chakra Pool:: [330 //330]
Stamina Pool:: [170 //170]

Quote; “It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.” - Patrick Rothfuss

Deborah's Theme; Its Getting Boring by the Sea :: Blood Red Shoes

AandOE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:17 pm
magcookie

User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

Now this was something different: A shinobi infatuated with the man in charge? Horace couldn't comprehend such a paradox of feelings, but the doki doki feelings in the atmosphere could have produce floating brown hearts beside Ms. Mugen's flushed face. As the palpitating mood grew closer to his desk, the President/Otokage sat up in his chair, and then leaned back. Steepling his fingers as he rested his elbows on the chair arms, he listened with mild interest. When she had finished introducing herself, he reached behind his desk to the top drawer on the upper right. Pulling out a shiny headband and a Company '7b' patch, he slid them across the oaken surface. "Oh? Ms. Mugen, I have heard of your exploits in the academy, regarding certain types of surgery. I approve, if you lend your experience to the newer battlefronts." Exploits? There must have been some terribly devious scenarios that happened, if Horace had caught wind of them.

"The patch is for Sergeant J. Skelly's company. You will be under his... shinobi guidance. Wear it well." The metaphorical ice froze solid the term 'shinobi' as he laced its mentioning with heavy, slow emphasis. Having spent enough time in Otogakure, Deborah would understand the general political environment she was raised within, and why the term was not gingerly used. In general, Horace and his army of lesser villagers felt that the shinobi treatment and rippling effects they caused on many different industries caused unforgivable damage, all at the beck and call of the whimsy chakra. Thus, any praise the President could honestly give was derived from and pointed at, non-shinobi works. Crafting, jobs, and regular military work were all activities that normal citizens could do, so why the need for magic space powers?

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image

Deborah Beatrix Mugen ll Medic ♥ Bloodline ll Fuuton/Raiton ll Otogakure Genin ll Kinmukugan - Stage One
Mood:: Excited

She picked up the headband and 7b patch, tying the former around her waist and tucking the latter underneath until she had the time to sew it on. "Oh? All good I'd hope," She started, letting the corners of her smile lift a bit before returning to their restrained positions, "I will use them however you deem fit lord Otokage." She wasn't all that surprised that the Otokage had caught wind of her little experiments she conducted in the academy. A little more suprised that they were looked on as positive, though as she thought on it not all of them were as twisted as her favorites. 'Sergeant Skelly's company? Oh my luck must be on the rise or fall.' She thought to herself, bowing again. "I shall try to live up to the honor," She said softly, "Now I don't want to take up anymore of your time. That is... if you need nothing from me?"

Quote; “It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.” - Patrick Rothfuss

AandOE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:39 pm
magcookie

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

With only the echoes of his office for company, the current lord of this land felt right at home. Nodding only once in response to the hope commentary, Horace listened to the rest as the conversation repeated behind him. Echoes, after all. "You are... free to go," he replied, thoughts of the current charge towards Kirigakure still fresh in his mind. Many warships and sea faring vessels had been assembled for this very day, and with the seas so choppy, the shinobi wouldn't be able to stand on the waters. Total victory seemed imminent over the village.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:37 am
User Image

Mood:: Really Excited

She was a little disappointed when the Presidents attention faded from her. But it was to be expected when she asked to leave, plus he was a busy man. "Of course sir." She said softly, turning on her heel and making her way back towards the stone doors. 'What to do first with my new found title as Genin? Maybe I can get access to some better techniques at the hospital?' She thought to herself, her soft smile changed ever so slightly to wicked. Her eyes danced as she pushed open the door once more, closing it behind her. Her mind set on practicing... medicine, she made her way down the main path quickly.

[exit]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 70/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Yokai [Kai] | Non-Chakra Abilities | Twin Brother | Outcast | ✧ ⇣

Making their way to the front of the building, Kal kept his expression carefully neutral. Walking through the listless city to get here, he'd slowly felt a build up of rage at the way the people moved and acted. It was like all life had been pulled out of them and they moved without thought or purpose. It was like all the meaning of their existence had died and they were just bodies now. Kai had kept close to him the entire way, a fearful grip on his arm that tightened as they got closer to the office. Now, walking up the steps, Kai leaned into him and the two silently continued their way up. The feeling of being so explosively out of place was something both were used to but the threatening feeling that came with it here was new. Still weakened and holding back from any attempts to regain his chakra levels, Kal moved slower and without any kind of excess movement. Kai was a little faster but his hesitancy was obvious as they came to a stop in front of the door. Glancing at each other, they knew they could make the decision to leave...but that it would likely end poorly for them. Extending the arm not gripping his twin's, Kai rapped hard on the door and then dropped his hand to his side, waiting.

AandOE

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:06 pm

User Image
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    User Image
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Hollow. The office echoed in response to vocal perturbations, its space devoid of most objects. Besides the columns and hidden guards, Horace with his desk and Skelly's record player on top, only stone and moss held the cavern aloft. Hunched over at his place of writ, the President penned more orders for the troops. Scribble, scribble, scratch, went the inked quill, before dotting a period. Clearing his throat, he held aloft the soft paper before it disappeared to another's hands. Now, Kai rapped hard on the door, the blast of clashing echoes disturbing the harsh peace within. Horace glanced up at the dutifully large portal, and then dismissed it. "Enter," his smooth tones cut through the shade, alighting through the lows and highs of the recent knocking. Leaning back in his squeaky chair, the well dressed man of evil incarnate adjusted his spectacles. Perhaps it would've been better to describe him as hollow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:09 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣

Kai glanced at Kal who stepped in front, opening the door first so that as they entered he was placed protectively in front of his twin. Kai followed and immediately had to mask his expression, his face carefully blank as he looked around the room This looks like the home of a kappa. he thought, instantly putting the President into the same category as a water demon. Kal didn't bother to take in the surroundings, his focus on the man seated at a desk. Coming to a stop, Kai kept slightly behind Kal, looking over his brother's shoulder to further peer at this new environment. Kal's expression wasn't blank, per say, but more taking on the emotion of a dark curiosity. His expression gave little away but he dipped his head in a small bow, an acknowledgement of this man's current superiority. Straightening, he moved one hand outward to encompass his twin, careful to make it clear he was not performing any kind of sign. No need to make this more difficult than it was going to be "Hello." he said simply "We are Kal and Kai Jaeger. Kalsypher and Yokai." Kai gave the man a cautious smile as his brother introduced him, his mouth tight and flat that merely stretched to perform the action. Kal, if any could tell, was a presence of chakra despite how little he had. Kai, however, had less than a noticeable chakra, barely existing "Thank you for agreeing to meet with us. We understand it's not an easy thing to get." Was that...no, it couldn't be sass or antagonizing...could it? Kal's words were breezy and light, as hard to read as the twin's expressions.

AandOE

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:47 pm

User Image
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    User Image
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Out from the door and Kal's good wisdom to not enact any techniques in the area served him well. Eyes transfixed, the two of them were exceedingly small as Horace's pupils adjusted to a steady gaze. Taking in their bowing introduction, the President had no need to introduce himself: Everyone already knew who he was, whether it be for good or for evil, the eye of the beholder held the truth. "No, it is not," Horace slightly pursed his lips, barely moving them to respond. "I will assume that my guards let you in for some reason, and have deigned you to be harmless in some fashion. They will be questioned... later." His hawkish nature, talons face forward even in sleep, bared no comfort. Narrowing his vision, Horace leaned forward, putting both feet solidly upon the ground. His prey always liked to smile at him, even if it was faux. "Why are you two here?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:53 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

Kal kept his expression carefully neutral but the mention of 'questioning' his guards was irritating. Did this man have no faith in the ability of his men? If so, he was a poorer leader for it but for now, there was no point in indicating that. Kai dropped the poor excuse of a smile at the comment and looked away from the President, not as good at politics as Kal was. Dropping his hand to his side, Kal spoke "Perhaps they recognized our usefulness, rather than our harmlessness. After all, nothing in this world is truly harmless." he replied, his expression mild "We're here because we are seeking shelter from the villages, more specifically from Kirigakure." Kai turned his head as Kal continued to speak, his eyes roaming around the office and taking in the moss and columns. And, oddly, a record player. That was the only sign of a personality and he doubted it belonged to the man his twin was speaking to "We're not asking for a blank check though. I'm happy to provide information on the current whereabouts and state of the force you sent to attack Kirigakure. As well, I can fully supply you with more accurate information on the state of Kirigakure currently than your spies could." Kai returned his attention to the President and met that narrowed vision with his own empty expression. Kal gave the President a smile this time, one with far too many teeth than to be friendly "Of course...nothing in this world comes freely either. Shelter from the villages and the relative safety of this place, your guarantee of our continued survival in other words, is a small price to pay for the information a former Mizukage holds in his possession. As I said, my name is Kalsypher. Or Sypher, as those in Kirigakure and Kumogakure preferred to call me." Kai gripped his twin's elbow sharply, the motion hidden from view, but said nothing as Kal pressed a hand to his chest "Your guards found my claim honest enough to send us on to you." He reached back and took Kai's hand from his arm, gripping his twin's hand tightly "But." he said, his free hand turned into a sharp slant across his chest, his brow turning heavy "We came here to preserve my brother's life," and Kai cut in "and my brother's life as well." Kal continued on "So if you doubt I'm willing to do anything to protect him, understand that I have murdered a village for him." Kai grabbed Kal's arm as well, holding tightly to his brother "I hope we have fulfilled the necessary requirements for meeting you in person." Kai's tone wasn't as sarcastic as the words but there was a mild bit of sass in the tone. He did not like how the President appeared to treat his guards...they would be questioned later indeed.

AandOE

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:35 pm

User Image
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    User Image
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace kept his facial features still as the brothers Grimm told their story, blinking only once at the first mentioning of Kirigakure. Keeping track of their every move, his edginess increased when mention of spies was brought forth. "Shelter, hmmm," the President repeated, furrowing his brow after the term was uttered. "MIZUKAGE," he screamed at the top of his lungs when Sypher spoke it. Standing quickly, he pointed a well knuckled finger at the tall man and his brother, veins clearly popping out from his ripe tomato colored forehead. It seemed as though all hair stood up on end, with nary even an eyelash drooping.

The next instant, each guard that was hiding behind a pillar leapt into action, bringing forth their strangely glowing weapons. Colored a light blue, cracks of a brighter, more channeled sky blue glowed in fractured runs upon the surfaces of the staves, halberds, swords, and compound bows. If Sypher ever recalled the visiting Kaileer's descriptions of substances below the streets of Kirigakure, these weapons would definitely ring a bell or two. As the handheld weapons neared in their slow but wary and steady pace towards the brothers, they would begin to feel faint as their personal stores of chakra and stamina began to drop. Not too much, but it was noticeable. Stopping the advance at roughly five meters out from both the shinobi and their defense charge, they knew better than to go any further to such a threat.

Prepared as such, Sypher continued to speak, elucidating upon his name, and then upon his claimed honesty. Making no offensive moves, but simply gripping his twin's hand tightly, the tall, brave shinobi kept to his words. "Sergeant, get in here now!" Through the door, a calm and relaxed, beefy man lumbered through the door, shorter in height compared to Sypher and Horace, but definitely rippling in muscles below his otherwise baggy clothing. With his automatic kunai launcher raised high in his left hand, his right upon his tool belt, and his well experienced white hair crowning over a pair of strangely red goggles and tough façade, Sergeant J. Skelly made his debut. Standing at the door, he was in a position to receive orders. "Justice," Horace called out to him, "take these informants to the Hidden Oasis at once!" Slamming a closed fist on to the desk, even those meant to protect him jumped slightly, their fear not evident in their movements, but in their eyes.

"Yes sir, Mister President," Skelly's rough, hoarse voice replied. "Come now, you two, don't make a fuss." Keeping his launcher pointed well away from Sypher and Kai, the Sergeant nodded through the door and to the right. In the direction given, lit torches led the way through stone hallways leading gradually down, down to the S.O.U.N.D. base. Skelly and two of each type of guard would follow behind them, with the Sergeant giving soft instructions as to missing path stones and proper cornering as a raging fit echoed further and further away.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:08 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

Kai leaned back from Horace as he suddenly appeared to have lost his mental stability. Kal just kind of blinked at the man, his impression of the President falling further. No wonder the villagers appeared so...cowed. Glancing over Kai's shoulder, Kal watched the guards approach while Kai did the same over his shoulder. Neither brother moved, staring down the guards despite their obvious disadvantage "Well." Kal said as the twin's looked back at each other, staring "This is rude." Kai finished. Both twins turned to the new arrival, eyeing the man with closed expressions. Kal took stock of his body, noting some of the differences in the over all shape of his body style. Kal and Kai had the height but their musculature leaned more towards a lean runners physique. This man, Sergeant Justice, was built more like a wall from the way his clothes hung off him. Kai noticed that he didn't react to the President's temper tantrum but not did he jump as the other's did. This village was ruled by fear and the President's clearly fluctuating mental state.
    Mention of them being taken somewhere, however, did get a reaction out of the twins. Kal, already weakened and weaker still now because of the weapons, still stepped instantly in front of Kai to place himself between his twin and the Sergeant. Kai didn't release Kal's hand but instead gripped it tighter, his expression turning dangerously protective. They didn't seem to have a choice in the matter but that didn't mean they were just going to go along with it. Kal turned once to the President as they started to leave, his eyes dark "You should remember more than just my previous rank. I won't let anything happen to my brother." he said quietly and Kai just stared at the still raging President, the expression mirroring Kal's words. Turning back, the twins followed Skelly out of the office, neither speaking until they were out in the hall "Sergeant. Are we going to leave this Hidden Oasis alive?" Kal's question was stated calmly but he was fairly aware of what had been planned for him long before he left Kiri. Kai didn't speak, his face clearly angry at the entire situation but his lips were squeezed shut and holding back anything he wanted to say.

Exit w/ Skelly

AandOE

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:07 pm
    User Image
    S I X T E E N V E N G E F U L B R O T H E R

K a z u h i k o S h i z u k a
    I am the product of a failed experiment, disowned by my father for being imperfect. My hatred of this world, and the technology that it bears, knows no bounds.

G E N I N M E D I C A L - B L O O D L I N E S U P P O R T

I want to see it all burn.

[x] I already hated this place. I'd hated it since the moment I arrived with Kasuna and found out what the village had become. It was hard not to show it, but I put on the mask of a smile everywhere I went. I had to play dumb, for my own safety, and my little sister's.

I couldn't help questioning what I was even doing there. I needed the abilities of the shinobi to achieve my goals, but I wasn't sure my body could handle it, in all honesty. I barely made it through the basics, and had to hide my weakness every step of the way. Something told me those that ran this military force would dispose of me quickly if they found out. The big concern would be if I were forced to go on a solo mission. I just had to hope that the focuses I'd chosen would make them realize I worked better in a team than on my own.

During the journey there, I'd been introduced to a clan whose abilities were known as Seirei no Hogosha. With it I would connect to a person's very soul and give them benefits. That, paired with healing techniques, my entire focus was on the support role.

Reaching the doors leading into the President's office, I arrived in time to see them flung open by a burly man who looked like he was probably on steroids at some point. Within, I caught a glance of a weaselly looking man with glasses standing behind a desk, in front of which stood several armed soldiers aimed at two near identical men. I knew basically no one in the village, so I couldn't place any names, but the sight was still unnerving. Were they in trouble for something they'd done? Or were they visitors from another village?

I didn't get a chance to see much else before the doors slid shut. Blood near ice in my veins, I waited for the situation to pass from the safety of where I stood. Maybe it would be better if I came back another time.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
    ♪ Receive headband

Item Owned:

Passive Abilities:
    ♪ Can make one [1] additional connection using Spiritual Connection. [PA: Bountiful Soul]
    ♪ Can use Eiseijutsu through Spiritual Connection as a the equivalent of a physical touch. [PA: Spiritual Healer]
    ♪ Chakra pool is increased by [40] and can perform Eiseijutsu with one hand. Body is fragile and cannot handle rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. [Seirei no Hogosha]

♪ Learn Eiseijutsu one [1] post faster. [Medical Class]
    ♪ Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster. [Bloodline Class]

AandOE

I want to see the world change, but I can't do it on my own. I am not strong enough.

┃♪ c h a k r a | 360 / 360
    ┃♪ s t a m i n a | 160 / 160
    ┃♪ m o o d | content
    ┃♪ h e a l t h | good
    ┃♪ i n j u r i e s | none

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:21 pm
    Tao-Benshin

User Image
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    User Image
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace spat again, the spittle and blood settling off on the ground behind the desk. Having screamed hard enough to get a nose bleed, the President was in no better than a foul mood as the guards quietly and quickly departed for the hidden posts. Feeling like the room was now a lot smaller than usual, he shoved his chair back and marched for the door, intending to exit. Wrestling with the door knob, the portal flew open as Horace put a first step outside and across the frame, anger clearly visible as he stopped in his tracks. Teeth clenched, and eyebrow raised, the President glared down through his spectacles at the young girl in front of him. "Hmph," was the sum total of his greeting. Surprised? No, more like being indignant towards having the way blocked.

User Image

Out Of Conspiracy's ::: His jacket's crinkly from the encounter? Oh no!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:41 am
    User Image
    S I X T E E N V E N G E F U L B R O T H E R

K a z u h i k o S h i z u k a
    I am the product of a failed experiment, disowned by my father for being imperfect. My hatred of this world, and the technology that it bears, knows no bounds.

G E N I N M E D I C A L - B L O O D L I N E S U P P O R T

I want to see it all burn.

[x] The man inside who'd been threatened by a group of soldiers was taken out without a glance in my direction. Which was perfectly fine. That wasn't something I wanted to get tangled up in anyway. They disappeared down the stairs, and I was left alone for a moment. Did that mean it was alright to enter, or...? No, given the shouting from moments before, I was perfectly happy staying where I was until I was called in.

Apparently, that wasn't what the gods had planned for me. Instead the weaselly man with glasses threw the doors of the office open, nearly making me jump out of my skin. I hadn't thought much of him, but suddenly face to face, the fury in every fiber of his being radiated from him as he halted in front of me, and I felt myself fearing for my life. From the room, he hadn't seemed the type to take a life with his own hands. I wasn't so sure if that had changed or not with him right here, but even if he wasn't, I felt expendable. I suppose, though, that was nothing new.

Another reason why I hated this place.

He glared down his nose at me, and I knew I was unwelcome. No greeting, just a begrudging sound while he waited to find out why I was there. A smear of blood sat on the philtrum of his lip, and it was that I focused on instead of the angry eyes. "Sorry to bother you, sir. I came here as instructed so that I could receive my headband." To begin training. But I left my statement as short as possible so as not to incur any more wrath from the man. The last thing I wanted was for attention to be drawn to me for stepping out of line. For now, anyway.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
    ♪ Receive headband

Item Owned:

Passive Abilities:
    ♪ Can make one [1] additional connection using Spiritual Connection. [PA: Bountiful Soul]
    ♪ Can use Eiseijutsu through Spiritual Connection as a the equivalent of a physical touch. [PA: Spiritual Healer]
    ♪ Chakra pool is increased by [40] and can perform Eiseijutsu with one hand. Body is fragile and cannot handle rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. [Seirei no Hogosha]

♪ Learn Eiseijutsu one [1] post faster. [Medical Class]
    ♪ Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster. [Bloodline Class]

AandOE

I want to see the world change, but I can't do it on my own. I am not strong enough.

┃♪ c h a k r a | 360 / 360
    ┃♪ s t a m i n a | 160 / 160
    ┃♪ m o o d | content
    ┃♪ h e a l t h | good
    ┃♪ i n j u r i e s | none

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games