Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm
"I don't trust him in the least." Marianne stated bluntly, now working on making breakfast for the both of them. "Never have, never will."

Ariae followed after, if only because she didn't feel like laying around in the bedroom by herself for the moment being.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm
"In his defense, he didn't try to throttle Van after he cured-slash-punched him the other day." Riley said while he did some studying before breakfast. "Not to mention it's not exactly in character for him to come begging for help to begin with."

"I hope we can get more servants around here soon, this place is depressingly empty with just us two." Jaquel said while he got started on cooking.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 pm
"You forget, I am not a forgiving woman." Marianne said, letting out a soft sigh.

"Very true." Ariae muttured, looking about the empty and somehow dismal halls. "Although I don't see why it should feel completely lonely, all things considered."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm
"Well, I've got you now, so that should be more than enough for me." Jaquel said with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 pm
"Like I said, I'm just saying. It would be nice if we could finally live without someone trying to kidnap, rape, and/or murder someone around here. That, and he is Milly's dad. You're probably going to be hearing about him whether you want to or not." Riley said, not looking up from his work.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:33 pm
Once more, Ariae found herself smiling. "I...I...I...I guess I d..don't mind it if w..we're the only ones here either..." she stuttered, looking away in embarassment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 pm
"If you want to keep things like this or fill the place with servants, it's up to you." Jaquel said with a slight chuckle at her sweet stutter while the smells of breakfast began to fill the air.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:46 pm
Marianne hated to admit it, but Riley was right. "I know, I know. Doesn't mean I have to like him, though..."

Ariae thought for a moment before she finally said, "It depends on what's best for the both of us. If it feels better with just us, it'll stay that way. If we need more servants, we'll hire them. If we haven't the money for hundreds of servants...well, uhm....there are always...erm...other methods of helping fill up the place." Now even more embarassed than before, Ariae's gaze was locked onto her feet.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:56 pm
"I er, don't think money will be a problem..." Jaquel said taking a seat with Ariae while he let breakfast cook for a bit. "Although quite a bit's going to the wedding you wanted to have again. But I'll leave it all up to you."

"If you still feel the urge to kill him, please don't. His girlfriend, wife, whatever didn't seem like she'd take it very well." Riley said, rather calm about the idea of his mom committing murder followed by getting into a catfight.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm
"I'm not canceling the wedding or settling for anything less than the best. I want...I want to have a sort of fresh start for us after all that's happened." Ariae told Jaquel, finally looking up at him. "Chances are, that probably also means burning every bed that you've slept with other women in..."

"What do you mean by that?" Marianne asked, just wondering about how far Jaquel's current lover might go.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:11 pm
"Huh? Oh, right, you weren't there....Turns out his significant other is one of Van's exes, and from what I saw, she's not the most pleasant woman in the world." Riley said simply.

"It's just the one in my room really, easily replacable." Jaquel said before putting an arm around her and resting his head against hers. "But I agree, I think we could both use a fresh start."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:31 pm
"I can't imagine Mala would be too happy with her near Van at all." Marianne noted, knowing well of Mala's temper and her jealousy streak.

Ariae held a brighter smile than before after hearing this. "I hope things will turn out better for us this time around."

{Remember Ariae's "evil twin" from the first Rp? XD Wouldn't it be funny if she were just a clingy bottle fairy and somehow tried to visit her dear "long lost sister" only to arrive at one of the worst possible moments?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:34 pm
((Ah, that's right! *adds to non-existant and ever-growing family tree*))

"I'm sure they will now that I'm marching off to fight anymore wars and don't have any demons ready to curse me." Jaquel said with a reassuring smile before getting up to plate their food.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 pm
"I'll hold you to that." Ariae said with a chuckle, seeming almost easygoing about it despite the sincerity in her words.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 pm
"I'm sure one of these days Rose will wander through here and then we'll all be back together again." Jaquel said, having not forgotten about their own daughter as he brought out their breakfast.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games