Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 pm
@Yo-ko: 'Rank' means one's own rank of Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, Konin, or Kage. I'd like people to report their killings' pages for review.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 am
sounds good, ill start looking it up  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:22 am
Dust user page 3-4? Couldn’t find specific post

Crystal user page 8

Helped kill the spy page 16 don’t know how this counts XD

Blast user Death by suicide because of fuuin jutsu…..dont know if this counts but i was only one to touch him

IBD third page of feeling

wow...thats kinda a long list XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 pm
AandOE
Regular Prize: 20 chakra for involvement of 15+ posts, 10 chakra for 5-14 posts. 5 chakra bonus for those that land a killing blow.
Hidden Prize: For those that deal the least amount of environmental damage AND land a killing blow, the Jofuku Flowers will bestow a 'kindness bonus' of 10 chakra. Add on the term 'Kind' to your attributes. Collectible only one time.
Hidden Prize: For those that deal large environmental damage AND land 2 killing blows, the Jofuku Flowers will bestow a 'rage bonus' of 5 chakra. Add on the term 'Rage' to your attributes. Collectible only one time.

30+ posts = 1 Jutsu of one's rank or lower (list as 'arc bonus', & does not count towards limits)
60+ posts = 1 Jutsu of one's rank or lower (list as 'arc bonus', & does not count towards limits)
Each full page of the arc contributes to 5 ryo per person. Running total: 312 pages.

I have to calculate how many pages this thing went through, including outside the village. Qastor, can you tell me how many different pages Howaido went through, outside the village? I won't be able to track his progress through the lands as easily as you will. I'll also need to inform the Kumo-nin that visited, of their rewards.
I went through maybe two full pages in Cloud, Howaido didnt do too much I was stuck most of the time there.

I know I got all of those bonuses for the posts at least. I think I may have done the least amount of environmental damage, when I couldve, lol.

I killed the Dust user: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20156387&page=4

I didnt really kill him, but at the time he was considered dead I dunno if that gets anything: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20156387&page=7

Im not sure if you would count it as me helping to kill the IBD but: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21286347&page=3

Also, I think you slightly misinterpreted the Iron Exchange technique. It absorbs Chakra by attracting it to the blade, my chakra function like a conditioning magnet sort of. It wouldve absorbed the entire attack and then released it back when I was chose to. But, seeing as he is dead and it doesnt really matter Im just gonna get myself home somehow, lol.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:52 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Qastor Sugino Sakada
133 and counting... jeez....
+35=168
We havent counted this up in a while but, Ive got about 410. I may have missed a few posts here or there. -shrugs-

True that, lol.
I think I has about 450 by now. Thats because I havent been able to count them all anymore.... But, I assume the 5 ryo per person means each of us gets 5 ryo per each page as a combination of our group effort?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:27 pm
i feel like i got left out. i really didn't do much at all for fights. cuz i'm a genin. *groans* pah. sure i'm not all powerful. but. i'm not an idiot. i woulda been able to participate. so... as far as i can tell... no kills for me. sadly. i was just there. posting and trying to help. but then being more or less pushed aside by the others. (like when howaido came into the bell tower. me and syn were going to be doing that and then he shows up and in only a few posts compleats it.)
anyways. if i get anything for being a part of it but not doing anything if not... meh. doesn't matter. it's done. and that's all that i care about.
18 in outpost (counting lucas only. not the first guy)
9 in easter door (sound)
6 in happy days
total: 33
bonuses: +20 chakra. +1 jutsu my rank or lower  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:49 pm
dreadno
i feel like i got left out. i really didn't do much at all for fights. cuz i'm a genin. *groans* pah. sure i'm not all powerful. but. i'm not an idiot. i woulda been able to participate. so... as far as i can tell... no kills for me. sadly. i was just there. posting and trying to help. but then being more or less pushed aside by the others. (like when howaido came into the bell tower. me and syn were going to be doing that and then he shows up and in only a few posts compleats it.)
anyways. if i get anything for being a part of it but not doing anything if not... meh. doesn't matter. it's done. and that's all that i care about.
18 in outpost (counting lucas only. not the first guy)
9 in easter door (sound)
6 in happy days
total: 33
bonuses: +20 chakra. +1 jutsu my rank or lower
sweatdrop Sorry about that, I only showed up cause Aoe said you guys were struggling and put me in the room with you guys. Anyways back to the way things were for the moment, maybe you can rank up so you get more cred in the fights next time dread. ^^ I can help with discounting your jutsu if you need me to.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:54 pm
sure. i'm supposed to actually be training with gan but... well he doesn't seem to be around so... sure. that'd be fun. and... ya. in a sense sure we were struggling but... not in how to solve it. just... took us a few to get to the state where our rpcs understood it... or at least mine did. unno bout syn...  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:58 pm
yeah i def had over 60 posts XD so it all goes down to what all they decide  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:00 pm
Shakuton, because I was busy playing with the others.

@ Howaido: There was enough Chakra in that blast to weigh down the Kyuubi so that it couldn't move (several tons of weight, I think, would do that), and then create an explosion large enough to change massive swaths of landscape. From what I saw of the Iron Exchange, it catches projectile attacks, not absorbs them; taking in to account that the Kyuubi Chakra Blast weighs a bloody ton, catching that thing (ignoring the explosion part of it) would have annihilated pretty much any blade put in front of it, if it didn't simply send the blade and the wielder through everything behind them (which may have been worse). At this point, though, you're right, the point is moot. Stop by Bast's shop for a new sword? XD

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:01 pm
if i'd stuck with the tai guy i started with (hakemoto clan is just... odd now.) i woulda had over 60 posts.
also... any idea on how i can rank up now? origionally i had thought this was going to rank me up... but guess not... but... then again. still up to AandOE. so who knows. other than him and ergo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 pm
dont forget to go report the missions you did in the missions thread. You get an A and S rank one ^_^  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:05 pm
what missions are they?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:06 pm
Identify organization(finding and searching for IBD) A and dissolve faction S (aiding in his destruction)  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:08 pm
ah... ok. lol. thanks.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games