Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:11 pm
"Ice... Tub... Full moon..." Shayde mumbled into his arm as a shadow lifted itself off the floor and started towards the bathroom. "Let us sleep now... My shadow'll keep the ice on the puppy..."
Hades smiled lightly and nodded, closing the door before he went back to the bathroom and dumped the bowl of ice on Lucius who just let out a content sigh. "Zhayde's gonna keep you cool. If you get hungry juz call and I'll be here ASAP." he murmured softly into Lucius' head getting a slight nod from him before he left and started back towards where Lianna was.

"A smidgen bit better... Kinda thirsty though," Sheik mumbled with a slight chuckle as he lightly removed his hand from Kana's just to brush a hair out of her face. "Guess we're both kinda stupid for goin' in there without backup... I'm just glad you're still here..." He closed his eyes for a second before putting his hand back on top of hers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:28 pm
Skylar let out a small yawn as he curled back into Shayde and drifted back to sleep.

Lianna smiled and continued to pet the panther, a smile on her face as she finally noticed the two were awake.

Kana blushed lightly and held his hand tightly. "i'm glad you're still here...." she whispered, lightly kissing his cheek.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:47 pm
Shayde lightly curled up back around Sky and started drifting back to sleep.

Maso changed his clothes into a pair of baggy shorts and a tanktop after turning off the shower and slid into the bed next to Krystina, his chest lightly touching her back and his arms having slid around her.

Hades stepped back into the room and smiled lightly at Lianna and Kansei before glancing at Kana and Sheik. "Morning. How'z he feeling?" he asked a bit shyly in Kana's head.

"Nyeh. They had to have shattered my necklace in order to kill me. It's kinda like Time Master Code to put your life in an hourglass. When I do die, the sand will vanish from inside of this hourglass," Sheik mumbled lightly as he lightly tapped his middle finger against the hourglass necklace lying on his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:14 pm
Krystina continued to sleep, a small smile on her face anyways.

Lianna smiled at Hades, giving him a small wave as she reverted to humming. she glanced over to Kana and Sheik and let out a tiny chuckle.

"i'm glad to hear it.... but i'm still sorry you got so hurt..." Kana sighed softly and then looked up at Hades. "mornin. he's doing fine... but..why aren't you talking???" she asked and tipped her head to the side before hearing a light bell like laughter that she hadn't heard in a long time. her gaze shifted to where Lianna was sitting with Kansei and blinked. "lianna?"

"heh.... surprise..." Lianna smiled at her friend, playing with Kansei's tail. "Hades.... well..i dunno how to explain it... but he healed me... and gave me back my voice." she smiled softly, her cheeks going a light pink.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm
Hades blushed lightly at Lianna saying that so bluntly. "I'z a long explanation if I put it into detail. I bazically svitched vocal chordz vitzout svitchin' vocal chordz vith her. It'll fix itzelf on me in about zhree dayz unlike her. Da, I'm actually from the Transylvania-Romania area. Never vould have guezzed, da?" he smiled as he lightly put his hand on Sheik's forehead. He lightly set a cup of water beside Kana and lightly pointed at Sheik. "I'm pretty sure he'z thirsty. You mind helpin me get him into a zitting up position to drink zomething?"

"It's fine. It'll take a couple days to heal, but it's all good," Sheik smiled as he gave a light wave to Lianna. "At least we got out of there in one piece. She sounds like Tinkerbell..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:05 pm
"you're right..never would've been able to tell" Kana nodded to Hades and then looked back down to Sheik, a smile on her face. "i'm glad... i want you to be better..." she murmured softly.

Lianna gave a small blush as she looked at Sheik. "a lot of people say that..." she sighed and continued to pet with Kansei. "but oh well.." she shrugged, smiling to herself as her Greek accent rolled off her tongue.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:52 pm
Hades helped Sheik sit up correctly before removing the air mask from Sheik's face and giving him the glass of water. "You're more of a Zilvermiz... Sil-ver-mist. Zheesh. My accent makes some zhings hard to zay correctly," he murmured softly in Lianna's head.

"Don't like seeing me hurt? This is pretty usual beachware for me," Sheik murmured with a light smile before he lightly planted his lips on Kana's. After a few seconds he pulled away and flashed her a mischievous smile and took a sip of water. "Thank you. My throat was burning. Ah s**t... Burning in the shoulder... Ok. I'm good other than the buzz I'm getting in my head."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:16 pm
Lianna let out a small chuckle and shook her head. "so...i sound like a fairy?" she smiled, playing with her hair. "fun~!" she hummed, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"i figured that much.... but..its my fualt you're hurt.... " Kana sighed before a soft blush spread across her face as he kissed her. she looked at him with a tiny smile, her cheeks still pink. "you big meany..." she pouted slightly only to kiss him again. "let me know if you need anything okay??" she smiled and gave his hand a tiny squeeze.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 pm
Hades nodded slightly with a gentle smile to Lianna. He thought it was cute how she spoke. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't really say that aloud for a little while.

"I'll let you know if I need anything," Sheik smiled lightly as he brushed his hand gently over Kana's cheek. "I should thank my niece and everyone else that came to the rescue later. Without them, we might've ended up dead. Hades, I still thank your creations that are like acid." Hades flushed a soft red at being thanked for something he'd just threw together years ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 pm
Lianna smiled softly at Hades before she let out a tiny yawn. she slowly curled up into Kansei again and closed her eyes, trying to sleep once more.

Kana nodded in agreement, her cheeks a soft pink as he touched her cheek. "yeah.. lets do that..." she hummed, still holding onto his hand.
Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm
Hades leaned up against the wall and closed his eyes, falling in and out of a light, dreamless sleep. He listened to the sounds of the movements, breathing and voices in the room echoing around him for comfort. It eventually slid into a much deeper sleep that reminded of a cold chilly night in the ocean...

"For now, I plan on just lying here and recovering before I croak from pushing myself too hard," Sheik murmured gently putting Kana's fingers to his lips. He lightly set his free hand over his shoulder and muttered a few words in the Sheikah language before brushing a hair out of his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:49 pm
Kana gave him a small smile and felt her cheeks burning up. "as long as you get better..." she hummed softly as she layed back down next to him.

Rissa gave a tiny sigh as she finally slipped out of the tree she'd been in, pulling her hair up into a ponytail. she silently walked back into the house, writing a note saying that she was going out for a ride before she moved out to her motorcycle, starting it up.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm
Ephraim sat up real quickly when he heard Rissa's bike rev up. "Weird dream. Wonder where she's going," he mumbled lightly as he brushed his hair off to the side. "I should leave a note telling Trevvy that I'm gonna be out for a bit..." He rolled back onto his hands before jumping to his feet and heading inside, writing a little note in sloppy handwriting that read, "Can't stand waiting on the higher ups to give me permission to get the seal tattoed. Gonna be gone for a bit. Call if you need me. ~E." He then just completely vanished from the kitchen.

After Sheik fell back to sleep, Hades snapped back awake gasping for air, his hand on his chest. s**t... I went back to the freaking Titanic... he thought sourly as he leaned back against the wall and tried to slow his breathing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 pm
Rissa gave a tiny sigh as she drove off at top speed, heading to one of her favorite hangouts. a small little fighting club where she could beat up on people until her head was cleared.

Kana smiled softly as she fell asleep as well, just missing hades waking up.

Lianna's eyes cracked open and she looked at him a frown on her face as she slowly and shakily stood up, walking over to him. "what's wrong???"she asked softly, standing in front of him with her hands in her pockets.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:54 pm
Hades glanced up at Lianna and lightly removed his hand from his chest. "Have you ever seen the movie Titanic" he signed back to Lianna before motioning for her to sit back down. "It was based off a true story that I was once part of. Unfortunately for them, they didn't know the story behind the story. An alias of mine back then was that of Jack Dawson and I was supposed to trick people into letting me into the upperclass section so I could get close to "Rose's" fiance and kill him. Rose was the alias of a ninja I'd actually met on several occasions before yet we didn't know it at the time. During every mission I had that she was somehow involved in one of us usually died because we became distracted by each other. Everytime I go to sleep, I usually flash back to the times I've died in the past and this dream was the night the Titanic sank... My breath naturally catches when I have dreams of my death because I didn't breathe at that time... That's all it is. It's why I dislike falling asleep even though I get really tired..."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games