Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:55 am
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

The boy seemed to have impaired vision or something. She shook his hand, which was slightly smaller than hers.
"Nice to meet Mark. Do you need help getting around or something? I can help you if you want. And make sure no one hurts you" she said to him with a smile on her face.

He seemed nice. Annabelle knew he would be a good friend. She was determined to befriend him so he and she had a friend during the school year.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 am
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N

f i r s t y e a r - u n s o r t e d

█ █ █ █ █ █

"to be or not to be, that is the question."
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

Jennifer sighed when she didn't really get an answer to her question. Cedward was pulling at her hair again, and the trunk she was pushing was starting to get annoying. When she glanced to the left Jennie saw a blonde girl eyeing her trunk distatefully. I really don't think there's anything wrong with my trunk, sorry if it's not a color you like. Jennie thought to herself with a small scowl on her face.

Eventually the blonde girl gave her a scolding about leaving her trunk on the train. Jennie normally would have said something like "well excuse me for not knowing everything" or "thank you, miss know it all" but trying to make a good impression all she said was
"Oh sorry, I didn't know." while trying to hide an obvious scowl.

╚══════════════════╝

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 am
User Image

Eretria noticed the girl's scowl and relized that she might not have said that in the best of ways. "Don't worry about it. You probably didn't know." Definitely muggle-born, she thought. Instead she said, "You asked about which houses we thought we'd go into. I'm hoping for my parents' former houses myself. What about you? Do you know which house you'd want to be in, or do you know much about them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Juniper Masters ~ First Year

Juniper spent her train ride intermittently flipping through some of the text books and staring out the windows composing her thoughts until she got thirsty. Impatient to wait for the cart, she decided it was a good excuse to stretch her legs and look around. The short walk showed her many compartments were full of kids animatedly talking, though it also seemed many of the ones closer to her own age were pretty quiet. 'It makes sense,' she thought as she resumed her seat. 'As first years, we don't know many people.'

When the time came she changed into her uniform, making sure her hair and accessories were fixed right. The uniform is required, but there are other small ways to visually differentiate oneself. As they pulled in, she made sure her luggage still had their tags clearly labeled and Elizabeth was petted and given a few last treats before put into her labeled carrier. "I'll see you tonight, Elizabeth." Juni smiled, glad she could bring her cat with her from home.

On the train step, before stepping down, she looks over the crowd to see where it's thinnest and easiest to move through. She also spots a girl with a trunk. Raising and eyebrow, she glances about for train staff to tell to make sure it doesn't get left behind for being moved - since she obviously won't be able to take it with her and will have to leave it somewhere on the platform. With that, she meanders through the crowd. Listening, watching to see who might want to try to be friends with.

Along the way she stopped by the girl with the trunk. "I couldn't help but notice..." she glanced at the trunk. "I asked one of the train staff to make sure it won't be forgotten because it was moved onto the platform. Though I'm sure they're used a checking - I imagine a few might make the mistake every year."

((OOC: Working on a post style. This will do for now. smile ))  

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 am
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Unsorted ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase didn't hear the gleeful chatter around him, nor the teacher's call for the First Years. At least, he didn't want to: He was too busy thinking of reasons as to why he actually panicked. Preserving his sanity might be a challenge after all, at Hogwarts.

When he saw most of the First Years surrounding a woman, he knew that she was Professor McKenny. The Professor looked like those motherly types, always looking out for others, the type of teacher Chase never wants to be around. They cared too much.

He walked towards the group of First Years and stood outside of the little group surrounding the teacher, watching their interactions among each other.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:36 am
User Image
Melissa-Marie Jonstone
Call me M.J.

M.J. had no problems hearing the professor’s yell to gather around her, but she did have a problem with focusing on moving. Eyes still looking down the platform, she failed to watch where she was going. Hearing somebody yelling out a greeting, she turned and saw the taller first year before she slammed right into him, unable to stop in time. Falling on her butt, she sat there, dazed for a moment. “Sorry…” she managed to murmur to the guy as she realized what had happened. Picking herself up, she checked that her wand was alright before starting to wipe herself off. “I really should be more careful, it was my fault.” She continued, hoping the other guy was alright. “I didn’t hurt you or anything did I?” Of course that was near impossible. M.J. may be strong for a girl, but she was also tiny and slim, she would have to jump on someone to even hope to hurt them.

Unsorted : First Year  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 am
User Image
Leanne Harris
First Year, Unsorted

Leanne stepped off the train as she straightened her robes. She had spent most of the train ride mostly looking around. SHe really felt out of her element, and she was determined to at least make the most of it here. She tucked her cat into her arms to make sure that Ishtar was alright. She looked around and realized that most of the first years seemed to be gathering around a woman, probably one of the professors, as she called them to gather around her. Sighing, she looked down at Ishtar and gave the kitten a slight scritch behind the ears. "Well, we'd better get over there," she muttered. She started over, making her way through the mass of people, before she got to the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 am
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie smiled and nodded at Adair. She didn't mind at all, the more the merrier after all. "My summer was the usual, we traveled a lot, mainly because of Da's quiddicth matches." she said. Most people already knew that her father was the captain of the British Quidditch team, and that he trained her in quidditch since a young age. To bad Da couldn't win that last match. she thought as she got in the carriage. "Feel free to join us Adair." she finished.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
User Image
Heather looked up to see the professor everyone had been waiting for. She had called for the first years to follow her.
"Come on, Rem. We are following that professor." she says to her best friend.
She lightly pulls on Remy's sleeve, pulling her in the direction they need to go, and the pair follow the crowd of first years towards the professor.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 pm
`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
Payton was rubbing her aching head when the female, who introduced herself as Annabelle entered her compartment. The request to join her was odd considering they'd just arrived. She was about to point this out when the the girl walked away. "I was going to say no either way." The comment was accompanied by a shrug. Making sure her tied was in place she exited the train putting much needed space between her and the metal beast the had left a angry looking red blotch on her forehead. Up ahead she saw the Annebelle chick again talking to a somewhat stupid looking boy. 'That poor thing must be really lonely' Her sarcasm radiated waves even in her thoughts as she skirted around them towards the teacher that was calling first years.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Irate
〖【OutOfCandy:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 pm
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko shook his head, but not in a way to say, just in a way to clear it. "What...? Please....say....that slower...and louder" he said simply. He was not ashamed...well he hadn't been, but he was a little freaked out now. He had never been with out his brother who helped him. He was now in a huge school with hundreds of people.

But I KNOW you are there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 pm

L O U V E N I A ○●○●○ L I V I N G S T O N
○●○●○ 1st Year ||| Unsorted ○●○●○
LLL
User Image
LLL
LLL
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
LLL
LLL
A voice called, ordering the students to move to their transports so they could go from the station to the castle.

Louvenia turned her head, towards the direction of the loud feminine voice. Her eyes could make out its owner, even though they were crowds of students. It belonged to pale, curly-haired woman with a seemingly cheerful attitude. She heard right, didn’t she? First years were supposed to go this way?

The blonde swiftly walked towards her, and grew more confident that she was heading in the right direction when she saw the other students who followed the women had robes with a School emblem, rather than a House one --- the mark of the unsorted. She had read about that on the train in Hogwarts, A History. But she hadn't got that far in, and saying it was a large book was an understatement. There were a lot of other things to learn, and Louvenia hoped to make a good dent into the book by the end of next week.

'I hope I don't get motion sickness.' She thought, her anxiety causing her to thinking negatively. She quickened her pace so wouldn’t be left behind, and followed the stream of first year students to the lake.

LLL
LLL
OOC: beep-beep, beep-beep-boo, beep-beep

HarmoniaCurrency

Invisible Regular

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

He saw Riley disembark from the train and his face light up. He elbowed his younger, although taller, brother and said, "Actually, I did make friends, Samuel." He stuck his tongue out at his brother. "Find your own way." Then he started off towards Riley. "Hey Riley!" he called, waving at her.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:54 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Looking up from the book she was reading Riley scanned the students looking for who called her. When her eyes settled on the familiar figure of Simon her face broke out in a wide grin. "Simon!" She called back to him waving back enthusiastically. She was excited to see him again. "Hey, wanna come ride the carriage with me?" she asked. She had missed her fellow Ravenclaw friend a lot over the summer hoped he'd join her so they could catch up.

User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games