Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

His tone and words chilled Sirrah to the bone. She shifted her stance the slightest bit, preparing to run if needed. From the look in his eyes, she knew that might be necessary. "What do you mean? There's nothing in this house that's yours."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow reached out and grasped Sirrah's wrists with lightning-fast strength, yanking her to himself with a smile. "Just one thing... You know, I decided that I'm going to save you from the monotony of marrying a human man. What can he give you, Sirrah? Nothing you don't already have. What can I give you? Real pleasure. A royal title. Jewels. Power. Respect. Anything you want, within reason. I can make you my Queen, Sirrah." His eyes flickered turquoise and royal blue for a moment, showing her that he truly meant what he was saying. He'd rather she be his Queen than the alternative. "Don't refuse me," he said in a softer tone. "Don't be a fool."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah didn't waver for an instant. She looked up at him with cold eyes. "You lost your chance, Shadow. Thirty years ago, when you left me alone to raise our daughter. Let go of me. I'll never marry you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

For a moment, Shadow's eyes flashed a myriad of colors at Sirrah. Dull green. Royal blue. Red. Gold. Orange. Back to red. Then they settled back to their regular, emerald green. Shadow's grip tightened on Sirrah's wrists, making her wince in pain. "Wrong answer, Sirrah," he hissed in her ear. He adjusted her wrists to grip them in one hand. With his other hand, he took off her engagement ring and set it on the counter.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah winced when he tightened his hold on her wrists, fearing the bones might break with the force. She felt infuriated when he took her ring away. "How dare you? Let go of me this instant!" she snarled, fighting the King of Dragons futilely. "I don't belong to you! I never have, and I never will! Let go!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow ignored her protests, his eyes burning turquoise again. "If you won't be my wife," he snarled at her with an evil smile, "Then you'll be my slave. You are mine, Sirrah, like it or not, and I am a very possessive owner... Don't worry though, I take good care of my pets..." He hit the back of her neck with his free hand, striking a nerve cluster hard enough to knock Sirrah out as he prepared to do a Realm Jump.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"No... no... K-Kevin...?" moaned Sirrah as she came to. She was lying on a hard surface, and her body felt heavy. Her head and neck were achy, and she felt disoriented. What had happened to her? Had she somehow hurt herself while doing the dishes? She remembered dropping a plate, and then...

Shadow!

Sirrah lurched into a sitting position, her eyes flying open as she gasped. She looked around the room wildly. She had no idea where she was. Nothing smelled or looked familiar. 'I must be in Shadow's realm...' Sirrah forced herself to calm down and absorb details.

She was in a dimly lit, enormous room. She was lying on a stone floor. There were plush couches and cushions everywhere. The walls were smooth, white stone, hung with colorful, rich draperies. Candles burned from holders on the walls. A hole in the wall led out to an enormous, breathtaking balcony. She had to admit that the place would be beautiful if it wasn't so frighteningly unfamiliar.

The next detail she absorbed was that there were girls everywhere. Hundreds of them; sitting, standing, sleeping, talking, or laughing. Varying ages and species. All dressed in odd outfits. They seemed to be giving Sirrah a wide berth for some reason. Some wore chains. Most wore some kind of collar. Only a few looked completely at ease and unburdened. With a sudden feeling of dread, Sirrah looked down at herself for the first time.

She gasped and felt disgusted immediately. Her plain, sensible clothes had been replaced with what looked like a red Jinn outfit. Gold bracelets adorned her arms, and she could feel a tiara of some sort weighing down her hair, which flowed freely down her back. But those were not her most disturbing accessories.

A tight, thick collar with a lock was fastened around her throat, a chain hooked through it. No one was holding the chain right now, so it just lay beside her heavily. Her wrists were chained directly to the floor; she could see that she would barely have enough slack to stand. Same with her ankles. 'He knows me so well,' she thought dryly. 'He knows that if he gives me an inch, I'll escape... Of course, I intend to escape anyway. There's no way I'm letting that b*****d touch me.'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:45 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo....

Nina saw the new woman waking up and looking around, her anger at Ryuu's arrogance tempered only by her concern for the newest addition to the place that she had been forced to call her home for the last three or so years. She wandered over to her and decided to see what she had done to get chained to the floor, not even she had gotten that one yet. "'Sup, new chick!" Nina said cheerfully and sat down next to her, trying to look as friendly as possible. "Damn, girl, you must've really pissed the Royal a*****e off! I ain't seen so much metal since the Marilyn Manson concert a five years back!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah remained quiet and looked at the girl warily. Her dark brown eyes seemed friendly enough. She had black wavy hair to her shoulders, and looked South American. From her scent, the girl was human. She was dressed in a skimpy pink outfit, and was chained almost as heavily as Sirrah herself, without being chained to the floor; her ankles and wrists were both shackled together, and she also had a collar and chain leash. She tried to decide whether it was safe to talk to the girl, or if she should remain silent.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:56 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina saw her hesitation, and figured that it was very reasonable considering that she was probably ripped away from all she knew and loved to be brought here. She tried again, hoping that she spoke English and not something she didn't understand. Like French. "So what's your name, chica?" She asked in a softer voice, her expression compassionate. "My name's Nina, even though the Almighty ******** likes to call me Bunny." She chuckled darkly, still not sure why she was called such a rediculous name. Bunnies were sweet and docile animals, and she was a fighter to the core.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah decided that there really wasn't anything to lose by sharing her name. "My name is Sirrah Tayashi," said Sirrah quietly, shifting into a somewhat more bearable position. The chains were heavy and cumbersome. 'Gods... He may as well have just caged me... Might have been more comfortable, at least...'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

"Pretty name. Sounds Asian... How'd he get you? Sold? Or kidnapped?" Nina looked around as if to make sure none of the other girls were listening before she continued. "I was kidnapped three years back. Twenty first birthday, wouldn't you know? Didn't even believe in dragons until King Shithead swept in and carried me off to this floating hellhole..."

She suddenly remembered her first night here and managed to supress a shudder, the near invisible scars on the undersides of her forearms aching dully. She hated how he had tried to break her then, and never stopped, but she would never let him succeed. She was too stubborn to give in to that creature.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"I was abducted as well," Sirrah replied softly. In spite of her fear and distrust of everyone in Shadow's realm, it was difficult to be suspicious of Nina. She was too open, too friendly to doubt. Sirrah had a feeling that Nina was the kind to speak whatever thoughts came to mind, and the Devil take the consequences.

Sirrah's stomach lurched sickeningly when she looked around at all the other girls again and had a revelation. "Wait... Nina... You mean... All these women are Shadow's sex slaves?" 'Oh, my gods... I didn't know him at all... How could I not have seen how evil he is?!'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:22 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina's expression darkened and she nodded. "Yeah. That's about right, muchacha. Nasty, isn't it?" Nina lowered her voice further and leaned closer to Sirrah, barely breathing in her ear. "Don't tell the Lizard Fuzz, but me and this other chick are planning a jailbreak, if ya know what I mean. I have a feeling you'd like in on that, yeah?"

..Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah nodded gratefully. "Absolutely. I'm glad to have met you, Nina. At least I seem to be having one bit of luck today."

She looked off into space for a moment, lost in thought. Kevin would be calling her house right about now... They always talked for a couple of hours on the phone each night if they weren't together in person. He would be worried when she didn't pick up. He would ask around the family and the hospital, to see if anyone had heard from her. When all his options came up negative, he might eventually look in her house. And what would he find? Tears pricked her eyes at the thought of her sweet, loving boyfriend finding nothing but a broken plate on the floor and her engagement ring on the kitchen counter. What would he think? That she'd gotten cold feet and run off? Or would he realize that she had been taken?

Sirrah jumped a bit when she felt a cool hand brushing her tears away.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games