Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:36 pm
((... long flipping post... ))

Vincent waited nervously as the line finally picked up.

"Emergency Services." The officer said.

"Thank goodness. Sir, I need..." Vincent started.

"Look kid, I don't have time for your prank calls. There are riots going..."

"THIS IS NOT A DAMN PRANK CALL!!" Vincent yelled. "I need Miss Ravenstone or the chief general or someone with authority now!" He demanded, as one of the rebels shot off a gun through the window, making glass shatter.
"Vincent, I don't think the doors will hold!" Valkyrie cried.
"Do what you can! We need time!" Vincent called back. Valkyrie nodded and tried moving chairs to attempt to block the doors.

"The higher ups are at a meeting now. Not that they would listen to a kid anyway."

"Fine then! I have a message of the utmost importance. Record it and make sure she hears it, you understand me?!" Vincent snapped.

"Sure. This message is already recording and Miss Ravenstone reviews all the messages or receives reports on them. Just say whatever it is you want to say, little boy, and get off the line. We're very busy today."

"Fine. This is Vincent, and Valkyrie is here too. Either someone caught wind of our abilities, or the rebels are trying to kidnap academy students. Either way, I think we found the rebels! They're using parts of the abandoned underground bases set up under the city."

"W-what?!" The officer stuttered with alarm, finally taking Vincent seriously. "Where are you? What happened?"

"The Laurel orphan brat is a traitor and sold us out. I'm not completely sure where we are, but I saw a bluebell pub, a Redline gas station before the turn off to the back ally of a bakery, and it smells like sulfur around here."
"Vincent! Hurry! The door can't hold!" Valkyrie cried, trying to apply pressure to the breaking door.
"Valkyrie, hold on!" Vincent cried. By now, his voice was shaking badly as he hid the notebook. "We went through a window near the opening of the exit of the abandoned underground base. They have our spider model, but not the blueprints. We're hiding our notebook in the telephone drawer. Don't use the torn pages for building because bullies screwed them up before ripping them."

"We're sending a platoon over. Stay on the line. I need you to..." The soldier started, but stopped when he heard an explosion on the other line.

"Valkyrie!" Vincent screamed.
"Get away from me!" Valkyrie yelled before screaming.

"You damn brats! Come here." a rebel yelled as several came in the doorway, chasing and cornering them. One grabbed Valkyrie, pulling her away from Vincent. Again, she bit him and struggled.

"Let her go!" Vincent yelled.
"Vincent!" Valkyrie cried. Vincent attempted to help her, but was grabbed from behind.
"AHHHHHHH!!!" They yelled, struggling as they were carried out the door. One of the rebels, seeing the phone off the hook, hung it up.

The soldier sat in silence for a moment, completely stunned from shock. A moment later, he snapped out of it, and ordered a small platoon to check it out, as well as sent an urgent message for Miss Ravenstone to come.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:39 pm
"Of course. I understand. I'll get to that right away." Jian replied. "Is there anything else?" He asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:45 pm
"Not right now. I'll be making plans to quell this stupid riot. You just focus on the announcement for now. You are dismissed" Damien said to Jian and then went off to do his own thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:57 pm
Jian went back to his office and wrote out a rough sketch for a speech while everything was being set up in his office. When everything was ready, he gave a brief speech to the public, explaining the situation seemingly clearly, but actually very vaguely. He assured the people there was nothing to be afraid of, and that the soldiers being dispatched to keep the peace were proof that the government is still strong and willing to aid the public. He stated that the brutal act of terrorism would not go unpunished and that civilians should resume their usual schedule. After he finished, and the cameras were turned off and being put away, he let out a long sigh and sunk into his chair. He could only imagine how Damien was now taking this.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:44 am

Zil got a hold of one of his many contacts and caught wind of a drug mule caravan leaving about an hour from now. He perked up, thinking about it and asked the man to spare some spots for three people to which he readily consented. It was a good thing Zil was everyone(in the underground)'s buddy, wasn't it? "Oi, you two. Pack up and get ready to leave" He said.

Fanny sighed as she walked back to base with a handful of rebels left behind. Some of them were rebels generally assigned to watching over Fanny. After all, she was a major asset to the rebellion. Not only that, but Zil, without telling her, was already grooming her to lead the rebellion since his deeds may someday put him to rest early. Secretly, everyone was eager to find out what kind of leader she would grow up to become.

The child sighed and asked the rebels, "So, the Laurels..."

"They're only waiting for the fourty-eight hour waiting time to file a missing person report" One rebel answered.

Fanny nodded and said, "And have you told them to be ready?"

The rebel answered, "We've already called them with special coded meanings. They should be able to interpret it as 'Ms. Fanny is safe. Proceed with the plan' but on the surface, should the Diethelm government trace the line, they would view it as a ransom request for a huge sum of money. Creampuff, you should prepare your lines soon for your acting role although we highly doubt that they will question you. After all, your Diethelm records are pristine and everything is according to plan. Don't worry. All your tracks have been covered as you've requested. Commander Blood Fox is just waiting for an opportunity to cross the border and you're officially kidnapped at this point so please feel free to relax and take a vacation in Helmshire"

Fanny nodded and returned to her usual cheerful behavior, "Okay. Make sure those kids don't escape now. I don't worry if they squeal. I highly doubt people will listen to them but it's important, okay? It's a welcome home present to cheer him up though I doubt he'd be home unharmed" She frowned, thinking about it.

Monica was having a cup of coffee while reading reports when one of her superintendents came knocked and entered to deliver a report personally to her. It was how Monica liked it. When things were done, there would always be someone to personally come and deliver a report especially so Monica had the person to blame in her line of sight while she's reading about disappointing things. She looked up at the man and prioritized what he brought first. The first one was about the riots finally quelled, which Monica already expected, and another one underneath about a phone call received recently. "What's this?" She asked, and the man explained that it was a call from the twins. She raised an eyebrow and set it down before stopping for a minute and getting up. "Move!" She pushed the secret police officer aside and walked out of her office, with the report in hand. She remembered that Jian was supposedly delivering a speech so she came into the main office and looked Jian in the eye. Her gaze spelled trouble and even more so that she was holding papers in her hands.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:51 am
Jian sat up when he saw Monica entering the room while the camera men left with their equipment. "Monica?" Jian asked, somewhat fearing the expression on her face. "What's the problem. Is it the riots?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 am

Monica walked toward Jian and said, "I think you might want to see this" She handed Jian the report and crossed her arms, disappointed that something bad always happened to the people who could at least do things right. She crossed her arms and stepped towards the windows, finding it relaxing to look at scenery when these troubling times arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 am
Jian couldn't believe his arms as he read the report. He turned pale and his head sank into his hands. He took a few deep breaths, not knowing how to take it, or how to tell Damien for that matter. Not only were they priceless engineers, but they were also Damien's kids! Of course, no one but Damien and himself knew, but Jian hoped this day would never happen. "Well..." He finally started reluctantly. "Putting aside the largest and most obvious problem... I trust all the little things have been taken care of. Investigation of the area where the call was traced and such... They said they left their blueprints. Retrieving them is a definite priority. At least now we know where the rebellion has been launching their attacks from. Using the information they gave us, the blueprints, and good public leverage against the rebellion for doing it, it may be possible that they gave us a way to crush the rebellion." He muttered. "Going back to the big problem... they just got kidnapped."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 am

Zil was already getting steamed and tapped Shadow's shoulder, whispering, "Get your stuff. We have to hurry if we want a definite way to get out of Diethelm. A drug cartel is moving out of Diethelm. They won't compromise their schedule for anyone. C'mon. They leave in an hour"

Monica nodded although she was quite scorned by the fact that Jian even had to ask although they've known each other for such a long time already. She replied, "The secret police are on it. Asides from the government emergency line staff that answered the call and the members of the secret police who are on the case as we speak, only we know this has happened. As for the riots, they've been handled well. Most of the secret police force are on the streets, patrolling and making sure the riots won't escalate again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:57 am
"I can't leave..." Shadow sighed. "I can get you two there, but I'll have to come back to the city. I hope you understand." Shadow said as she finished her meal. She called the waiter and paid the tab, leaving a tip on the table. "Lets get going then."

((Jian was pretty much saying, knowing you, all this stuff is taken care of. He's sorting everything out mentally. ))

"Good. If you would... inform the Absolute Leader that the riots have settled down in a fax. In about a half an hour, I'll break the news about the twins to him. I think that should be enough time. And hopefully, by then, we'll have some more information about the kidnapping," Jian sighed. "Oh... that reminds me. I should be getting the results of the intruder's profile scan soon."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:37 am

"I suppose. Well, I trust you can take care of yourself... And Saiyu. I trust Saiyu here with you more. You're her captain, right?" Zil then took a piece of tissue paper and pen and wrote down some things in rather nice-looking handwriting. He said, "Here is a list of safe houses, their coordinates and passwords to get in. Those bouncers aren't very nice, you see? Plot them down on your map and keep this list so if you ever get stuck or chased and one of these safe houses are close, just mention my name and they'll let you in. This is all I can do to help. But right now, my help is needed back in the home base. See you again soon?" Zil offered to shake hands with Shadow in case they won't see each other again for another month or so.

Monica remembered that the report was ready for view and she picked up her phone, saying first to Jian, "I suppose. I'll have that done now"

"Yes, ma'am?" The secret police stuck in her office replied.

"You're still there, right?" The man answered that he was remaining in attention until he was dismissed by his boss. Monica nodded, "Good. That report you delivered. There's a fax machine in my office. Fax it to the absolute leader" The man replied in the affirmative and Monica put away her phone. She said to Jian, "It seems my work is done. Unless of course more mishaps occur within the day. Good luck, chief general. If you no longer need my assistance, I'll be off now." Well, Monica had no work left to do so... It was probably just going to be coffee in her office again while staring out the window. Not the most productive use of time but you really couldn't force it if you had nothing left to do, right?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:58 pm
Loud gun shots echoed through the street, followed by the thumps of many bodys hitting the ground. Some alive and crying in pain whilst around others relatives cried over their lifeless bodys.
The absolute leader had ordered a crack down on the streets and the moment Jay had been drafted into the body count began to rise rappidly. The officer was Pissed off to say the least.
Reloading his gun he began firing once more, watching people scatter back into their houses and down ally ways with a malicious smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saiyu grimmaced and stood, leaving her plate of untouched food behind, waiting for Shadow's orders.
She would wait a while before broching the subject to her captin about her move but untill then she was just glad that Zil was going to be getting out alright.....and so was kyrell.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 pm
Damien was in his office writing out plans to make sure riots like this one wouldn't happen again. He received the fax and felt good that this one was dying down. Now there was clean up do deal with. The bodies of the protesters and some soldiers that managed to get killed in the riot weren't going to move themselves. The soldiers would get proper military funerals. The bodies of the civilians would just be disposed of without ceremony. The families would not even be allowed to claim them. After all, dead bodies provided good carbon to run the factories in his forced labour camps. People were still useful to Damien, even after they were dead. And they were still nothing but tools to him as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:32 pm
"Thank you. I'll need this." Shadow admitted, putting it into her pocket. "Come on. Let's get out of here and meet your people." She said, leading them back to the motorcycle. "Get on." She said, putting on her helmet and sitting down first. Once the two got on, she took off at a reasonable speed and made her way over to the meeting place.

After Monica left, Jian placed the twin's report under the report about the riots and continued doing his normal duties while waiting for the analysis to come in. After some time passed, and it finally did come in, Jian let out a sigh. He took the report, along with the twin's report, and headed down to Damian's office. He swallowed hard before knocking on the door.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 pm
"Sate name and reason" Damien ordered, as he usually did. He was in a good mood now and hoped nothing would kill it. Little did he know...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games