Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:53 pm
(Ugh...finally done with exams...*comes into the room as spirit* soo tired @-@

So, what's current situation, I'll somehow jump in or something =P)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 pm
"Yeah, she's had a lot on her mind lately and been under quite a bit of stress." Adrian said setting his now empty plate aside.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm
"Is it because Sikes keeps giving her candy?" Calista asked, cocking her head. "I like candy, but mommy told me to never take candy from strangers. Or Sikes."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm
Adrian raised an eyebrow. "That could be part of it, yes. Has she been taking candy from Sikes a lot lately?" he asked. He was in bed for a few months, so what Sikes had been giving Amaya and how much up 'till now had been a mystery to him.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:09 pm
"I saw her eat some while she was making waffles. She thought I wasn't looking." Calista said before she actually seemed to remember that Adrian had asked her a question. "At first she was just taking the candy that Sikes gave to her, but I see her eating candy a lot now."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 pm
"You idiot, of course you're going to go loony like this..." Adrian grumbled under his breath as he bit his lip. He wanted to go after her, but he knew Amaya'd want him to watch Calista while she was gone. He'd deal with her later once she got back home. "I wish you'd told me this sooner. Calista, if you ever catch your mom eating candy like that again, I want you to tell her to stop. The stuff she's eating, I really don't think it's good for her." he admitted to the little girl with a bit of worry starting to show on his face. There was only so much he could lie to her, and this was starting to get serious.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:20 pm
"She said it helps her forget." Calista said, kicking her legs against the couch as she sat there, looking up at Adrian. "I asked her what she was trying to forget and she said she kept having bad dreams. I told her I'd let her use my blankey, but she didn't want to."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:28 pm
'Crap, that was probably my fault...' Adrian thought guiltily, having a damn good hunch what sort of bad dreams she had, although he couldn't imagine what sort of dreams she had prior to what he told her yesterday. "Well, I'll be sure to talk to her about it when she gets back. That candy is not good."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:35 pm
"Do you think she'll come back?" Calista asked, now playing with the squirrel she had imagined.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm
"Yeah, I'm sure she will." Adrian said, though now he wasn't so sure. How long had she been popping pills like this?  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm
Two days passed before Amaya returned, but when she did, she just stumbled into the house and down the hall to her room, collapsing on the bed as soon as she got there. Her neck was burned from electrical burns again, and her back was covered in gashes from what looked like claw marks. She was pale, but she just curled into a ball as she stared ahead of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm
(*sigh* I'll wait till next day then... ninja )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 pm
As soon as he heard Amaya stumble back in, he dashed right to her room. He had been worried sick about her when she never came back, and didn't know whether to be grateful she came back at all, or pissed for what she'd been doing. "What the hell, Amaya?" he somehow managed to keep his voice calm when he finally saw her, if only because she looked worse than last time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:00 pm
"What the hell what?..." Amaya asked, her voice hoarse as her eyes flicked to look at Adrian.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:05 pm
"You said you'd be back two days ago, you look worse than last time, and a little birdie told me you've been popping pills." Adrian said walking around and squatting down in front of her bed to look her in the eye. "Need I go on?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games