Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am
Ghost seeing that the two monsters are preoccupied with the others thought to end this by taking out the mastermind he looked around for Alice and put his camo on as he loosened his grappling hook and plating the hooks into the ground started to run using his enhanced speed to run circles around Alice to tie her up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
((Quick question while I wait for my circus induced migraine to go down and I can think properly again: Should Alice get caught or escape? Both would be interesting in different ways and will effect how I'll respond to everything))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 pm
(I flipped a coin and got tails. She escapes.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm
((Let her escape.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena stared calmly at Alice, despite the slight wobble in her hover that the energy burst had left her with. "Because there's too much to live for," she said just as calmly while Ghost started tying up Alice.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:56 pm
(What makes you think you have a choice remember the ever unpredictable brink is still around. ^_^)

Ducking and rolling under jabber1 brink stood up behind it giving it a wave and a smile as it was struck. Y the one cryogon had thrown. "Now then what to do" he muttered lookin towards Alice and the other few heroes. The two that had been sent to dispatch of him were down for the count it seemed. Star being unconscious and cryogon being drained from the look of it. "Three left but that one looks drained as well" he muttered walking towards the other group moving his jaw a bit it was still hurting from being kicked. "Hey now is that any way to treat the little lady" he asked getting closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:11 pm
((Guess she'll escape then))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice stares at Rowena with a mixture of hatred and uncertainty before she notices the grapple rope starting to wrap around her. With a flick of a knife, she frees herself as she turns around and runs without another look at any of the Titans. The world around her suddenly distorts and she seems to lengthen a bit, similar to when a star ship is warp speed (think Star Trek), and vanishes from sight. The altered world around the Titans suddenly distorts and shifts around them in a disconcerting way before settling to how it had appeared before, the Jabberwocky's back to being cars and lampposts, the buildings back to their original appearances, ect. The only differences were the cracked pavement from Brink's fight with Rowena and the giant crater, also caused by Brink, from the smaller Jabberwocky being forced to the ground.

Several streets from the Titans, Alice reappears in a similar manner that she had vanished. Her eyes had lost their glow, and the cracks had vanished, leaving them their normal blue as Alice's legs give out and she collapses into an unconscious heap.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:14 pm
((You sort of ninja'd me there, Shining. It took me awhile to type that post up since I'm doing about ten other things at the same time, and I didn't check before hitting submit like I normally do. I don't think we conflict with each other though))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 pm
(*pulls the mask from my face* tis what a ninja does lol)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:21 pm
((Does the part where she disappears make sense?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:30 pm
(yea I got it)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:33 pm
((Yes! Somehow my exhausted brain made it make sense! Now I get to wait for people to get on and respond to me and we can move on to the next day. And Alice is going to be passed out in the street all night... Maybe some kind soul will find her..?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:49 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena had sensed that Alice was getting to her limit, so she wasn't too worried when the woman disappeared. She turned to face Brink and slowly floated down to the street. "I find it odd that you want to get in our way and protect her when she could just as easily have killed you as us. Alice doesn't discriminate between foes and allies," she said.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 pm
"I was more or less hoping she could make those dragon things again so I could spar against them" brink said with a shrug. "Now tho no telling where she wen to" he sighed rubbing his head. "Shouldn't y'all go back and take a rest get back to fighting status? I mean the cutie back there is knocked out, your dragon is burnt out and you are eat out on you last leg of power looking at the uneven way of floating" he commented with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 am
((I think Alice is going to be doing the most damage out of all the villains))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 am
(probably. Brink is more or less just playing with the villains)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games