Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 pm
Shane was about to respond to Kuzan when another voice spoke up, one of the HIVE rejects, Clyde. "Why don't you come down here and see for yourself, or are you gonna run home to your mother again?!" Mirror challenged before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his gun. He then whirled around and opened fire at Kuzan, hoping to give his men an opportunity to fire back as well, if not, then Allen would be the only one in the group going back to the States.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:06 pm
Kuzan sighed. "You think you'd of learned."He said as the bullets passed through him as his body froze accordingly and rehealed. "Now then. "he said as in a quick mini blizzard he vanished. The blizzard passed over the mercs except shane. Kuzan reformed. "freeze." he said as the mercs were slashed all at once and the wounds froze over resulting in giant icicles growing form their bodies.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm
"This is why I don't trust classmates anymore." Shane grumbled as he worked his power a second time to save the mercs. "Forget running, just start fighting damn it!" Shane barked, it had been a while since he had last fought Kuzan, or anyone from the academy for that matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:11 pm
(Fiyah, I gotta thank you. While it's a bit of schlep, you just gave me an opening to shove in a very important bit of exposition about Clyde's past.)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Both Clyde and Shane were lucky to be far out of earshot of each other. Even with his exoskeleton enhancing his sensory abilities, Clyde was unable to hear the ex-Hive members terribly hurtful words. You see, insulting Clyde with things about his family was the highest personal offense anyone could make against Clyde. One might think, wouldn't killing his family be higher? This would be true, if only Clyde had any.

Orphaned as a child, Clyde didn't know his parents. To make matters worse, the orphanage he grew up in wasn't that great either. It was there that he was given his last name. Yes, Wesson wasn't his actual surname. It was given to him by the orphanage director. Eventually, Clyde ran away to join the Hive academy. It was there that came close to forming an actual family like bond with one of the members; a bond that the young hive member cherished and swore to protect. Though, some time later, it was broken.

The only ones with knowledge of such private matters were people like Snow, certain Leaguers, and the very person Clyde valued as family, Kuzan.

A brief flight later, Clyde was able to park the ship and return to battle. He began assisting the league in subduing Mirror and his men. It should have been a quick matter.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Edit: changed the third paragraph around just a little.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 pm
((You are very welcome. XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 pm
(Also, based off my half assed investigation, I have found out that you and I are the same age! We're ******** monkeys! )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:16 pm
(Been having trouble thinking of stuff to post >.< And careful Omg, he might be stalking you ninja )

"And the fighting never seems to end..." Skye said once this new guy came along. At least this time they have seemed to gain an ally. She snapped her fingers and let her wind dragon do the work. Flapping its wings, it created small tornadoes that were sent towards the mercs. Lifting them off from the air, some were tossed into others, some into buildings, and some were lifted high up before crashing back down towards the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:25 pm
((That's okay, if anything negative happens it's a federal offense.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 am
Kuzan looked at Clyde before looking to mirror. ".....20 years, i am not the idle threat i was in school...." He said as he spun the spear. The spear glowed and turned black like before. "Mirror, your powers also annoyed me..." He said as he got on all fours as he turned into a ice tiger human hybrid. He ran at Mirror before jumping into the air and rapidly stabbing down at him.

Feng just watched. "This mess is insane...." he said trying to light himself on fire but couldnt. He was exhausted. "This is getting bad..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:09 pm
Having woken up and moved from his room of solitude Brink now had arrived in the Watchtower half intent on vomiting as usual. He had not heard the calls for the fight but would likely have joined in it as he was not in his element with the type of fight the other heroes were having. "Where is everyone" Brink muttered heading to the watch towers main viewing area to check on the location of the other heroes.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:56 pm
Allen reflected the attack back upon Kuzan. "No, now you're just idle." He said, using the reflected force of the attack to push Kuzan away from him. If no more attacks came in within the next ten seconds, Allen wouldn't his his three-consecutive limit.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 pm
Kuzan turned into snow and moved avoiding the attack before reforming as slashing at Mirror. His grey eyes never leaving his target. "is that so? then let me change your mind... "he said as his spear vanished. he opened his mouth and pulled out a katana. he unsheathed it to reveal a sword whose blade looked like a long crow feather. the blade was black and red and the handle looked like a feather quill. "if i remember..this sword struck fear into the Hive's hearts...and it will return fear into yours..." he said swinging it quickly at Mirror as snow surrounded him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 pm
"Maybe before graduation, but not now." Allen retorted as he reflected the attack, using it to gain him some distance so he could pull out his combat knife. It was a tactically unsound idea, but Allen had faith in his own skills, skills he had worked viciously to obtain after graduating from the academy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 pm
"You're slipping..." Kuzan said as he reformed in the snow behind Mirror and attacked him again. "You always lost to me mirror...i can tell it's still the same" He said as he struck quickly and unrelenting. He had Mirror in his sights and planned to subdue him. He had a flash back of when him and Mirror first fought. He almost lost if it wasn't for him releasing his frost tiger due to his rage. "This time....I am the tiger and this will end quickly!" He thought to himself as his eyes became tiger like as his white hood lifted over his head obscuring his face as he kept attacking. he attacked in a fencing manner allowing for him to perform quick strikes  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 pm
Mirror knew that if he blocked the attack from behind, he'd have to wait 10 minutes before he could reflect again, on the other hand, if he was patient, his powers would reset and he could continue, he just needed to blood Kuzan. So the blast of snow hit Shane, weakened his balance before the man righted himself and reached into his pocket, pulling out what seemed like a grenade, Shane pulled the pin and threw it down, thick smoke beginning to pour from it. Shane said nothing, knowing full well it likely wouldn't take Kuzan long to find him, however, the thick smoke would spread into the surrounding area, giving his men a chance to recover and launch a counter-offensive, hopefully with some success as opposed to the current sorry sort they were acting like currently.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff