Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:00 pm

"The conference hall, since it's usually empty around this time of day. Why?" Ophelia replied, looking a little confused. After a couple moments she put two and two together, her eyes widening. "Wait...is this what I think this is?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 pm

"Wonderful! Go wait for me there, I need to run out and buy a few things first. If you could find some chalk and start drawing this on the floor, that would be wonderful!" Kaistern said as he headed out the secret shortcut, but not before tossing her his book first where a page had been bookmarked with the necessary diagram and other preparatory details.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Ophelia did as instructed, though she couldn't help but feel a little bewildered. It seemed like just yesterday that Balthastern was complaining that all they knew was that the procedure was possible! She felt happy for them and was pleased to see them so excited, but still..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Some time later, Kaistern rushed in with a bag of assorted apothecary supplies and plopped down to start preparing the assorted spell components; measuring them out, grinding them up with a mortar and pestle, etc.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Ophelia finished her bit of preparation before long. As she waited for Kaistern to complete his, though, she began to wonder how things would go from here. She kept quiet about it, though, not wanting to put a damper on her husband's obvious joy.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:42 pm

If Kaistern seemed happy, it was only because he could finally stop worrying about sudden mood swings and bursts of violence and all the other problems Balthazar had caused him in the past. Even then, his joy was a mere fraction of what Balthazar was feeling. Once the mixture was complete, he dumped the mixture in a damp pile in the middle of the circle. Standing the center, he closed his eyes and began reciting the spell as he brought out a smile knife, cutting his thumb to add a few drops of blood to the concoction. Those tiny drops glowed slightly along with the magic circle as they fell, lighting up the whole pile before it swirled up into the air in front of Kaistern. Slowly the mixture started to take a more human shape, tiny glowing particles filling in the gaps until there was a carbon copy of Kaistern standing in front of him and the spell was complete. It was an exact mirror image. Different horn broken off, scars ran across the face in the opposite direction...The only major difference between the two, as they'd soon find out, was the eye color. Balthazar had a pair of piercing yellow eyes compared the deep purples of Kaistern.

"Gods, my head feels way less crowded now! I can hear myself think for a change! Without anyone talking back!" Balthazar stretched as though he'd been shoved in a closet for the longest time, and with a smile bigger than either of them had ever had.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Ophelia stared at the two in near disbelief for several moments. The spell worked smashingly after all. Seeing them celebrate their freedom from one another put a huge smile on her face, letting her temporarilly forget her worries about the future now that they were both technecally different people.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:04 pm

"It's about damn time things started to look up around here! Come 'ere you two!" With a big grin and no warning, Balthazar slung an arm around Kaistern and Ophelia and pulled them into a group hug.

"Even with all the freedom you've had lately, you act as though this is the first time you've seen the light of day." Kaistern said with an amused smile, once he got over the shock of the surprise hug.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Ophelia quite gladly reciprocated the hug, embracing the two as tightly as she could. "You know, I've never seen you this joyful before. Not that I can blame you, of course.." She let out a nervous giggle. Ophelia felt a little awkward, still too mindblown that everything had gone through as planned to truly know what to say.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 pm

"For once I'm numero uno, not the back up, of course I'm gonna be happy!" Balthazar said giving Ophelia a big kiss on the cheek and catching himself before doing the same to Kaistern.

"I understand how happy you are, but let's not get too carried away now..." Kaistern said putting a finger to Balthazar's lips and pushing him away a bit before he went a little too far. "At least not before we figure out where this is all going to go from here." he said managing to escape the hug before running a hand through his hair.

"You know, it's weird being on the recieving end of your wet blanket behavior. Just thought I'd get that out there."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Oh crap. The talk she'd been long expecting. (And fearing.) Ophelia looked even more nervous than before. "What do you have in mind?" she asked, even more clueless now than she was before.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oi, oi, oi; you gave the okay. Two bodies should not mean anything different from two minds." Balthazar said releasing Ophelia now to get in Kaistern's face and prod him in the chest.

"I never said I was going to recall that decision, I meant in a practical sense." Kaistern said holding his hands up in defense. "For instance, the bed only has room for two people."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Ophelia let out a heavy sigh in relief. "I can always buy a bigger one. A more luxurious one, even. Just tell me if either of you have any prefferences as to what it should be like and we will have it." Sometimes being rich kicked serious a**.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:12 pm

"Same as the one we have now is fine." "What he said."

The upside to spawning from one body and mind was having similar likes, dislikes, preferences, or lack thereof in the more mundane aspects of their life.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm

"We'll have it by the time night comes." Ophelia assured them both. Looks like this would be far easier than she'd feared.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games