Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

Lions v. Snakes Match

As Fianna got closer, she saw Aimee try to grab for the tiny ball, and miss. 'I've a shot,' she thought, as she threw her mount into a tail slide, and reached out a hand to make a grab of her own...

OOC:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch (-1 DRM due to injuries)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [X]
Action: Attempting to Catch the Snitch (1/2) (4.33 pm)
Effect Value: 24
Results: Caught!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 pm
mrgreen User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seeing the quaffle thrown at the goal posts again, Lucy's eyes narrowed and she flew to the right to try and block it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

K E E P E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━
                                                        great catchdang healthyhold the line
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: +6
                                                        xxx
                                                        Final Roll: 25 (blocked!)

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                            f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris was super stoked about the battle against Hufflepuff. They'd lost against Slytherin, but for this game, he was determined to make as many goals as possible. He hoped for a win too, but that was more on Gavin's shoulders. He set his broom beside him and started his stretches, waiting for the rest of the players to show up.

AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Ƭσ Ƭнє Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff

Candace skipped onto the field. She was ready to give today her best shot. They hadn't won the first game of the season but they could certainly try for this one. Seeing Dris, Candy waved to her friend before getting in some stretches. This was going to be a fun game. She could feel it.

With : Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff players

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody arrived on the pitch, ready to play the game. She was excited. She hoped she won this game. She was so far on a pretty shitty losing streak.

Position: Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:50 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna hopped onto the pitch excitedly. She was always ready for a good game. As she started stretching her hair slowly turned a stark white and her eyes bright blue. This was her focused look. She didn't have control over it, of course, but she wasn't stupid. She knew it mimic'd Rhys' looks. For someone reason focus and Rhys went hand in hand in her mind. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail and waved at Dris."Ready for a good game?"

Position: Beater
                                                                                AC: 20
                                                                                Modifiers: +8 to swings
                                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                                Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                                Above AC to hit
                                                                                Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                                Above 15 to save.
                                                                                0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:47 am
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di walked out onto the pitch, broom in hand, the other hand adjusting the high ponytail her thick brown hair was gathered back in. They'd lost their first game, but she was more than ready to win this one, and the next. The season wasn't over yet, after all. She waved at Ahna and Dris as she joined her teammates in getting ready for the match against Hufflepuff.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 am
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Gavin jogged out to the field, broom swinging at his side. He was still a little hard-pressed from his first game of the season and was too busy trying not to let them bother him. He'd been so close! Just, not enough.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled:
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile. ]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Puff v Claw
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHufflepuff and Ravenclaw Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTired
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α ρєяfσямαи¢є ∂єѕєяνιиg σf ѕтαи∂ιиg σναтισиѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ωнσ ωσυℓ∂ нανє тнσυgнт ιт'∂ вє тнє тωσ σf υѕ؟ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ∂σи'т ωαкє мє ιf ι'м ∂яєαмιиg xxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι'м ιи тнє мσσ∂ ¢σмє σи αи∂ gινє ιт υρxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki made it out onto the pitch, hoping she did better in this game than she had the last. But, it was probably not gonna happen, since she wasn't very good to begin with. Oh, well. At least she was at a point where she could count the number of games she had left while she was in school on one hand. If Balder even put her on the team next year, which she honestly didn't figure he would. Surely to God by then they'd have someone lined up who could replace her? Less experience, sure, but when had experience ever mattered with her? Rolling her eyes at herself, she settled into her stretches. At the very least, she didn't want to injure herself.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg

Modifiers: (+7 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          ACTION
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Three lights are lit but the fourth one's out!
                                            I can tell 'cause it's a bit darker than the last night's bout
                                            I forgot about the drought of light bulbs in this house
                                            So I head out, down a route I think is heading south

Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøиix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
                                            Team Vice Captain & BeaterFifth Year HufflepuffMugglebornspc

「 Timeline 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar decided to train a bit hard, he did a good job in their last game against Gryffindor even if they kind of lost. He was resigned to it, but Ivar snapped out of that mindset if he want to win the goddamn game. Sure, it was just a game, but come on- can't Hufflepuff get their win? It's getting old and tiring. With a self-deprecating sigh, Ivar shook off the feeling and feeling to do some arm stretches.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [the team] at [where] »

Position : Beater
                                            AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 2 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 19
                                            Modifiers : Hitting (+7)
                                            Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                            Lives : O O O
                                            Final Roll : equation = #

Targeting : ---------
                                            Defending : --------

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

User Image

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth.
                                            I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt.
                                            And now that my mind's out, and now I hear it clear and loud,
                                            I'm thinking, "Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:56 am
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? This game had better go better than last.
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Kazu raced to the pitch, knowing he was running late. He already spotted Ivar and the rest of the Hufflepuffs save for a couple. Hopefully they would be along shortly.

OOC:

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for stealing, +6 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:59 am
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? Game shouldn't be that bad.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler was already at the pitch and looked around at everyone. All he had to do was guard the hoops, which he was fine with. Hopefully that meant that eventually he'd have a good game this year.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:08 am
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn waited for the game to start. Honestly he thought he could have played better. Looking toward the rest of his teammates, he figured that if nothing else, he was going to step it up this game.

Modifiers: +7 to Stealing, +7 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope nothing goes wrong during the match...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:16 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis was not a happy camper. His brother had aimed at him constantly during the last game, and Wallis hadn't spoken to Leon since. It made for an awkward Christmas, but Wallis had been stubborn about it. Besides, he could prove himself this game.

Modifiers: +1 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'll ge' brained a' some poin', Leon jus' doesn' need ta keep worryin' tha' I'm gonna die durin' a game...
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 am
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

$ḯϰтн ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder stepped onto the pitch, followed closely by Chance. He hoped that the younger boy wouldn't make it a habit of being late, and he crossed his arms as he looked over the younger boy before examining his team. Everyone else seemed ready, so he relaxed and started trying to focus on the game.

Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: We can win the cup this year, I feel it.
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

username

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games