Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

A hint of a smile touched Snow's lips. "Oh? That wasn't magic energy. That was demonic energy. Black fire, if you will." She had noticed that when one part of him turned reptilian, whatever had been reptilian a moment before turned human. Interesting. Perhaps she could use it against him. "Just like me absorbing your attack?" she muttered. "I don't think so. I wonder..." Floating higher, Snow telekinetically gathered as much debris as she could find and sent it at the dragon-man. Still rising, she summoned her soulself, which rose with her. Barely an instant later, the same icy fireball Frost had sent at her earlier, frozen by the cold of the soulself dimension and now with five times the strength, flew from the shadowy raven shape at him. Frost Claw had tired enough that his reaction time was slower, and even though he batted away most of the debris, some of it hit him. The dragon-man was knocked to his knees. Then the ice-fireball touched down. The ice shattered around the fallen form of Frost Claw, who was sprawled in the center of the crater the projectile had created. He showed no sign of movement, and from where Snow Raven hovered, she couldn't tell if he was still breathing. Snow flew down and alighted beside the man's prone form. She knelt to check his throat for a pulse but couldn't find one. Nor could she feel the slightest puff of air when she put her hand over his mouth to check if he was breathing. "Oh God," Rowena muttered. "Oh God, what have I done?" In death, Frost Claw's form had reverted completely to that of a human man. Rowena summoned her soulself once again and absorbed the body, then teleported to another city altogether and released the body from her soulself, gently depositing him on a park bench and teleporting back up to the Watchtower infirmary to check on Dreamer.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:09 pm
Frost laughed. "it's still energy...and it smelled good!" He watched the attack and growled. "This is trebling...."

'Let ...me...out!"

He looked around confused as he looked for the voice." he looked towards the soulself and sniffed the air. "mmmm...." He got on all the fours and jumped towards the debris and leapt from piece to piece towards the frozen fireball. "That....LOOKS DELICIOUS!" He yelled as he put his hands together and began muttering. all his dragon features vanished as under his hood glowed blue "raksasa naga!" He yelled as a giant dragon head of ice burst form the hood ripping it to shreds. It roared as it opened its jaws and bit down on the fireball as blue crack began to form on it as Frost tried to devour it as well unaware he left his human body open.

((i swear, i love the google translater lol and he's not going to act upon the voice. only a reference right now.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:11 pm
((This is being posted in both threads so hopefully everyone will see, Voodoo has been kicked from the rp.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:10 pm
While Blink and Lewis were busy sparring, a bright green hologram of a woman's head was projected in front of Kaya and spoke to her quietly. A moment later, the hologram disappeared, and Kaya turned into a crane and flew out of the mission room.

Simultaneously, a message was sent to Skye Zane, aka Datascape. The same hologram appeared in front of the girl, projected by her own software. "Datascape, you have been invited to join the Team. If you accept this invitation, please report to the mission room within Mount Justice immediately," Oracle said, then the hologram winked out.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:18 pm
Skye was surprised by this sudden message. An opportunity to join the Team? Why not? She has been hanging around the League and their people as well as fighting their enemies. "Looks like I'm getting an upgrade." she said quietly to herself as she smiled and headed towards the mission room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster had looked up from the floor to start watching the sparring match, though she tries her best not to look in Archers direction so she wouldn't have to see any signing. Though it wouldn't work if the other girl decided to speak out loud.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer stirs a little when Snow teleports into the infirmary, though she quiets down almost immediately.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm
Kry

Kry was handcuffed and put into the back of a police car where he was soon to be brought to the police station just down the street for holding until they figured out what to actually do with him. While he sat in the on vehicle he felt the vibrations running through the car and his body and relaxed himself "Ahhhh yea... I love cars." He says with a smile. Making the cops a little pissed. Kry looks out the window and then at the police officer "Tell the Justice League I want to talk to them in person or I will blow up half the city." He didn't mean it, but he figured talking to them was better than the police and to show he could blow things up from where he was, Kry blew up a nearby parked car that was running. The vehicle scared a bunch of people, but didn't cause any real damage so the police decided to contact them.

((I hope this is alright with you guys.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer sighed and got to her feet. "All right, if you don't want to talk anymore, I'll respect that. I just think you're not giving yourself a good enough chance," she said. Then she looked toward where Blink and Lewis were sparring and watched them.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Seeing that Dreamer was relatively all right considering what she had done to herself and the dragon-man had done to her, Snow laid a hand on her teammate's shoulder and healed the rest of the physical injuries. As soon as she left the infirmary, however, she saw M'gann striding down the corridor. "Call from Washington, DC, PD. They've arrested a man who's demanding to speak with the Justice League and threatening to blow up half the city if we do not comply." Snow took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'll go deal with it. Thank you, M'gann." She teleported down to the street where Kry was being held. "You wanted to talk, boy? Then talk," she said, looking in the window at him. Despite her cool, calm tone, there was a slight reddish glow to her eyes.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:01 am
Kry

Kry was happily feeling the vibrations then heard a familiar voice of a Leaguer and then the vibrations that went along with it told him she wasn't too happy so he breaks the handcuffs and exits the car a bit slowly to show he wasn't going to attack or anything. With a smile he starts to speak "So, I know I said I wouldn't cause trouble for.. A few hours?.. Huh, well I realized I am now a wanted criminal and stuff so not wanting to go to jail I decided I would rather talk it over with you guys. Besides I wasn't going to blow up the city, you know how far of a travel it is from here to the next one? That would suck!" He says leaning against the car. "I was wondering if maybe we could do something about this whole entire city after me thing." He says optimistically looking at the cops who are not pleased at the situation. "SO... Any ideas how to ease my boredom or problem?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

The reddish glow coming from Snow Raven's eyes grew slightly upon hearing Kry's casual dismissal of what he'd done. "If you don't want to go to jail, perhaps you should try not committing crimes in the first place," she said, her voice keeping its cool calmness. "And if you're bored, I'd suggest picking up a book." She really wasn't in the mood to talk to this idiot right now. She was a little tired from the battle of only a minute ago, and her patience and mood were frayed almost to the last nerve. She feared that she might snap at any moment if she did not get some time to meditate, and soon.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 am
Kry

Kry nods seeing her getting pissed "Alright I get it, but I mean, it's a little too late for that now, I mean I already did the crimes and I am not gonna let myself go to jail. I might take the suggestion on the book though I like David McCullough's work so I will find one of his books later... Quick question before you leave and leave me to run from the cops. Mind if I go to the Hall of Justice? I wont blow s**t up and will just look around for a bit, hell if aloud I would like to train with the new recruits, I mean, we will be fighting soon enough anyways right?" He says with a smile. He didn't plan to blow anything up, but he knew he probably would anyways, he just kept that too himself.

((If Snow says no I will probably just have Kry go on standbye for a bit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Not an option." Snow turned to the officer in the car. "I'd use power dampener cuffs on this one," she whispered. Then she 'ported to the Hall of Justice's library and opaqued the observation deck windows so she could use the Zeta Beam to get to the Watchtower without being watched.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 am
Staying back away from the group William kept his eyes moving over the two that were fighting. He didn't see a point to fighting without his powers when would they run into a time when they wouldn't be able to use them anyways he pondered as he again pulled his cell phone out. Skidding down to the ground as he again started to text away on the thing. His usual killer of time was his cell phone and if he wasn't up watching Blink fight wasn't going to do him any real good as he didn't really know much in hand to hand combat anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer caught sight of movement from the corner of her eye and looked over at the entrance to the mission room to see Datascape enter. She raised an eyebrow, wondering if maybe it had something to do with why Kaya had left so suddenly. She pushed herself off the wall and walked over to the other girl. "Hey. Datascape, right? You joining our training session?" she asked amiably.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:07 pm
(So who wants to hear a sad story? MY FRIEND'S DOG SHAT AND PISSED ON MY CARPET!!)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink thought of blocking Lewis' kick, but decided against it. He felt like playing a trick on the young hero. Blink pretended to react to late to the high kick and felt the blow to his face. The Leaguer went down on a knee and held his face. The kick to face didn't hurt much, but Blink felt felt that he had bit the inside of his mouth. Oh great, I'm going to have a canker sore later. How fun. Blink sat there, waiting for Lewis to strike again.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games